James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Update for today JJ shooting Gamesanaeha.
Ohh I forget how to use upload pics form my phone , how can do it N'Greta ? ..maybe I must post when I will use my computer

sarNie Adult
I don't know P'May, haha sorry. Though if it's about game sanaeha, it would be better to post it in that thread since it is accessed by more people, including the Taew fans

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know P'May, haha sorry. Though if it's about game sanaeha, it would be better to post it in that thread since it is accessed by more people, including the Taew fans
ok N'Greta I will post at that tread instead here

lastly update I trans a cute news of today

5 sons lovely families until the daughter-in-law (imagine) want to move their home!!

Translation in part of James Jirayu

Love reflect through the lens "James Jirayu Tangsrisuk" , baby monkey of Mrs.Chotika

give to a nickname is "love show mom" in 2017 for this young because of cuteness and plead with a mother of "James Ji" is considered to be don't lose anyone in the world. Even he's busy queue but he find time led to a mother to travel all the time. In addition, the young "James Ji" often show off his mother photos from the workmanship of himself shutter post on the frequent Instragram together with a cute caption. Called that when he update a mother's pictures will have daughter-in-law (imagine) come in press "like" alot until their finger is locked!
#jirayu_jj
MothersDay-5.jpg MothersDay-7.jpg
refer a news from : http://www.amarintv.com/entertainment-upd…/gossip-457/68834/

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad for this news JJ and 5 girls of Miracle group will coming to thailand for Japan Expo in thailand 2017.... I wanna go too hihihi want to see 5 girls!! I think they are very cute surely

First time Thai fans will meet the real Miracle Tunes girls!

「JAPAN EXPO IN THAILAND 2017」 to be held on Friday, September 1 - Sunday, September 3, 2017
In booth of "WAKUWAKU JAPAN HOUR", which this program is provide various fun of Japanese entertainment series for fans in Thailand who follow. Of course, the series.「Idol x warriors Miracle Tunes」, which aired in the month 5 in 2017 on the 3SD channel at 10.00 am - 10.30 am as well.
In this booth, there will also be an actors from the Miracle Tunes series. Girls Miracle Tunes (The Miracle Miracle) 5 people (Kanon
, Mai
, Fuuka
, Akari
, Hikari
)
With Demon King , Mao who played by Mr. Jirayu Tangsrisuk (James Ji). He is Goodwill Ambassador 130 years, Thai-Japanese diplomatic relations , will be create colorful and fun to this event.
This event let's fans to come to the JAPAN EXPO IN THAILAND 2017 will have fun fully. And do not forget to cheer the girls of Miracle Tunes with Demon King Too!
⭐
✨

cr. ‪http://www.wakuwakujapan.com/…/rel…/release_20170804_ja.pdf‬

#ミラクルちゅーんず #ミラちゅー #MiracleTunes #มิราเคิลทูนส์
#ミラクルミラクル #miraclemiracle #miracle #มิราเคิลมิราเคิล#miracle2
20664400_153295431914945_2982318417129234604_n.jpg fb_img_1500799379559.jpg #jirayu_japan #เจมส์จิ

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
for @Kay123 and @maimyang If there is anything you want to talk about James, feel free to fangirl here! Though the threads have been really quiet lately.

But in case it gets too lonely here, since you already have P'May's page for recent news about James, for old news and random stuff about JamesJi, there is also an English Fanpage for him: https://www.facebook.com/JamesJirayuEnglishFanpage/ that page also has links to other pages too. Of course, you could also check out http://www.jamesji.com/web/ and http://jamesjirayu.com/ (Japanese site). Happy fangirling!
Thank you so much for the link to his English Facebook like page. I am actually not thai so it is nice to have some one like you and @Mayji to offer us non thai some translations into his work and life ❤ but i have to be honest I haven't seen any of his lakorns yet I only knew of him on IG and I randomly came across his Instagram and thought to myself oh wow who is this hottie ❤❤❤ Yes I fell inlove with his looks. But I heard his last lakorn with Bella was really good, so I will have to look into that when I have time.

