Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wub: OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just died and went to heaven :wub: The end it's so sweetttttttttttttt, and so hilariousssssssssssssssssssss. :lol:
I can honestly say everyone of them is such a good liar. :lol: hahahahaha

Ruttha is the devil and plain evil. :huh:

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
This is such a cute and great lakorn I've seen this year! A mix of comedy, romantic, drama and action, the whole crew did an amazing job! I love everyone outfits, they all look great, also the makeup look so natural. i'm going to miss Mek and Nim, pakgard and pom and this lakorn.

Cherry is so beautiful in here, P'krit look so hot than ever..Their chemistry is..i don't know how to explain..They make me believe that they are a real couple. I wish they are couple in real life:(

Great job everyone!!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Unfortunately there were some minutes missing in the version of ep.14 I watched today. So far I can tell that there were many cute scenes between Mek and Nim. The ending was very cute and I loved the role of Nim's parents. Like me and a lot of us guessed they had a special plan and a bet going on ;)

What I didn't like that much was that the storyline of and around Ruttha rushed a little too much. But perhaps the director just focused on the important storylines around Nim/Mek and N'Da/p'Chat.

I have too rewatch the whole episode to gain a better understanding cos I think in the missing minutes there were some important scenes. So tomorrow morning there will be more information from me.

Nim and Mek rocked :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Unfortunately there were some minutes missing in the version of ep.14 I watched today. So far I can tell that there were many cute scenes between Mek and Nim. The ending was very cute and I loved the role of Nim's parents. Like me and a lot of us guessed they had a special plan and a bet going on ;)

What I didn't like that much was that the storyline of and around Ruttha rushed a little too much. But perhaps the director just focused on the important storylines around Nim/Mek and N'Da/p'Chat.

I have too rewatch the whole episode to gain a better understanding cos I think in the missing minutes there were some important scenes. So tomorrow morning there will be more information from me.

Nim and Mek rocked :)
Oh wow this ending so romantic and sweet from my lovely C'team. Through out this drama they cut the part where Mek and Nim were at the thai condo, i'm disappointed i really wanna see that part. Hey Tuyah my heart is pumping fast wen in this ending episode. So many sweet scenes of Mek and Nim.

Katha and Pad is adorable too. Kong and Micky is so cute 2gether.
Oh the ending outtake during filming is also funny. I love lakorn that added this scenes in the ending

JLG and C'team rocks!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! I think I just died also and went to heaven!! OMG! I cannot say this enough. This lakorn is like the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest lakorn that I've ever watched. I don't think any other lakorn sweet scene can top JLG. It's not just one scene, but many scenes from beginning till end. I blushed all through EPI 14. What a great diabetic ending. It sent all of us straight to the ER. For those who has not watched it, BEWARE!!

Like Maya said, you just don't know who plotting on who. It's so cute how the parents along with Katha were in the plan to make Nim fess up her true feelings for Mek. Even though her parents know already,they wanted their daughter to confess it and be truthful to her feelings. Love is not something you play with, it's something you take care of and cherish. Nim's parents are too adorable. And Da and Chat are also so cute. I love all the couple in this lakorn. Ratha finally accepted reality and changed for the better. I don't feel that her storyline was rushed. Because seriously, how long should they drag it. And like Tuyah said, they didn't want to over emphasize her story when the storyline is about Nim and Mek.

Mek is so freaking naughty. I cracked up when Nim spilled the hot drink on his lap and he was trying to act so hard that it didn't hurt. LOL So funny! And Pom is just off the chain telling Nim to do this and that; he really did took his authority to another level, so funny! Oh, and the taking off shirt and pants scene. Dude, I was so blushing. Next thing know Pom busted in and Nim was so shy she looked like she wanted to say "thanks Pom for coming in right on time" lol

Can someone tell me why Jane does not get n'ek role? I love this girl! Did you notice how beautiful she is during the beach, building sand house scene with Pom. She had her hair down for the first time in the lakorn. She's absolutely stunning. I love her and Pom together. Their personality matches so well. Pom the crazy, naughty one with all the plans and Prakard the straight forward girlfriend who does not hold anything back. They are too cute. I was so blushing on their wedding scene when they were exchanging rings.

