Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
kristal seeing aum?
gosh..im confused!
yep, she's listening to p'aum singing right now...or before lol...but hopefully she'll get some pictures up for us.

btw,can any of you girls recommend me some revenge lakorn that is uploaded in the web alrdy...its ok if its not sub...im kinda bored..
hmm revenge:

RAHUT RISSAYA
RUK LEH SNEAH LAUNG
^that's all i can thing of atm...but you can find these on YT...hehe, but one thing...no subs i think.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe im going to anyways cause i wanna see my avy more often.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
JLR UPDATE

-welcome the "new" JLR sisters/members

DONNA & ARISA

-arisa might write a fanfic (YAY)
-->ahem...where is everyone else?

-everyone is so behind lol....

-krystal meet MY husband AUM

-on tuesday...when i went to help my mom at an elementary school...i made a picture frame...and dedicated it to my JLR sisters^^

-i got hit in the head by a bean bag LMAO

-i ate ice cream with ketchup (it was good-ish lol)

that's all for now...

PS if i forgot your name for the NEW JLR SIS/MEMBERS..sorry...please tell me^^
thanks for the welcome... love you, rr! :wub:

HAHA LOL starry I was about to ask if u were going to thailand too. LOL. Yeah i'll bring Aum for u guys don't worry. Just trying to find a way to fit him in my suitecase. HA LOL. I should bring AFF too they can be in the same suitecase LOL. *use ur imagination*
you're going to thailand??? cool!!! i went there before but i'm not yet addicted to lakorn back then...i hate myself!! <_< thailand is a nice place.. ^_^ love your idea girl!!! you should put aum and aff inside a suitcase! put them in a really really HUGE one so that they have more space and they can...ahem..ahem... :w-scene-pop-corn: and be sure to put this on the suitcase...

i'm sure they don't want to be disturbed!! hahahahaha!! AUM surely will hit the jackpot and would make AFF pregnant!!! hahahahaha!!! made inside a suitcase...

I've been having lots and lots of stupid and "green" thoughts today because of the stupid cooking show that I've watched earlier...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i sorta got it from that new ad p'aff was advertising for...and yeah, i got the siggy...muahah.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Hi Donna!!!!! i didn't know u knew me LOL
Donna ignore this comment about me intro myself thought u didn't know me hehe.
silly aricy! ^_^ you forgot you introduced yourself to me the other day...but it's fine..love you icy! :wub:

Lol… what book did you just finish reading?
I only found one romance novel at the bookstore yesterday: Julia Quinn’s The Lost Duke of Wyndham… I wonder if the other ones aren't out yet... anyways, I hope this one's gonna be good.

But me too!!! Once I read a romance novel, I read it in super fast speed~ books are over waaaaaaaay too soon. :)
finished reading The Gift and Castles by Julie Garwood...I bought another Julie Garwood book yesterday (my mom finally gave me money!!) the title is Saving Grace...I'm almost through with it so I went to the bookstore today and ordered another Julie Garwood book... ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh btw i tried to make a poster last night too...usually i just try to make banners but yeah, i will try to finish off the poster and show it to all of you soon.