Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
omg wat is this i seee....................... ahhhhhhhh i love it xp keke.. thanks an.. kekeke.. xp.. hmmm now if i only know how to make it into a link to my fic.. hmmm xp kekeke... i love yopu an... xp woot woot..
aiko, here's the code for you to link the cover to your fiction..

ener your fiction address here[/ img][/ url]
(Note: i put a space between [b]/img[/b] & [b]/url[/b], pls backspace from there to have bracket around /img and /url to have it work.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OMG STARRY...U NOE WHAT HAPPEN???I WAS WONDERING WHY AFTER SO LONG I HAVENT GET UR SURPRISE..MY SIS JUZ CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME THAT SHE SAW THIS PACKAGE AT A LAMP POST AND ITS ALRDY OPEN!!!LUCKILY THE BEAR IS STILL THERE...BUT DID U PUT ANY OTHER THING THAN THAT??MY SIS SAID ITS REAL UTE AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT...THANKS AGAIN YA!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG STARRY...U NOE WHAT HAPPEN???I WAS WONDERING WHY AFTER SO LONG I HAVENT GET UR SURPRISE..MY SIS JUZ CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME THAT SHE SAW THIS PACKAGE AT A LAMP POST AND ITS ALRDY OPEN!!!LUCKILY THE BEAR IS STILL THERE...BUT DID U PUT ANY OTHER THING THAN THAT??MY SIS SAID ITS REAL UTE AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT...THANKS AGAIN YA!
muahah. It's all GAYU'S FAULT. she want to take it back to the island with her :loool:

awe. that suck .. your HARITH is a missing man -- WANTED MAN :wub:
even unknown ppl peek in that small package.

glad it decide to stay with sister AN .. :wub: ..
he knows where he belong .. after suffering so much at the island LOL ..
he refuse to go with some stranger and stick around with JLR SISTERS >> . <<

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
omg did someone try to steal it.. ahhhhhhhhhhh.. glad its safe .. **gasp**
thats why!so shocking right???

muahah. It's all GAYU'S FAULT. she want to take it back to the island with her :loool:

awe. that suck .. your HARITH is a missing man -- WANTED MAN :wub:
even unknown ppl peek in that small package.

glad it decide to stay with sister AN .. :wub: ..
he knows where he belong .. after suffering so much at the island LOL ..
he refuse to go with some stranger and stick around with JLR SISTERS >> . <<
lol..ur killing me..so funny..lol! :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
luckily my relative work at the postal area...
she's gping to find out whos that idiot postman...and my neighbours who idiotically opened it!
grrrr

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OH YEAH...TO LOVE WITH NO REGRETS IS GOING TO END PRETTY SOON...SO I GOT AN IDEA FOR MY NEXT FANFIC ALRDY...SO NOW..I NEED THE HERO AND HEROIN...SO COME ON GIRLS...VOTE...WHO U WANT ME TO COUPLE UP?

HERO:AUM,KEN,ROME

HEROIN:AFF,ANN,RITA

JUZ GIMME ONE HERO AND HEROIN FOR ME TO USE FOR MY NEXT FIC...^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh they r too interestin kekeke... lol.. u know i wanna see them all lol.. but i wanna see aum n rita havent seen that..xp .. kekeke.. but i dont mind lol..