Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

1301. ^ because i don't wana burn your eyes out and make you all blinder than you already are ima make it a darker yellow lmao
1302. AND THIS IS THE FIRST SUMMER *08 UPDATE WOO HOO
1303. also SUMMER has started for just about all of us
1304. well now GP's "farm" has as many animals as JLR did LMAO
1305. adding to the original chickens, the JLR CHICKS, HARITH & SORIYA TURKEYS, we now have ATEAM TURTLE DOVES
1306. ^ and JLR QUAILS! TAWATCHAI, SUNSANEE, CHENEDA, BOONTAI, AND BAI
1307. we'll soon be adding JLR PEACOCKS to the farm LMAO
1308. it seems like TARGET is our store
1309. and all of us just LOVE the flea markets
1310. from now on if one of us had to go on a trip the first ? we ask is "IS THERE GONA BE INTERNET?"
1311. ^ we ask that even before we ask where we're going lmao
1312. with so much JLR stuff out there now a days we aren't afraid to JLR SPAZZ AT WHEREVER
1313. man oh man we are starting to see our sister's names everywhere hahaahaha
1314. ITS ___(JLR Sister's name here)___ IN THE JUNGLE! psht screw George LMAO
1315. we now need our own JLR mailing service
1316. ^ because GP's UBS SUCKS! HAHHAHAHAHA
1317. ^^ and with our own mailing service we are ensured first class shipping fast and easy
1318. we should deff. have our very own JLR PARADE
1319. ^ just cruising down the JLR beaches hahahhahahhha
1320. ^^ complete with our JUNGLE FLOATS and JLR CHARACTERS
1321. and while we are blasting the JLR songs we can throw out Mae SarN's FRUIT FAVORS HAHHAAHHAHA
1322. JLR is our tradition
1323. ^ and this is JLR SUMMER #1
1324. very soon we be have 50th anniversaries and so forth lmao
1325. gawd if we ever get the chance to be on one of them look-a-like shows where they transform you to look like a star we'd deff pick AFF
1326. ^ and bring our man to be made to look like AUM LMAO
1327. seeing Aum w/ his colored hair is just like WHOA BUDDY
1328. ^^ just reminds me of my peacocks LMAO
1329. speaking of ANIMALS supposedly Pinky marked Aum as her territory by peeing, Aff/Soriya however marked HER PROPERTY AUM/HARITH by stabbing him with the FRUIT KNIFE in that episode of JLR and had to wrap him up like a mummy hahaha
1330. ^ she's brave enough to cut him to let him and other's know that SHE is the ONLY one WHO OWNS HIM LMAO!
1331. geez we still sharing explicit pictures that make Cecilia say "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION THOUGHTS" LMAOOOOOOOOO
1332. haha when one of us updates something after a long period of time the JLR SISTERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT THERE to read it
1333. Starry is deff. going to put Build A Bear out of company LMAO! <3
1334. hmm going to have to specially order JLR COCONUT TREE cabinet handles LMAO
1335. man we are just having birthday bashes ahhahaha
1336. ^ now it's battle of who gives the best online presents LMAO!!!
1337. ^^ our fighting techniques never die down haahhahaaahaaa
1338. we have to get our protective cases with buglar alarm because...
1339. THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE WOO! THE OFFICIAL JLR BOX SETS ARE OUT!
1340. ^ you know we already be ordering and adding it to our carts lmao
1341. this will be the first time some of us have ordered something from the internet hahahah
1342. and when we get them we are bustin out the HD FLAT SCREEN PLASMAS
1343. ^^ it's now going to be OUR turn to "SUPERBOWL" like the guys do lmao PARTY AND ALL
1344. GEEZ! the list and thread are deff. neck in neck ahhahahah
1345. man, now that i think about this list its like wow. 1000+ reasons that is like JUNGLE SIZE
1346. ^ and when i watch other lakorns i can't seem to think of 20 reasons let alone 100 ahhahah
1347. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR MANLY FATHERS
1348. also HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all of our sisters
1349. ^ you kno we were all counting all the green fireworks LMAO!!!
1350. AND WOOOO HOOO! HALFWAY MARK!

