Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
great news

new club " chakrit & cherry " now on pantip

what an awesome news! i'm so happy to know that a lot of people are in love with Charry like we do here. wow, C2C is a cool name.
i love it! :wub: GO C2C!!!!!!!!!!

like CherryAPple, i would love to participate with them too if i only knew how to read thai. :(

joey

sarNie Adult
credits meowindallasusa
cherry singing sak krung in JLG - our cherry has such a sweet voice, can listen to this over and over again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvTOe_g2uA0
I know what ur thinking kayla...im nautii

Fan MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x18skyFirAw

Fan MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTlRdxgG2Vw

credits kbiome
thank you so much CherryApple for those clips. i love cherry's singing too, and her voice is just so sweet and nice to listen to. :wub:

i cannot wait to see those mvs.

gosh i love this pic of Chakrit. he looks so handsome and fresh, and that sweet smile of his is to die for. :wub:

cherry looks so pretty here with those flowers, and i cannot say enough about her natural beauty. :wub:

gosh i'm so obsessed with these two. lol. thanks p.jib for the pics!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
chakrit & cherry

Oh my!

Jib - the first pix, is that a photoshoot? or just some random photoshop picture? :eek: :eek:

They look sooooooo effing hot!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....It's so great to see that so many people have LOVE for the CTEAM. It seems that the fans in pantip forum are as crazy as we are for CHARRY...LOVE ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!

Joey - breathe in and out...in and out...that's what I had to do when watching epi 14. LOL :lol:

icool48

sarNie Adult
kayla joey cherryapple and fans of c-team

MV : chakrit & cherry - kissing scenes version1 (uploaded to youtube )

song : take my breath away

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0yi4OztLHnM[/media]

version2 (uploaded to mthai.com )

cant upload this mv to youtube because song " kiss me " (sixpence none the richer)

Matched third party content (licensed by WMG. )

[ mv ]
chakrit & cherry - kissing scenes

song : kiss me

http://video.tlcthai.com/clip.php?id=24M1256139551M0[url="http://video.mthai.com/player.php?id=0M1256139551M"]CLICK --> MV CHAKRIT & CHERRY SONG KISS ME[/url]

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Thank you all for sharing with me the most lovely and cute lakorn ever :)

I agree with you all that just everything was excellent starting from the funny cute scenes on the island to the bittersweet back in town.

The cast was superb noch overacting or overdramatic and unrealistic scenes. The chemnistry between all the actors of course our favorite couple Nim/Mek, but also between the other couples Pakkard/P'Pong, N'Da/P'Chat, Kattha/N'Pat, Nim's parents were great. Everything just matched. I loved that most of the cast just tried to make the main couple happy :)

Pakkard/Jensuda: Agree with you guys. Why doesn't she get any N'ek role? She is pretty and acts very well. I would love to see her in a N'ek role. Every role she plays she performs really well. Her Pakkard was lovely and strong.

P'Pom/P'Job: P'Pom was just a perfect brother. If I would have a big brother I would love to have one like him, so caring and understanding and so funny :D Of course, one of the most important charcters in this lakorn. I liked how he has done everything to make the people (Pakkard/Mek) he loves happy. Perhaps I should watch Nampueng Kom to see him in a different role. :rolleyes:

N'Da: As I already mentioned in one of my former posts and some of you, too. N'Da has gone through the biggest character development. She grew from a spoiled brat to a thoughtful young lady who knows her path in life. The actress was great, I haven't known her before. Does anyone know her name?

Katha: Usually I don't like the 3rd hand in lakorns. They tend to stupidly stick to the N'ek and destroying everything although sometimes unwillingly and are more than just annoying. Here Katha was quite a cute character who showed Mek how worthful Nim is. Of course he did make some mistakes because he didn't know his heart but he did good things to both Nim and Mek.

Ruttha/Jieb: Our silent killer. We all hated her so much ;) But at least she was not one of the unintelligent just spoiled and loud crying N'rais. Usually you just can't believe how a P'ek can trust those hysteric N'rais, here Mek did have noch joice Ruttha was so intelligent and quiet in what she did. You could understand Mek why he had to rescue her so often instead of stand by Nim.

Nim/Cherry: There is nothing to say about this excellent actress Cherry. Her gestures and facial expressions were so good. I remember in one scenes on the island when she just played with her eyes ("You really want to take advantage of me?") and Mek and me also just melted away. I already said it once her Nim is one of the most lovely and adorable characters in the whole lakorn world: cute, lovely, strong. (I would love to see Cherry in a Thai version of Pride and Prejudice, she would be a perfect Lizzy and Chakrit of course the perfect Mr. Darcy.)

Mek/Chakrit: wow, wow, wow. Chakrit showed again that he is one of best actors Thailand offers. For me he is the best. His crying, his jealousy, his laughter, his anger, everything is just so convincing plus he is supersexy. His Mek is a man no woman can resist :wub: Is there no lakorn in the line except of Nuer Mek and Rongram Pee? Want to see more of him.

