Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
the four spamming royality members are in the top 4 places...too bad im like 1000 posts behind them though, look:

Grudgeprincess 3121
rahut-rissaya 2802
xlilanimeanjox 2220
SethT 1203

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg so wait, "SethT 1203" and my total posts is 1,659...so that means out of my total posts...like 1456 have been in here? WOW!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yep, she's listening to p'aum singing right now...or before lol...but hopefully she'll get some pictures up for us.
hmm revenge:

RAHUT RISSAYA
RUK LEH SNEAH LAUNG
^that's all i can thing of atm...but you can find these on YT...hehe, but one thing...no subs i think.
wow...so cool!...i wana see aum so badly T_T

rahut rissaya was sooooo gud!I watched it after lookin at RR name n sigg..lol..

aww poor anie, but how did you accidentally deleted them?
i donno what i press...so annoyed...its tiring to load the brushed bak cos i gt lotz of brishes!arghhh

gosh im am in love with my avy...AUM SO HOT!
i noe...i so luv aum!

thanks for the welcome... love you, rr! :wub:
you're going to thailand??? cool!!! i went there before but i'm not yet addicted to lakorn back then...i hate myself!! <_< thailand is a nice place.. ^_^ love your idea girl!!! you should put aum and aff inside a suitcase! put them in a really really HUGE one so that they have more space and they can...ahem..ahem... :w-scene-pop-corn: and be sure to put this on the suitcase...

i'm sure they don't want to be disturbed!! hahahahaha!! AUM surely will hit the jackpot and would make AFF pregnant!!! hahahahaha!!! made inside a suitcase...

I've been having lots and lots of stupid and "green" thoughts today because of the stupid cooking show that I've watched earlier...
lol..wat cooking show dear???

OMG did i tell you guys that i got p'aff siggy as a photoshop brush?
omg..so cool!share plsss

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol..wat cooking show dear???
just a local cooking show here...

ok...let me tell you the story...

there were 2 chefs on the show...a girl and a guy...they were making a dessert, i think it was banana cheesecake or something like that...the girl chef was preparing the cheesecake and the guy chef was preparing the bananas and the girl said "are you done with that?
I need YOUR banana now...
" after she said that, the guy chef handed her the bananas, smiling and about to laugh! I think the girl made a mistake with that...she's suppose to say "I need THE banana now"

I was really laughing so hard!!!!