Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
that was a shock lol, Noy's fiction had come true. i cannot wait to see this now, but it seems lately that non of his new lakorns will be air soon. Why? anybody know? i'm so dying to see his new looks on the screen again lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
krit is so charming in Mafia Tee Ruk. :wub: miss him
Ekkkk! I know... such a kinky gentleman. :loool:

that was a shock lol, Noy's fiction had come true. i cannot wait to see this now, but it seems lately that non of his new lakorns will be air soon. Why? anybody know? i'm so dying to see his new looks on the screen again lol...
:lol: Ahhh I know! I would've never guessed they would work together! I'm so gladdd.... :dude:

I hope he wears a lot of suits... :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
he's so hype these days... LOL.... he'll get his seat back! and.... where's the crown? LMAO

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL. Krit will have you going crazy Nikki! :lol:

mmmm... mara told me to watch the mafia tee ruk but... but i dont feel like watching krit with pat... XD but with this... i cant wait to see this.

if the the title is more likely "the defendant cupid"... i wonder who will play the defendant cupid... XD i hope i could at least read a summary of this.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit has alot of upcomings with ch3. he got to starr with most of them already. i hope aff and and sirita will be next

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
mmmm... mara told me to watch the mafia tee ruk but... but i dont feel like watching krit with pat... XD but with this... i cant wait to see this.

if the the title is more likely "the defendant cupid"... i wonder who will play the defendant cupid... XD i hope i could at least read a summary of this.
LOL of course Krit will be playing the crazy agressive pra'ek. hehe. that's how he is. :wub: Ah.. you should definitely give MTR a try. ;)

chakrit has alot of upcomings with ch3. he got to starr with most of them already. i hope aff and and sirita will be next
Oh I would love to see him pair up with Rita! I have an upcoming fan fic with Krit/Rita. hehe.

could be, because he doesnt like to work w/ the same n'ek twice
I hope so too! But I would love to see him work with Vicky again...

Isn't he having a lakorn with Pat again...?

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL of course Krit will be playing the crazy agressive pra'ek. hehe. that's how he is. :wub: Ah.. you should definitely give MTR a try. ;)

Oh I would love to see him pair up with Rita! I have an upcoming fan fic with Krit/Rita. hehe.

I hope so too! But I would love to see him work with Vicky again...

Isn't he having a lakorn with Pat again...?

:loool: fine... but is there MTR subs? oh, well... i was hoping to see Krit with Vicky or Rita... yikes~! but i want to see Rita with Ken first. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
and this is a mix of JLR and LK too. funny how they got half of the title from both lakorn lol. chakrit is lucky that he get to work with so many different actresses and company. he doesnt have a koo-kwan though

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
and this is a mix of JLR and LK too. funny how they got half of the title from both lakorn lol. chakrit is lucky that he get to work with so many different actresses and company. he doesnt have a koo-kwan though
lol..yeah soon they will be combining more titles like JumLeuy Asoke or Sawan Khamatep. hehehhehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
hopefully there's a sub of this lakorn... i wanna watch it coz i like Cherry... :)

speaking of cherry and chakrit...

dont you think the next topic will be their "so called" love team's name?

i mean they both have "CH" LOL