Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok...im finally done finishing the next chapter of my fanfic...enjoy gurls...^^..its almost 11pm..gotta sleep..lol
im way behind gurl xp lol.. i'll check this out later.. keke.. behind in everythin argh ..

edit.. owned by meah..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm not allowing myself back into Michaels for a long time... seriously, I should just hand them $50 at the door before I even go in... it's so bad. I have soooooooooooo many ideas and go crafts crazy in there. LMAO
bau bau, I love that idea!!!!!!!! EXCEPT, who get's to keep the final diary??? I say I should. :)
lol.. starry .. michael's will so love us jlr sisters lmao..keke.. but ur rite u enter n bam .. everythin u can make is in there .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AIKO HONEY! i see u gawd finally i miss u! u just in time fo my stories! but get on msn ahhah i see u felt like KHUN YING SALA at michales man i could deff spend over 100 bucks at AC MOORE its a craft store like michaels but man its expensive lmao
hahaha .. i bet keke.. i only spant like 10 bucks.. keke i was broke.. T_T.. but i super love my pearls.. keke ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just kidding bau, take your time. I know from subbing the hmong dubbed movies that subbing and timing take FOREVER!!!!!!!! I don't know how wishbone manages to do it so quickly. Props to her for that. :)
keke i forgot ur subbin them too keke.. haha im glad that other ppl who dont know hmong can understand it xp keke.. haha i'll watch urs soon keke lukkily i know hmong lmao.. xp .. yup.. gotta agree with ya starry .. gotta love wishbone..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
starry i believe i will be going to north carolina cuz my parents need to do some business or something but its like a 8 hour drive from my house freakin a screw that ima bring my laptop lmao ima have to jack some internet hehehhehehehe
oooooh.. so this is y .. hmmmm,...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haah and today in english we had to do a symbolic recipe of ourselves like if we were to make us what the ingredients would be hahah and i put
69 gallons of JLR JUNGLE FEVER

LMAO hahhaha i wonder how my teacher will react to that but o well i already turned it in ahhahahha and like wen i get it back i'll type for ya'l what i wrote hahahha
lmao ..:loool: .. 69 gallons of jlr jungle fever .. kekeke.. love u sala..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao! and today i signed my nice harith's yearbook n put how he looks like our AUM LMAO haha i will have to share this story later lmao kk i will talk to you all later i love you hugs and kisses

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it was fun! u should come to VA! yeah but so heard to get :(
:)
ty!
lol it's not real money i don't think!
YAY!but when i'm not on :(
moving?
idk y i'm running lol! hehe
ic that prince spamming.
lol... its not ?? .. keke.. sowwy its cause of the dif time zone..T_T .. keke.. spammin is now my thang lmao..xp ..ekekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
SURPRISE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K... the surprise is that my surprises to everyone is in the mail... (Whew... after 3-4 weeks straight of working on them). I even mailed to those in Malaysia, Phillipines and Australia too.

For those that live within the states and get theirs sooner... *SHHHHHHH.... don't tell. (At least not till most people get theirs too.)*
WHOOHOOO .. yay.. hmm btw.. where do u live at ?? sac ?? fresno ?? etc .. keke... jus wonderin my dear xp.. keke i cant wait for it .. whoohoo.. i love u starry..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh i forgot to share......i disected fireworks today (a roman candle haha) in science class it was pretty sweet xcept lotz of smoke hahah and my teacher made 2 mushroom clouds and man that OWNED!
haha damn i wanna do that .. keke.. whoa a mushroom cloud tite.. .. keke.. *evil smirk n laugh**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha..we r goin to be famous in???thai!
i mean my moneky gt cute buttocks..lol
aww...oki aiko...luv ya
lolllll
wakaka...
i want to see both chicks n turkey!
lmao.. yo monkie got kute buttocks.. lmao..xp .. keke.. love ya too An ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL! Pretty!
Yeah Starry u should get on MSN didn't really get the chance to talk to u much :(
LOL RR u should on too LOL!
LOL y ru having an ambush plan or something (LOL) or ru going to turn into Sunsanee LOL
i would have gone crazy too, but couldn't buy them either LOL!
Hi i'm one of the new members AKA arisa! yeah it's going and JLR pop into our conversations once in awhile more like every on eof them LOL!
girl.. u enter that srote n u neva wanna get out.. its packed with all kinds of stuffs.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yea quick story freakin a my friend was like randomly talkin and stuf and iwasn't paying atention and he goes "hey Sala you like to youtube?" and i'm like ?? what? and it tok me like 10 mins to realize what he was talkin about and i'm like OMFG. don't talk to me! LMAO u watched my vdos didnt' you? LMAO wow hahahah but yea i wa slike my gawd holy jungle lmao
:loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'm fine now an...AUM took care of me last night!!! :loool: :yahoo:
have to download that right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah!!! not only signature, we better also practice posing and smiling for the cameras!! :loool: :yahoo:
whoa.. aum took kare of u last nite?? but he was with me.. kekeke.. j/k .. lmao.. keke.. haha gurl we gettin prepared already for the cameras lmao..