So sad, this Jumleuy Kamathep ended yesterday with a perfect end which was not just a cute but stupid ending scene any lakorn has but refers to Nim and Mek's whole story with Nim walking in Mek's foot prints.

Will there be any lakorn which can replace now the lakorn hole in my part... I think there will be some nice lakorns but none I will anticipate that much as this one.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with us.
Thank you Jib for posting all the cute pics from JLK and Cherry and Chakrit.
Thank you Kayla with all your translation of the special scenes which helped a lot of us to understand everything better.
Thank you Rakry for posting the tranlations from Pantip.

icool48

sarNie Adult
DEAR ALICE / TUYAH / LUVGOLF (update)

I'VE ALREADY POSTED YOUR COMMENTS ON PANTIP.COM (NOK JARIYA ' S THREAD )

KAYLA JA...

THAT IS PHOTOSHOP PIC JA... MADE BY CHAKRIT ' S FAN

TUYAH JA..

NONG.DA ( MIM UMARAPAT )

Miss Ummarapas JULLAKASIAN

Languages: Thai & English

Ummarapas is known by her nickname Mim.

She grew up in Bangkok.

Mim has a Bachelor degree in food nutrition & development.

She is working as a model and reading books about personal financial management.

She wants to go into Property Management.

She likes: singing; cooking, fashion, listening to pop, rock and Hip-Hop, meditation, badminton, and helping to look after the 80 fish in her home pond.

Mim's favorite food is: Som-Tum, a papaya salad.

Her personal motto is "Gratitude is my secret of success".

1[sup]st[/sup] runner-up Miss Thailand World 2007

Ummarapas JULLAKASIAN – Representing Thailand at Miss World 2008

Miss World 2008, the 58th Miss World pageant was held at Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa on December 13, 2008.

Kayla

sarNie Adult

cant upload this mv to youtube because song " kiss me " (sixpence none the richer)

[ mv ]

http://video.tlcthai.com/clip.php?id=24M1256139551M0[url="http://video.mthai.com/player.php?id=0M1256139551M"]CLICK --> MV CHAKRIT & CHERRY SONG KISS ME[/url]
Jib, awesome job on the MV! I watched it over and over and over again. I epsecially love the almost kiss scene when Mek was in the wheelchair. I love it because Nim was the one who started the attempt to kiss first. So brave of our n'ek. Love Cherry!

joey

sarNie Adult
wow this thread got transfer to the old lakorn thread so fast. i was like where is JLG thread. :unsure:

Joey - breathe in and out...in and out...that's what I had to do when watching epi 14. LOL :lol:
haha...thanks for the advise Kayla, although i think it will only help me for a few sec. :lol: i think it'll take more than breathing in and out to help me calm my sugar level from bursting. :lol:

[ mv ]

OMG, that was awesome p.jib!!!! i love both of the songs and think they both fit well with those scenes. gosh, those kissing scenes were so sweet and cute. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: loved them all, but i especially loved the part where nim touched mek's cheeks and leaning in to kiss him by the pool. i don't ever remember any n'ek initiating the kiss first like nim did to mek before in my past lakorns experiences. i just found that really sweet and refreshing. nim is such a bold n'ek! :D gotta love her! :wub: well, i'm saving the first one on youtube. :p

thanks for making those mvs and sharing it with us p.jib! :wub:

DEAR ALICE / TUYAH / LUVGOLF

I'VE ALREADY POSTED YOUR COMMENTS ON PANTIP.COM (NOK JARIYA ' S THREAD )

KAYLA JA...

THAT IS PHOTOSHOP PIC JA... MADE BY CHAKRIT ' S FAN

TUYAH JA..

NONG.DA ( MIM UMARAPAT )

Miss Ummarapas JULLAKASIAN

Languages: Thai & English

Ummarapas is known by her nickname Mim.

She grew up in Bangkok.

Mim has a Bachelor degree in food nutrition & development.

She is working as a model and reading books about personal financial management.

She wants to go into Property Management.

She likes: singing; cooking, fashion, listening to pop, rock and Hip-Hop, meditation, badminton, and helping to look after the 80 fish in her home pond.

Mim’s favorite food is: Som-Tum, a papaya salad.

Her personal motto is “Gratitude is my secret of success”.

1[sup]st[/sup] runner-up Miss Thailand World 2007

Ummarapas JULLAKASIAN – Representing Thailand at Miss World 2008

Miss World 2008, the 58th Miss World pageant was held at Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa on December 13, 2008.
hmmmm...what about mine comment p.jib? did you see mine? i hope you will post mine too. thanks in advance. :)

awww...that was just a photo shop?! i thought our lovely Charry did have a photo shoot together. oh well, i hope later on they will have one. i loved that shot though and whoever did it, did an awesome job. :wub:

wow, those pics of Nong Da are so beautiful. i didn't know she was in a beauty pageant. she seems to be a great and educated woman. i really loved her character toward the end. :wub: i wish her the best.
thanks for sharing p.jib; it's nice to know the real person.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So sad, this Jumleuy Kamathep ended yesterday with a perfect end which was not just a cute but stupid ending scene any lakorn has but refers to Nim and Mek's whole story with Nim walking in Mek's foot prints.