And the last scene of Mek and Nim. Too die for! Love Nim's childish walk over Mek's footstep. Gosh, these two are so adorable together. The kiss, the hug, the chemistry is just amazing. Love it when Mek said "soon their will be little Mek and little Nim" and Nim got all shy and tried to change the topic saying she's hungry. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I want to see little Nim and Mek. How adorable would that be. Urgh..I can go on and on about this lakorn. I love it from beginning till end. Love the whole LOVE CONCEPT to the lakorn. The lakorn has all the ingredients: love, endure, pain, sad, jealousy, realization, acceptance, and the list goes on...I don't think I've seen a lakorn where literally the story is ALL about the LOVE between n'ek and p'ek and all the supporting actors are cheering for them. :blush: :blush: :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Now, I have to go cry. Cause every good thing come to an end. Thank god for youtube because I can also go back and get my daily dose of CHARRY. :lol:

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
I am downloading epi14

I know it's happy ending, but how? I cant wait to watch it.

i dare not look at your comments. I want to know the process of happiness between mek and nim alone first, haha

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
i was so hyped in seeing the ending scene..thats all i've seen sofar and boy it was sweeter than ever
No words can probably describe this scene, our charry delivered to the point were one who is watching will automatically think these two are a real item...if only this can be true

I'm sadden that this has finally come to an end, but as kayla said we've got yt and also copies of our vdc to keep us in line with our charry fever

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is Alice message to Khun Nok Jariya,List of dramas for you to desided.
- Jao Sao Prisana

Wanted the lovely couple c'team in this drama. Its a revenge drama with a kiss/slap, r scene, romantic, also
it was played by p'nok chatchai and p'anne thongprasom, i'm sure the wonderful c'team will do well and
boost up the lakorn ratings also the fans more inlove and fond of this team alot..! Sorry i couldn't remember the
storyline because this was long ago since i was young but its my favourite one too. Fingers cross to c'team.

- 2 Naree (2 Roses)
This is where p'anne plays a twin. They had anne1 and anne2.
I'm sure cherry will do well in this one and i haven't seen cherry in a twin's role too.
Go c'team.

- I want c'team in a lakorn that have a similar storyline but not a remake please. make the storline similar to
Kuan Karmathep which star matt peeranee and tye natapol but different title. I'm so inlove with tye and matt
so i'm sure the c'team will make my dreams come true. I love arrange marriage drama.
Also add the other couple to take the role to be the interact with them.
This could be any well known actors and actresses who's play a leading role. Au Thanakorn and Yardthip for the good
makeup 2 their princess lakorn that they are going to postponed airing it cos its a stock lakorn.
C'team rocks!
2 couples with a happy ending.
2 couples fighting to win the heart. :wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
sweet scene

so sad that they cut off these scenes

pics from maker j group

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Perfect ending, nothing beats this!

Loved it so much

I admire the love between the two boys...mek is one lucky brother to have such a caring sympathetic bro who would do anything to help him out. But everytime Pom opens his mouth i cant help but crack up, its his voice and mannerism its just plain funny even when he is trying to be serious..i just cant stop grinning

Love how they made Da's character grow throughout the eps, she did a tremendous job definitely a great performance from her. she was super adorable in the last epi..

Ping she is one dorky character, but you cant help but love her too, she was the main culprit in telling the parents the juicy details too.
Parkard and Pom such an adorable and cute item
Would love to see Jane, Anne and cherry play as sisters in the near future..these girls can pass for sisters.

Woohoo to katha for consenting the breakup and helping out nim..Im glad he had a happy ending with pat.. they were so innocent and cute expressing their love towards each other. Aww the roses were such a cute gesture too

I especially loved the background music in this episode, the pool scene, mek's facial expressions were priceless

I loved too the way nim and mek would touch each other nose when they are sweet talking to each other, just toooo adorable.

