Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I like cherry hair wave but I don't like her bang and how she make her hair all staight .
Cherry's hair in here is apparently wavy but i think when we see her with straight hair she is filming cause in this lakorn she is an actress ^_^

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I read that this lakorn is up against Rook Kard ( por, noon, cee, cheer, kelly, etc) airing July 2oth (mondays and Tuesdays)

NOt long girls :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG that's a month awayy...!!! :clap: I am ecstatic!!! Cannot wait for it!!! Something good to look forward to this summer!! wahoo!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I so cannot wait for this lakorn to air. Chakrit is so yummy and delicious and Cherry looks sweet like a cherry candy. Can it air any sooner!!!! I have nothing to watch right now.

joey

sarNie Adult
I know this is not related....but anyway sharing is caring :D

credit pantip
awww...thanks for sharing CherryApple! Cherry looks so sweet and lovely in the pix. :wub: it looks like this pix was taken during the set or something. what ever that place is, it seems like a very beautiful place to celebrate, hang out or take pictures.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg for reals?

HAPPY BELATED TO KRIT!! XP..

31... still one hottie!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the photo...cherry looks beautiful

i'm sooo bummed right now. I didn't know that Chakrit's b-day was yesterday. He turned 31. well at least i can say:
Happy Belated Birthday Chakrit!

i found out by Anonymousblue2001 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Ai8U4aaMc
Thanks for the link, and yeah how can i forgot about my chakrit's birthday? i know that his birthday is somewhere in June but i was so busy that i forgot about it completely. Yeah he's 31 now and is still a handsome hot man :wub: . Happy belated birthday chakrit! :D