Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: so embrass !!!! XXXXX at least she try to run and she put lots of effort but still end up in a net

nophankh

sarNie Adult
You know what I learn from ep. 5, BOUNTAI is a crazy, delusional, and lying N'rai. Oh my god, she pisses me off the 10the degree.
Harit didn't kill anyone and bountai and him have nothing going on.
She's just spreading lies. EWW!!
According to harit, He never consider her as his wife and he never loved her.

cecilia

Staff member

This part is hilarious b/c he ask her if she want him in the bath - bath room with her, that's fine with him .. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Episode 05: I LOVE THE LAST SCENE.. IT'S JUST SIMPLY SWEET :wub:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
isn't it funny how p'ek looks like he's running really fast, but somehow n'ek is always way ahead of him and she's jogging.. lol..

especially in epi 4 where she was waiting for the boat and he saw her and he was chasing after her!

sarN

sarNie Granny
he alway we sweating and she would loook like she just got out of the shower ... but it sexy though .

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Now, I think it might happen in ep. 7. Episode 6 is still to soon because they still laying out the foundation. anyone knows how long this drama is gonna last? I really hope they don't cut it short like Likit Kammathep with Ken and Mart.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
didn't we say last time that likit Gammathep was gonna be 17 episodes and then it just ended on ep. 12. I felt chipped and rushed. GR.
I hope it's not like that with JLR.

cecilia

Staff member
^So far, so good. i mean, they're just starting to understand one another. i dont' think they will cut the episode down. it's not even dragging either. but that could be me only thinking this way b/c i'm so into it atm. :lol:

wanna see more GIF.. sarN?

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
You guys so funny in here but at least you get to see it when it airs. I live in the states so I have to wait til the video store get the lakorn in and i'm always a week behind and dl takes to long and rather wait for the dvd's to come in. :D I'm glad i'm not the only one that's way into JLR :yahoo:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
You guys so funny in here but at least you get to see it when it airs. I live in the states so I have to wait til the video store get the lakorn in and i'm always a week behind and dl takes to long and rather wait for the dvd's to come in. :D I'm glad i'm not the only one that's way into JLR :yahoo:
I live in the states too. I live in PA. I download the eps from sarnworld buddie media section and watch it using links people provide.
You can also watch it on youtube, I mean it is pretty bad picture, but I can't wait. I live in rural pa and there is no Thai video store.
I guess we have to settle for what we got.

sarN

sarNie Granny
u got gif Duracell girl ? im thinking about making one too LMAOoo of course the naughty scene ..cuz it catchy . We haven't seen the scene where he give her the imperfect pearl yet sooo ...hum.. yeeah

tinah

sarNie Coma
they didnt shorten Likit kammatep. fans werent certain how many epis it was gonna be.

wow, this lakorn is said to have 18?..they mind as well add a baby then

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i love how his making himself sick so she could take care of him! yay!!! and bai and buntai wont be around to interrupt i hope ;]

sarN

sarNie Granny

take it take it all Mhaha. There was several scene dat Soyia have to cover herself w/ her arm .....telling ya he need to stop buying her those thin see thur shirt