Anyway i cant wait till tmr to watch this dubbed, definitely will be sweeter though, get to understand the dialogue

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG ladies, i just died and went to heaven for a second time now because my sugar level just exploded. i don't think anyone can take that much sweetness inside of them without exploding like me. :p gosh can an ending be sweeter than this? i just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee JLG's ending!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: these two should hook up for real! i just love them so much and really really wish that they can become a real couple. ok, there are so many things that i loved in this last episode. well, basically this ep. was entertaining from beg. to the end. i just loved every sec. of it. here are some of the things that i really loved:

i really loved all the scenes at pom's house, and what a beautiful house he has. it was mean of pom when he let nim sleep outside even though i knew that he did it because he wanted to test her. i loved that mek kept on looking out the window to see nim and feeling sad about seeing her sleeping like that. i loved how the next morning, nim was all tired and sore but got so excited and happy once pom told her that she could go and see mek. haha...the thought of being near mek took all that soreness away. i just loved her look and excitement in that moment. :wub:

the next part i loved was when nim took care of mek. i loved the part when he dropped the spoon and nim rushed to his side and put her cheek against his while touching his face with her other hand. gosh they looked so cute like that. :wub: another part i loved was when she's about to take off his pants. :lol: i loved her expression when she was going to loosen up the strings. i cracked up big time when pom suddenly busted inside and got both nim and mek startled. :lol: you can tell that cherry was about to laugh for real when they showed her smiling while she walked out of the room. that whole pant thing got me blushing big time. :blush:

another part i loved was when she knew the truth and jumped into the pool. i was laughing when Prakard pulled pom by his ear and nim pulling mek's ears while he was pointing finger at pom and telling her that it was all pom's plans. :lol: the whole pool scene was so cute and funny. the next scene was also great. i loved when the parents came out with katha to reveal the plan. what a naughty and cool parents they are. :p it looks to me that only nim and prakard don't know about the whole plan. i was wondering what the dad said to make everyone laughed out loud. :D anyways, it was so cute of mek when he was holding her hand and trying to make her forgive him. i just love his smile so much. :wub: he has such a sweet/cute smile that is hard for anyone to
resist. :wub:

the next part i loved was when pom & prakard were at the beach. like Kayla said earlier, jane looked so beautiful in this scene with her hair down like that. i don't understand why she is not giving n'ek role too since she has the look and talent to be one. :( anyways, i loved her and pom as a couple and them at the beach building that cute sand house was so sweet/cute. i cannot say enough about their wedding. the whole thing: the beach, cake (i would love to have a bite of that), dresses, hair styles, ring exchanges, flower throwing, etc. were sooooooo sweet/cute. loved their smiles when they were exchanging their rings. it was such a surprised when it was nim's assistant and her partner who caught the flower cause i thought it would've been either nim, da or pat. haha...loved the dancing part. :lol: i especially loved when mek smiled and put his head on nim's shoulder. it was so cute when she tap his nose and then wrapped her pinky around his. gosh they are so adorable! :wub:

last but not least, nim and mek sweet scene at the beach. i loved how adorable nim was when she followed mek's footstep. first i was wondering why they are not walking hand and hand but having nim skipping behind mek like that. when i saw what she was doing then i understood why. i though it was so cute of her to do that. i just loved everything about this scene. the little peck on the cheek mek stole from nim was so cute. also, it was so sweet when she put her feet on top of his and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the chin. man i was smiling and blushing like crazy seeing how sweet they are. :wub: they seemed so comfortable around each other that we cannot help but think that they do love each other for real. how awesome it is if it were true. we as a fan can only hope. :p anyways, it was so cute when he lean in to kiss her while she tried to turn around and run, then having him grabbing her and spinning her around while they both laughing. awww....sooooooooo cute!!!!! :wub: it was nice too in how they ended it by having them hugging each other while kissing. haha...the bloopers were funny and nice to see too. :lol: i love it when they add those on at the end.

