Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe right, anyways donna im going for now ok? i've got a math test to rape tomorrow :lmao: wish me luck my sisters!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
bye donna...im going to *cough* study *cough* ....................
or maybe watch mart, rita, rome, noon lakorn lmao - i'll wake up early tomorrow and study muahahahahah

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
oh, i hated kaew tah pee too...stupid chisanu, he's the one that married nathlada, then he's not gonna trust her...talk about being blind...he's blind in his heart as well...i wish he was deaf instead...he was so mean to nathlada...jerkface tik!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
grr... :angry: wanna watch ruk ter took wan, but my little brother is being a jerk...and i'm not the computer with no sound...i miss aum...so now i'm gonna watch ken stare at women the way aum would...

i'm gonna go start a thread in the thai section, i'll give you the link when i'm done, so you can put your two cents in

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muahahhahahahahhhahah soso, U R THE BEST!!! thanks for your help!!! and yeah, i got ure PM lmao!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah ok soso ... hmm i wanna go ahem *cough* study *cough watch............lakorn* but then i want to see the 'first' reactant to the 'stuff' right so?