Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

nina07

sarNie Adult
hmm.. Chakrit and Cherry .. they would look cute together i guess lol ^_^
I wonder if this one is going to be a slap/kiss lakorn since the title is Jum Leuy and that means Prisoner of :huh:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
With Chakrit, it's not really a surprise, I was expecting to see him in a lakorn with every actress in the lakorn business...we just have to wait a little...I'm sure he'll be in a lakorn with every single actress he could possibly star with. Hmm, Cherry is an interesting next choice...I liked her with Tik, but I have to wait and see her with Ken, and now Chakrit? Lucky woman...she's catching up to Janie with starring with all the top, hot guys.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, he rarely starrs with the same actress

i hope to see him with rita, vicky, aff, and aom next

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^yeh, he rarely starrs with the same actress

i hope to see him with rita, vicky, aff, and aom next
i never thought of them as a pair. this should be interesting
Oh I know... it's a one time deal with him. :lol: if you get shot with him then it will be your last! :lol:

I would love to see him work with Rita, i'm writing a fan fic about him & Rita! who knows they might work together in the near future! ^_^

Chakrit has worked with Vicky before Jom Jai Jom Gun. He was a bit depressing in that lakorn, since his girlfriend died in a car accident. but it was a cute lakorn. i hope they work together soon!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited hope he star with Aom Phiyada next I've been waiting so long

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: *graps* are u serious...one some please close my mouth for me....ah!! well i'm just looking foward for next year then...a lakorn w/ Ken & Ann..Ken & Chompoo Ken & Cherry and now Krit & Cherry...and in a drama? Mr. King of drama is coming back to claim his throne...boy...am i happie... :lol:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
this title looks so interesting. i hope it will be a good scripts. and the couple is wonderful

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
chakrit and cherry?? reminds me of Noy's fanfic!! :lol:

the title sounds interesting... i hope it's a slap/kiss lakorn...

kermint

sarNie Adult
hope it true tho. like to see this pair too. the tittle of this lakorn is sounds good and interest lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very interesting.. chakrit and cherry... ^_^ ..

hehe the title made me look at this beside the cast lol.. JLR n LK combined lol.. JLK.. :loool:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
OoHh YAYyYY!! Another good pair!! Goodness Chakrit really wants to pair up with every single thai actress out there! lol Good for him! Is this confirmed?? I can't wait!! Based on the title it seems like it may be a drama lakorn..I love Cherry in those type of roles..and with Chakrit it's going ot be even better!!!! :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
very interesting.. chakrit and cherry... ^_^ ..

hehe the title made me look at this beside the cast lol.. JLR n LK combined lol.. JLK.. :loool:
lol and you know whats more funny, the storyline will be similar to both of those lakorn too. you know what that means.. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I haven't seen LK... but from what i heard, it's a crazy lakorn. lol.

So i'm expecting lots of slap/kiss, dragging, rawring, maybe willing, jealousy & all the good stuff for one hectic drama! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol and you know whats more funny, the storyline will be similar to both of those lakorn too. you know what that means.. ^_^
HECK YEA.. I DO lmao..

I haven't seen LK... but from what i heard, it's a crazy lakorn. lol.

So i'm expecting lots of slap/kiss, dragging, rawring, maybe willing, jealousy & all the good stuff for one hectic drama! :D
i hope there will be keke.. LK was.. @_@.. mart anne.. O M G.. lol.. rawr.. kiss.. etc lol.. baby..

:loool: JLK!!
oh donna.. lol..

THIS IS GONNA BE A VERY HOT LAKORN TO COME ...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HECK YEA.. I DO lmao..

i hope there will be keke.. LK was.. @_@.. mart anne.. O M G.. lol.. rawr.. kiss.. etc lol.. baby..

oh donna.. lol..

THIS IS GONNA BE A VERY HOT LAKORN TO COME ...

lol. As much as I love babies... i just hope there isn't one in this lakorn. :mellow: They just get in the way of pra'nang. lol.

i'M STiLL SHOCKED BY THiS!!!
:spin: