Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
animal slaughter are sad especially those that you're not gonna eat .. SORRY. i'm a meat eater :p

CHECK THIS OUT.. LOOK AT THE STARE *FAN SELF* this is how them writer write. one glance and it'll send FIRE WITHIN YOU :ph34r:

Credit: clubatichart ll ateam
:drool: :drool: :drool: I think I'm gonna melt.... :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
WOW. My GP, you been spamming in here ..

going back to relive memory

I love this moment. wish it's forever and ever !!!

HAPPY JULY 4TH TO EVERYONE !!! :clap:

neena

sarNie Adult
kay gurls, i give up, where can i buy JLR an official VCD or DVD isn't out and i'm losing faith on that...i caN'T BELIEVE SB was out first! wat is up with that...anyways, i miss coming here so much...i miss everyone here!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
animal slaughter are sad especially those that you're not gonna eat .. SORRY. i'm a meat eater :p

CHECK THIS OUT.. LOOK AT THE STARE *FAN SELF* this is how them writer write. one glance and it'll send FIRE WITHIN YOU :ph34r:

Credit: clubatichart ll ateam
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek .. so sexii hehehe thanks ceci .. xp ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
btw happy 4th of july hehehehe .......... hm the official set.. hmmm iono where.. im still confused y sb is out but not jlr yet.. T_T..

cecilia

Staff member
kay gurls, i give up, where can i buy JLR an official VCD or DVD isn't out and i'm losing faith on that...i caN'T BELIEVE SB was out first! wat is up with that...anyways, i miss coming here so much...i miss everyone here!!
I ask KRISTIE to look for it in THAILAND
i have not heard anything from her yet.
so far, i'm loosing faith too.
I only have the iptv copy
i want the official set as well.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

I love it!!! I'm gonna rewatch that episode later... ^_^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

gawd, what a awesome picture!

:mellow: i have a cold. and we have relatives over. just hope you all had a great july fourth if you celebrated! love you all! <3<3<3
:kiss:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i was just watching aum performed jam loey rak song wit JEnnier Kim... it was so funny how she cling onto his leg
i was like laughing my butt off.. he is so freaken hotttt n cute at the same time... i watch it so many time
his voice is okay but needs some work on it.. but overall i think it was good.. man it makes me wanna
watch the lakorn jam loey rak again.. seriously.. i think thats wat im going to do..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hello sisters...Just finished moving, but I don't have internet for 2 weeks...I'm at my sister's house right now, catching up on Badarn Jai, it's actually getting pretty interesting...Man, I'm so behind, I'm on page 1333...trying to catch up...

Miss you all...