Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

ur Islamic history is awesome!! yeah, now that u mention it....anyways, mmg kite kurang berjodoh 2, 3 hari nie. when u r on, i am not. vice versa. tak lam lagi awk plak gi mmu. tp knowing u, i bet we will see u online! :p
an dpt best student utk agam dlm anugerah cemerlang skolah 2007 tau..jgn main2 :lol:

of coz..no online no life..btw kak ana,my orientation week will be for a week...usually during this time..what kind of programme??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
:loool: starry, but im serious...send me over some snow! hmm, but thinking about it...maybe not just now, it's so cold atm...it's raining hard outside :D im like freezing...i dont know how you US ppl can stand snowy weather :lmao:
hahaha gosh baubau .. give me that weather .. keke.. n if starry sends u some snow.. she gotta send me too xp lol.. j/k.. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao hehe, so it means hugs :loool: i did b4 too, moh was asking raiya or something on msn "what are you doing now?" in french and being stupid i said "yes" to the question haha..................jing loh arisa, lok thai chai mai? lmao yin dee tee dai roo gun na ka...lol...tourng nee arisa yoo tee nai? bau yoo tee nee khun diew ka :( ngao mark mark
lmao ure 85% stupid aiko :D hahahahhahahahah
lol.. yes im 85% stupid lmao.. haha fun takin the quiz keke... i was bored keke.. hmm am i really that stupid?? hmmm .. lmao.. xp..kekek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
what? aikoie i did? hmm, when?
yea, 98 is my king...i dont know how that works cause im the jaofar :p
lol.. haha remember that day i was on all nite n mornin lmao.. keke.. i was like sayin im goin now but then i didnt lmao.. haha .. n so u kept kickin me off keke.. that was a fun nite lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
tsk, ok w/e...im a dork but i love my aummie sig...drools...omg he's so hot on LADY YOWERAT!!!
sure you are...what do you call me then, im in 4th atm and im like 1000 post behind you and you are in 4th place
haha i still gotta watch that lakorn.. but sadly i dont like janie that much.. T_T.. keke.. but for aum .. i shall.. xp keke

*****coughcough****** i think u mean 3rd lmao.. hahahahahha .. im like 500 posts behind 98 n 1000 behing sala .. lmao.. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
:loool: aiko, dont tell me ure turning into 696! not more
SIXTY NINERS...speaking of it, :lmao: while we're in spoiler mode, aiko u can be the middle '9' in 696 :loool: :ph34r:
love you aikoie, dun kill me hahahahha ROFL!
hahaha.. dun worry i wont kill ya lmao.. keke.. haha im the 9 in the middle O_O.. whoa.. hahaha omg.. keke.. hahahaha.. love u too jaofar baubau .. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
MY KING 98, ure jaofar misses you heaps na ka!
yep, true!
hehe that's cute, eveyone got monkeys, unforunately i have no gayu atm...but will steal one of the little nephew if he has one :lmao:
urm, does that include me...cant atm, too busy with school plus me goin to concentrate on subbing lomhuan over the holidays :D
hehe, aiko ure so cute...muaha ure monkey is cute too! i want one.
lol.. keke i love my monkie.. keke.. its so small though .. muahaha i can take it aniwhere i want lmao.. keke but not school.. it'll get jacked.. lmao..
i cant wait for the subbs baubau.. keke.. **whooohooo**
haha im ugly keke.. my monkie covered my ugliness haha .. lol.. j?k.. my monkie jus shined more than me lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ATTENTION PLEASE MY JLR SISTERS:

you know i was thinking of sending a 'surprise' to everyone like starry too! im serious, no prank this time...but listen to this and tell me what you guys think...:

I WAS THINKING WE COULD DO A WORLDWIDE, JLR 'PAST THE PACEL'...i was thinking like a JLR memorial/diary/book kinda thing...like starting with me, i'll write a few message for you guys and then i sent it of to the next person, and the next person after writing their messages mails it on to the next person :D

cool idea or what? if you guys agree, imma work out the 'course' of the parsel around the world...
interestin.. X_X.. keke.. i like it..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm, well that doesnt include me cause i already own him...:p
hey is it good, i never watched it yet...i was about to rent it at the rental shop a couple of months ago but they didnt have it, they were all rented....so i didnt watch it.
aww, welcome to the gang sunisa...im glad you love jlr :wub:
hahah .. hua jai sila is good.. keke.. bie was kute.. keke.. but i still prefer aum lmao.. more muscular n sexiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lmao.. haha .. ppl said its one of the best revenged lakorn but i say its okay .. keke.. jlr is way over the top.. lmao.. keke.. i loved peemai's character.. she is so pretty..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
really...elaborate pls....
take it easy, aiko. i'm alrite now...:) thanks for ur concern. i appreciate it.
agree with rr. seth, that is an amazing idea.... ^_^
thank goodness ur alrite now.. mauahaha .. keke.. **hugs** .. keke..(no one messes with my lovely cikna without my pemission) .. muahahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
welcome^^
will it be costly?
yeah...gayu rulez!
haha..kind of a gamefreak...
yeah...u noe..i find that peter guy...somehow....kinda cuter than before..
lol.. dont worry An.. im a gamefreak too .. i so love ff games keke.. i super love cloud n squall..
lol.. i think he is 21 rite now.. i think kekekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rich = harit = aum = MINE!
i love that equation..lol
i think we caught all of that on video...its hilarious...everytime the forg wakes up..
we'll shout n run away...ewwww....
yeah...the cartoon was quite horrible...lol
lol.. hahaha u got the equation wrong.. its mines not urs lmao..keke.. j/k..
haaha i still feel sad for the frog.. poor thing..
i never really watched that show....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yeah...everywhere we go..they'll be like.."OMG..thats the famous JLR sisters!"
n we'll be suoer famous n muz sign autographs..lol...
n us the original sisters will have extra at our t-shirts..lol..
im so dreaming aint i :loool:
i super duper love it more after watching JLR..lol
awww....cute!
haha...sry...havent update..will try today^^
haha...wait till u see my monkey's backside..lol
haha oh yea.. that will be kool.. keke.. n we'll be rollin by with our jlr stunnas lmao..xp keke.. lol.. love ur dream ekkee..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awww...cute..lol...momo...wats up wif giving names..my sis does that too...lol
haha..MOMO...still better than my poor sis's stuffed green smiling mushroom...its called POKOYO =.=''
lol.. iono y i name keke.. i only name some.. lol.. pokoyo .. ?? kek.. a stuffed smilin mushroom kekeke.. haha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah im here now, where everyone else? lol like lomhuan would say, "ter, ter yoo tee nai huh?" <-- translation: "where are you?" ...exactly, where are my jlr sisters these days...i noe that elie is busy with *cough cough* work...*cough....cute engineers* :loool: 98 is busy working, but where is everyone else?
lol.. dif time zone gurl... keke.. im sleepin when u galz r on .. keke.. n skool too.. argh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! this thread is going crazy!!

I just started watching JLR, its addictive...

Aff is just soooo beautiful...

Does anyone know where I can get the ending song??

thx.

Thea
haha gurl.. this thread is alwaise crazy.. xp keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL....A FEW DAYS AGO..I WANTED MY SIS TO WATCH KKKJ...BUT THE COM WAS HANG SO I DELETED ALL HER JLR EPS(WELL...INTENDED TOO...WANNA NOE HER REACTION)...SHE WENT LIKE A BOMB!N JUZ THATS NOW SHE SANG THE "WHY I HATE MY SISTER" SONG..ITS SOOOOO HILARIOUS...WANA WATCH?I VIDEOCAM IT...LOOOOOL
:loool: