Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn will start airing on labor day huh? good thing its a holiday..i can catch it live! :p

geez...one good lakorn playing right after another.. :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
hmm so kong must realise later down the track, there is no point in marrying cherry when her heart is with somone else..so he broke it off with cherry??? Charry can then mingle and be together :wub:
i assume this is spoken from experienced of watching so many lakorns right, CherryApple? lol. hmm... you never knows, maybe it will follow the same path as those typical lakorn storyline that you're guessing right now. :D

does this mean there will be a bride kidnap :p
haha....bride kidnap sounds good as long is the p'ek that does the kidnapping. :lol: i hope mek will kidnap nim on the wedding day, so that she doesn't get to marry with kong. :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats funny i just saw the preview for Jum Leuy Kamathep (again) at the end of Nakak Dork Sorn Klin and it was playing JLR themesong :lol:

now im really anxsious to see this lakorn!...gosh there are plenty of good looking lakorns to watch :)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah!! It airs next week!! And more pictures!!!

So cherry is engaged to kong thats why she can't be with chakrit?

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks a bunch CherryAPple for those kidnapping pics. :lol: i agreed, those pics are very clear. loved it - 5 more days to go. :yahoo:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
CANNOT WAIT!!!

Joey - Thanks for saving my life the other day. My heart is still beaten at the moment.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i'm exciited to watch this lakron1 cherry and chakrit make a great pair!! luv luv! and it's like JLR all ova again just funnier! hehehe...

joey

sarNie Adult
CANNOT WAIT!!!

Joey - Thanks for saving my life the other day. My heart is still beaten at the moment.
no problem Kayla. i'm just glad that you're still alive and good. lol. just know that i'll be here whenever you need me. :p