Will there be any lakorn which can replace now the lakorn hole in my part... I think there will be some nice lakorns but none I will anticipate that much as this one.

Thank you Kayla with all your translation of the special scenes which helped a lot of us to understand everything better.
Well worded, Tuyah!

I know I love it when Nim said that she will no longer follow Mek's foot print (comparing it to how she's been following him for 8 years) and then stepped gently on his feet and said that from now she will no longer walk after him but they both will walk together...so sweet!!!

And you don't have to thank me, doll. It was a pleasure of mine to share my thoughts and views with you guys. It wouldn't be too much fun having diabetic myself you know. ^_^

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for Nuer Mek.

joey

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for sharing with me the most lovely and cute lakorn ever :)

I agree with you all that just everything was excellent starting from the funny cute scenes on the island to the bittersweet back in town.

The cast was superb noch overacting or overdramatic and unrealistic scenes. The chemnistry between all the actors of course our favorite couple Nim/Mek, but also between the other couples Pakkard/P'Pong, N'Da/P'Chat, Kattha/N'Pat, Nim's parents were great. Everything just matched. I loved that most of the cast just tried to make the main couple happy :)

Pakkard/Jensuda: Agree with you guys. Why doesn't she get any N'ek role? She is pretty and acts very well. I would love to see her in a N'ek role. Every role she plays she performs really well. Her Pakkard was lovely and strong.

P'Pom/P'Job: P'Pom was just a perfect brother. If I would have a big brother I would love to have one like him, so caring and understanding and so funny :D Of course, one of the most important charcters in this lakorn. I liked how he has done everything to make the people (Pakkard/Mek) he loves happy. Perhaps I should watch Nampueng Kom to see him in a different role. :rolleyes:

N'Da: As I already mentioned in one of my former posts and some of you, too. N'Da has gone through the biggest character development. She grew from a spoiled brat to a thoughtful young lady who knows her path in life. The actress was great, I haven't known her before. Does anyone know her name?

Katha: Usually I don't like the 3rd hand in lakorns. They tend to stupidly stick to the N'ek and destroying everything although sometimes unwillingly and are more than just annoying. Here Katha was quite a cute character who showed Mek how worthful Nim is. Of course he did make some mistakes because he didn't know his heart but he did good things to both Nim and Mek.

Ruttha/Jieb: Our silent killer. We all hated her so much ;) But at least she was not one of the unintelligent just spoiled and loud crying N'rais. Usually you just can't believe how a P'ek can trust those hysteric N'rais, here Mek did have noch joice Ruttha was so intelligent and quiet in what she did. You could understand Mek why he had to rescue her so often instead of stand by Nim.

Nim/Cherry: There is nothing to say about this excellent actress Cherry. Her gestures and facial expressions were so good. I remember in one scenes on the island when she just played with her eyes ("You really want to take advantage of me?") and Mek and me also just melted away. I already said it once her Nim is one of the most lovely and adorable characters in the whole lakorn world: cute, lovely, strong. (I would love to see Cherry in a Thai version of Pride and Prejudice, she would be a perfect Lizzy and Chakrit of course the perfect Mr. Darcy.)

Mek/Chakrit: wow, wow, wow. Chakrit showed again that he is one of best actors Thailand offers. For me he is the best. His crying, his jealousy, his laughter, his anger, everything is just so convincing plus he is supersexy. His Mek is a man no woman can resist :wub: Is there no lakorn in the line except of Nuer Mek and Rongram Pee? Want to see more of him.

wow, i loved what you wrote here Tuyah. you described it so well and right on point. i agreed with you 110%. i also felt JLG was such a wonderful lakorn, and everyone did an amazing job acting out their characters. JLG will always have a special spot in my heart, and nim/mek wil always be one of my all time favorite couples. :wub:

i had such a blast chating with everyone in here, so no need to thank me on that Tuyah. coming in here and reading your ladies' comments always make my day. i hope to see everyone again when Nuer Mek comes out. most importantly, a BIG thanks to p.Jib, CherryApple, Kayla, and Rakry for sharing all those wondering pics, clips, songs, mvs, and translations with all of us. all of your ladies' contributions plus everyone's comments make this thread so fun and enjoyable to come into. thanks for making my life a lot more enjoyable. luv you all! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

[ mv ]

[url="http://video.mthai.com/player.php?id=0M1256139551M"]CLICK --> MV CHAKRIT & CHERRY SONG KISS ME[/url]
u r da best jib
loved it alot especially how you compiled it together..this way we have all our favs moments of charry in one hit. thanks again jib

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Even though Jane is not getting n'ek roles as yet, but i've noticed all her characters so far she has played along very hot sexy actors eg ken and krit..