as always, I LOVE YOUR LIST, GP!!!! 1329 and 1330 really cracked me up!!! :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
okay my idea is officially taking place...so right now im working on the course of the 'JLR PASS THE PARCEL DIARY THINGY'...from what im thinking, this is the course:

1) BAU - AUS (of course)
2) MALAYSIA
3) PHILIPPINES
4) LEFT SIDE OF AMERICA (all you california ect ppl)
5) CENTRAL AMERICA
6) RIGHT SIDE OF AMERCIA
7) COME BACK TO ME! MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

*is there anyone's country i have missed out on?
-this means that i have to go look for a nice diary/book etc :D
we'll count the no. of days in which it takes for the book to travel around the jlr sister's world lmao
ps. the maximum no. of the you can keep the diary for is 1 week...cause there's like 20+ sisters...that means it will be like be like 20 weeks, and i dont want to drag it that long, so if we keep the diary for minimium no. of days that will be good...
man how the hell did i miss this ok gotcha GP gets it last LMAO! hahahhahaha

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey guys, omg i havent been in here for so LONG! yep, still school holidays .. so im still at my folk's house (no net dammit!) but yeah, i'll be back to spam with you guys by this weekend .. miss you all!!! hugs and kisses

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe what's wrong with this picture guys? :p

:D hehe here's the real picture .. how's my manipulation, does it look real :p hehe that's my 1st ever manipulation :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hello sisters...Just finished moving, but I don't have internet for 2 weeks...I'm at my sister's house right now, catching up on Badarn Jai, it's actually getting pretty interesting...Man, I'm so behind, I'm on page 1333...trying to catch up...

Miss you all...
aaaaaaaaawwweee.. eek that sucks.. T_T .. at least u finished movin..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG...As you can see, I am so hooked on RTTW and obsessed with Ken...I'm so for Team KOM? I don't know if that works, but Ken and Aom is hard to merge...but, depending on Jai Rao...I might be for Team Kaff...

I still love JLR...but I gotta say, I love Ken more, I am so hooked on this man, it's not even funny...I love Aum to pieces, but P'Ken stole my heart...hehe
hahaha i still gotta finish that gurl xp .. hehe .. team kom lol.. interesting xp ... sadly i like aom but i dont like her that much either.. T_T .. iono y... but i'll finish that lakorn soon .. xp.. hehehe...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
only on VCD ..why can't it come out in DVD. so many high demand in the USA for DVD.
if this is the case, i'll just keep my IPTV Copy :( .. i want the official set but why in VCD :lmao: ..
THANK YOU WISHY FOR THE NEWS :wub:

ah. forgot to mention .. in today episode of TRGR of PAUL/FON. they got lost at JLR .. what a surprise. A GOOD WAY TO SPARK them romance again :wub: .. they're lost at the tree where Harith drag Soriya over from the cave scene. :wub: ..
dang.. i gotta start that lakorn soon.. xp hehehe.. jlr tree hehehe xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!!

I wish I lived in Thailand...I want all those magazines with Ken on the cover, or whoever I like...over here, I'm just able to collect American magazines...and I go crazy with that...I have guys magazines like Details and stuff, only because guys like Justin Timberlake, Wentworth Miller, or Jake Gylenhaal are on the cover...then there's James McAvoy, Orlando Bloom, Hayden Christensen...I buy anything with their faces on it, cereal boxes, candy wrappers, potato chip bags...I'll so help out Thailand's economy if I was there, and magazines would just be piling up at my house....I'd have to use it as furniture cuz there would be so much...I'd be out all the time, trying to run into someone filming a lakorn...But then I have to work to get money to buy that junk...so I can't be out all the time...Man, I need to rethink my plan.
lmao.. i wished i lived there too.. T_T .. hehe i dont collect magazine no more hehe.. xp .. haha . . . i bring them to skool n when i get them back.. pixes are missing .. n i havent even finish reading them yet too lmao.. hahah.. xp..