Last edited:

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
in yesterday have a very good news for who love James Jirayu really oon Yeah include me too.
in the first time of this years that he won award "Top public favorite lead actor" of Maya AwardS 2017 (drama) from Buanghong Drama

I think in thai wording which similarly with "ดารานำชาย ขวัญใจมหาชน" สาขาละคร the most is Public favorite not "popular" because in Wiki of James Jirayu in 2014- 2016 years they used "Public favorite" is suitable more than "Popular" in thai ขวัญใจมหาชน --- has worthy than popular do you know ? hahaha because Popular just .... popular , I don't know how to explain to it sorry for my bad skill in english but Public Favorite --- is Nation wide , every areas not only in Thailand and including mean is the best actor too. I think "ขวัญใจมหาชน" is most popular + the best actor ooh I'm so proud of you , poor boy James Ji hahaha he won Weir , Mark , Mario ... these stars or actors they had been this award already in the past... and especially when JJ stand beside Aum Patcharapa oohhh I'm so exciting indeed you know ? in Thai land Aum is very hot and popular always although now she are not play in drama but she still the accepted from people in her talent about acting. so show that James Jirayu must accepted from people as well

I think because Because Buanghong had broadcast in China too right ? I'm not sure hahaha
and lastly update news of James Jirayu on 08-08-17

James Jirayu answers already about a reason of the postponed fan meeting at Laos PDR.

Very talented young actor "James Jirayu" clarify the details and apologize to the fans. After the announcement of the cancellation of the fan meeting in Lao PDR, he said. The reason for the postponement is related to some mistakes which should have to ask the adults would be best.
JJ : in personal I accept that I'm a pity as well. Because the past, I have been training hard to achieve in my work the best. In the future there will be opportunities for this event to be held again or not? A young hero revealed that. All details are now in the process of talking between adults. But if it have any progress, I will definitely inform you.
The Lao PDR was canceled. Many people wondered what had happened ?
"Actually, there was a little mistake. Now it is postponed unlimitedly and it is still not determined too. All thing depending on the adults are in conversation (smiling). I concerned about the feelings of fans both in Lao PDR and Thai people are prepared to go & see. Anyway, I have to apologize in here. "

About Feedback of fans ?
JJ : they some were disappointed and they some encourage to me too. Because they saw that I have the intention of rehearsing with various shows To work out the best. But I believe that I could have a chance Just do not know when ? because everything is still in the stage of adults talk. And if it have update I'll report again. "

But seem to that you are still practicing for show. Can you tell me what it is?
JJ : "Called ... a special show that I intend to do better. The project is called "James 4D" , which will have a press conference on August 15th. Concept it will be in the style of the show. It's a job held in Thailand at Paragon Hall on September 19th, and it's my birthday , Sept. 19 (Smile), it's another of my show, and it's to be very special. Let's hear the details again on Day 15 (smiling). "
refer news to http://news.sanook.com/3070362/
#jirayu_jj

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Mayji thanks for sharing! I saw a pic of James with Aum P that was posted on IG when they recieved the award ❤ I love Aum P, she is one of my all time favourite actress ❤

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 Yr welcome if may be I will come not in this thread , please you talk with me always at in facebook James Ji Interhome or in TW if you have a time @jjinterhome

have a nice & wonderful day

you can ask me or Greta @040156 all the time about James Jirayu , his Songs or dramas in the pass ..... :))

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 Yr welcome if may be I will come not in this thread , please you talk with me always at in facebook James Ji Interhome or in TW if you have a time @jjinterhome

have a nice & wonderful day

you can ask me or Greta @040156 all the time about James Jirayu , his Songs or dramas in the pass ..... :))
Ok .thank you so much ❤

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Btw do you ladies like hairless or a bit of hair or tons of hair on a man’s chest???? Sorry James lol but I like a bit of hair on a man’s chest:p

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I like hairless if they are muscular ( not toooo muscular)! Like here

:love::love:

But I’ve seen Loads of hair, almost to the throat and if it’s too thick and patchy and his chest starts looking like a bear’s chest, :worship2:

Too much hair for me!!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I like hairless if they are muscular ( not toooo muscular)! Like here

:love::love:

But I’ve seen Loads of hair, almost to the throat and if it’s too thick and patchy and his chest starts looking like a bear’s chest, :worship2:

Too much hair for me!!!
Oh gosh the bottom two reminds me of Austin Power LOL YUCKKKKKKKKKKK