overall, i give this lakorn a perfect 10. like Kayla mentioned, JLG has everything like many great lakorns should have: sweet, funny, cute, misunderstandings, etc. that make it an enjoyable lakorn to watch from beginning to end. i gotta say that i loved all the couples in here: nim/mek; pom/prakard; katha/pat; da/chat; nim's assistant & the glasses guy; and nim's parents. they are sooo cute and the whole cast played their part to perfection especially cherry and chakrit. like Kayla, i never remembered watching any lakorns that have the cast rooting and helping the pra'nang like JLG did, and making the storyline centered on the love between the n'ek and p'ek. it was such a cute/sweet refreshing lakorn for me to watch. i just loved that about it. it was also nice to see ruttah turn good at the end too. all goes well for everyone. :D

i read about some of the lakorns you ladies wanted our Charry to star in. i thought those picks are awesome and would love to see them at least get to star in one of those if not all of them. i really love them as a couple and wish Nuer Mek will not be the only other lakorn they pair up. they are too awesome together to be paired in only two lakorns. :D GO CTEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARRY 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

while waiting for Nuer Mek, i will start on a JLG marathon to keep me from being sad and bored. :D

joey

sarNie Adult
Perfect ending, nothing beats this!

Loved it so much

I admire the love between the two boys...mek is one lucky brother to have such a caring sympathetic bro who would do anything to help him out. But everytime Pom opens his mouth i cant help but crack up, its his voice and mannerism its just plain funny even when he is trying to be serious..i just cant stop grinning

Love how they made Da's character grow throughout the eps, she did a tremendous job definitely a great performance from her. she was super adorable in the last epi..

Ping she is one dorky character, but you cant help but love her too, she was the main culprit in telling the parents the juicy details too.
Parkard and Pom such an adorable and cute item
Would love to see Jane, Anne and cherry play as sisters in the near future..these girls can pass for sisters.

Woohoo to katha for consenting the breakup and helping out nim..Im glad he had a happy ending with pat.. they were so innocent and cute expressing their love towards each other. Aww the roses were such a cute gesture too

I especially loved the background music in this episode, the pool scene, mek's facial expressions were priceless

I loved too the way nim and mek would touch each other nose when they are sweet talking to each other, just toooo adorable.

Anyway i cant wait till tmr to watch this dubbed, definitely will be sweeter though, get to understand the dialogue
i totally agree with you CherryApple. i really love the brothers relationship between pom and mek. haha...yup pom cracked me up too with his voice and facial expressions, but we gotta love his love and protectiveness that he has for his little brother mek. :wub:

i loved da's changes too and thought she was cute at the end also. loved the roses part between katha and pat. they make an adorable couple since they both have a cute face. :D yup, it was awesome of katha to break up the engagement and helping nim get together with mek.

i sooooo loved all those nose touching gestures. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: what an adorable couple they are?!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i really cannot wait to watch the dubbed version too. having watched those sweet scenes without knowing what they're saying drove me crazy. thank God Sarn upload the dubbed version on youtube for us to watch.

joey

sarNie Adult
i will make MV : all about nim & mek

really love both of them

ohhhhhhhhhhh....i cannot wait to see your mv p.jib since i'm a big fan of your works. i just loved all your past mvs and know this new one will be as good if not better like all the other past ones. :D

chakrit & cherry

awwwwwww...they look so hot in this shoot. :wub: love how they dress and post. i would love to see more of their photo shoot. even more better, i would love to see a wedding shoot of these two together. they would make such a lovely bride and groom. thanks p.jib for sharing.

sweet scene

so sad that they cut off these scenes

pics from maker j group
awww...seeing those lovely pics got me all mad once again. why oh why did they have to cut that scene for?!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: it's so sweet seeing him placing her hand against his cheek like that. man, seeing only the pics and not in the lakorn make me more angry and angrier. :angry: