Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I just read some news or shall I say, the opinions of some critics who were doing a comparison among the versions of this lakorn. Anyway, they criticized Aum as being unsuitable for the role as he's too much of a pretty boy. Initially, they believed Aff was a great candidate for the role of Soriya but as the lakorn was aired, people began to become irritated with Aff as she kept screaming here and there, making her performance an annoying one. Then the role of Bai, instead of using a below-average guy who appeared dumb, they used ex-Pra'ake (Don't know his name.), which was really off from the description of Bai. Gee, they're pretty harsh with this remake which is extremely silly as this is one of the most amazing remakes I have personally seen. My sister who has completely stopped watching Thai lakorns for almost a decade now has returned for the sake of this lakorn. All I have to say is, I really don't understand what is wrong with this version? :huh: It's really good, addicting, and just awesome and I'm not biased nor is our support and hype an overrated one either. It's the truth, this version deserves much much more than silly comparisons and criticisms. -_-
i'm offended, how dumb can they be because this lakon is great! a remake is supposed to be different from the previous versions, this is the 21 century so naturally things are going to be different. what's the point in doing a remake if the lakon is going to be exactly the same, this is an excellent opportunity for improvement and it shows in this version. c'mon people in thailand :rolleyes:

chinda

sarNie Elites
I just read some news or shall I say, the opinions of some critics who were doing a comparison among the versions of this lakorn. Anyway, they criticized Aum as being unsuitable for the role as he's too much of a pretty boy. Initially, they believed Aff was a great candidate for the role of Soriya but as the lakorn was aired, people began to become irritated with Aff as she kept screaming here and there, making her performance an annoying one. Then the role of Bai, instead of using a below-average guy who appeared dumb, they used ex-Pra'ake (Don't know his name.), which was really off from the description of Bai. Gee, they're pretty harsh with this remake which is extremely silly as this is one of the most amazing remakes I have personally seen. My sister who has completely stopped watching Thai lakorns for almost a decade now has returned for the sake of this lakorn. All I have to say is, I really don't understand what is wrong with this version? :huh: It's really good, addicting, and just awesome and I'm not biased nor is our support and hype an overrated one either. It's the truth, this version deserves much much more than silly comparisons and criticisms. -_-
This version is AWESOME even my mother is giving a try, she've seen both previous versions.
She also thinks that's good they made some changes. Like people are saying, if we keep on following every single details from the previous storyline it will be boring !

cecilia

Staff member
^CHINDA i like your GAYU family banner .. it's so cute .. :wub:

i too agree too .. it's a good thing that they make changes to this one to make guess .. that's the whole point of a new remake. if they repeat, it'll be boring and no fun b/c we all those what's gonna happen next. with the new one. everything bit of it change, make us wonder, ponder and anticipate more. that's the wonder of remake for me.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm in America and I love this lakorn. I don't know if I said that before but I LOVE this REMAKE with AUM & AFF while I didn't really like Ning & John's version.

I want the r scene to happen because I like to see how Aum does it. :p :drool: Also, because I want Aum to feel 100x worse when he finds out SO's identity and who the real Sansanee is. Not only will he already feel bad for taking her innocence but that she was wronged in everything he did to her. I want to see Aff make him suffer some.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh , i read thur the last 2 page ... funnie how when R" scene come up girls in SW go crazy LMAO . It ok for me cuz im been label already ^^^^ hahhaha but it doesn't make us a pervert but more of a romantic fanatic . I came up w/ list why i think this lakorn stir so much love

1) Harit is muscle bound
2) Soyia gorgeously HOT
3) The setting is on a island in the JUNGLE
4) Revenge Plot , Kidnap , Slap-KIss , R-scene

.... anyone want to add to the list ?

chinda

sarNie Elites
^CHINDA i like your GAYU family banner .. it's so cute .. :wub:

i too agree too .. it's a good thing that they make changes to this one to make guess .. that's the whole point of a new remake. if they repeat, it'll be boring and no fun b/c we all those what's gonna happen next. with the new one. everything bit of it change, make us wonder, ponder and anticipate more. that's the wonder of remake for me.
hihi thank you ^^
I wonder who they thought will suit this role better since they complain about Aum being too white, not mean enough ect... :rolleyes:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh , i read thur the last 2 page ... funnie how when R" scene come up girls in SW go crazy LMAO . It ok for me cuz im been label already ^^^^ hahhaha but it doesn't make us a pervert but more of a romantic fanatic . I came up w/ list why i think this lakorn stir so much love
1) Harit is muscle bound
2) Soyia gorgeously HOT

How about Soriya isn't weak? She argues and fight back while in both versions before the n'ek was WEAK!

Oh, and Harit is HOT HOT HOT too, not just muscle bound. :D

chenling

sarNie Adult
1) Harit is muscle bound
2) Soyia gorgeously HOT

Hmm thats already a great list sarN I agree. we are romantic fanatics..and I am proud to be that!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks rugrats81 for the spoiler......all the new artwork are beautifully made.....loving them all

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I never seen the first verison of this, but i saw the one with john and ning and at some point soriya character seem to argue back at harit. but she was still weak. I am so loving this verison. Soriya should make harit stuff after what he have done to her. Oh by the way will she be prego in this verison, looking at some pic and preview look like she is?

cecilia

Staff member
I never seen the first verison of this, but i saw the one with john and ning and at some point soriya character seem to argue back at harit. but she we still weak. I am so loving this verison. Soriya should make harit stuff after want he have done to her. Oh by the way will she be prego in this verison, looking about some pic and preview look like she is?
i'm hoping for it since it happen . take short period to get veggie grow, it shouldn't take long to get her preggy too .. PLUS So said/told Harith after the doctor visit that it's not a concern of his to worry about her. i'm assuming she is just b/c revenge lakorn with slap-kiss/r scene are meant to have it .. for example ..Likit Kammathep had one. so let' shope this one have it for the sake of the complaining fans and the romantic fanatic fans like us. i mean, they change it this far, by taking the biggest risk by giving us the r happiness, they should just include that last part to make it one long lasting REMAKE. also, i just wanna add that maybe the ppl in Thailand don't like it. but years from now, the newer generation will love it just b/c the n'ek is a strong will woman except p'ek is her weakness. :lol:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
yes i am hoping she is too. that will also make my day if she were to be pregnant. gosh i can't wait til the next epi i just wish that it could be monday already..hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm hoping for it since it happen . take short period to get veggie grow, it shouldn't take long to get her preggy too .. PLUS So said/told Harith after the doctor visit that it's not a concern of his to worry about her. i'm assuming she is just b/c revenge lakorn with slap-kiss/r scene are meant to have it .. for example ..Likit Kammathep had one. so let' shope this one have it for the sake of the complaining fans and the romantic fanatic fans like us. i mean, they change it this far, by taking the biggest risk by giving us the r happiness, they should just include that last part to make it one long lasting REMAKE. also, i just wanna add that maybe the ppl in Thailand don't like it. but years from now, the newer generation will love it just b/c the n'ek is a strong will woman except p'ek is her weakness. :lol:

i agreed ^^^^^ they have all the revenge element -- might as well finish the deed w/ :baby-scene-pop-corn: :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
i totally agree with sarn n ceci....since they took the risk to change the storyline they should have included that too.....its a plus plus....hehe

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
off topic, but how can i turn the jlr music when i come to this thread. love the song but i am a multitasker and i can not hear the other video i am watching.

The next morning, SO was in bed crying for a long time before she got up.
“Enough pee san (sanseenee). I have done enough for you. There is nothing else that I can give. “SO said to herself
She picked her body up to take a bath. She scrub her herself for a long time. As if to wash away how dirty she feels emotionally. Hakrit was at harin’s grave and he asked his brother if he did a really bad thing but tried to justify it by saying it had to be done, for him. After that he goes to the room to see SO. He knocks on the door but she does not open it. He leave ill tempered and goes to swim in the ocean. Later that day, he goes in to see SO and he discovers that she has developed a high fever. He goes to get bai to help and he found him with bunthai, fooling around. Hakrit is mad. He grabs a gun and fired it into the sky. They jump away from each other and bunthai started to beg for her life. It did not phase hakrit and he pointed the gun at bunthai and was about to shoot when he had a flash back to when bunthai and tep was found having an affair. Hakrit was going to shoot tep but bai jumped and grabbed the gun and shoot him instead. Back to present day, bunthai pleaded for with him and said that she may have done wrong but she still love him. Hakrit was not having it and now he turned his anger to bai. Bai hung onto his arm as a way to show that he was wrong. At that instance, bai grabbed the gun from hakirt and turned it to bunthai, getting ready to shoot. Bunthai got scared and jumped off the cliff, into the ocean and her body never surface. Bai returned the gun to hakrit and he jumped into the ocean to rescue her. He came back from the ocean unsuccessful. His sorrow was shown by the lack of life in his eyes. He went over to hakrit, got on his knees and hug onto hakrit’s leg, sobbing.
“You will forget her soon. …..there is no way that I can get angry at you.� Hakrit told bai
The two returned to the main house to look after SO. SO chased hakrit away and hakrit told bai to take care of her. Hakrit was worried about her but he did not dare face her. He went to the shore
“sanseenee, did I do something wrong?� he asked himself
Hakrit went to the hospital to visit kaew. In their conservation, kaew asked if he was going to marry khun SO. Hakrit was confused and asked what SO she was talking about. It turned out that she was talking about the sanseenee that he captured. He was confused.
Hakrit went to the the the pearl factory to supervise some work. He came to the pearl counters and saw some of the pearls. He grabbed a handful of imperfect pearls and handed them to a worker. He asked him to string him a bracelet. He also handed him one perfect pearl and asked him to string this one with it too

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
the last time i checked this thread was in page 111.... didn't feel like reading all of the pages so how is this lakorn doing in Thailand? Is it getting good ratings?? This lakorn is awesome!! re watching the episodes right now lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
off topic, but how can i turn the jlr music when i come to this thread. love the song but i am a multitasker and i can not hear the other video i am watching.

The next morning, SO was in bed crying for a long time before she got up.
“Enough pee san (sanseenee). I have done enough for you. There is nothing else that I can give. “SO said to herself
She picked her body up to take a bath. She scrub her herself for a long time. As if to wash away how dirty she feels emotionally. Hakrit was at harin’s grave and he asked his brother if he did a really bad thing but tried to justify it by saying it had to be done, for him. After that he goes to the room to see SO. He knocks on the door but she does not open it. He leave ill tempered and goes to swim in the ocean. Later that day, he goes in to see SO and he discovers that she has developed a high fever. He goes to get bai to help and he found him with bunthai, fooling around. Hakrit is mad. He grabs a gun and fired it into the sky. They jump away from each other and bunthai started to beg for her life. It did not phase hakrit and he pointed the gun at bunthai and was about to shoot when he had a flash back to when bunthai and tep was found having an affair. Hakrit was going to shoot tep but bai jumped and grabbed the gun and shoot him instead. Back to present day, bunthai pleaded for with him and said that she may have done wrong but she still love him. Hakrit was not having it and now he turned his anger to bai. Bai hung onto his arm as a way to show that he was wrong. At that instance, bai grabbed the gun from hakirt and turned it to bunthai, getting ready to shoot. Bunthai got scared and jumped off the cliff, into the ocean and her body never surface. Bai returned the gun to hakrit and he jumped into the ocean to rescue her. He came back from the ocean unsuccessful. His sorrow was shown by the lack of life in his eyes. He went over to hakrit, got on his knees and hug onto hakrit’s leg, sobbing.
“You will forget her soon. …..there is no way that I can get angry at you.� Hakrit told bai
The two returned to the main house to look after SO. SO chased hakrit away and hakrit told bai to take care of her. Hakrit was worried about her but he did not dare face her. He went to the shore
“sanseenee, did I do something wrong?� he asked himself
Hakrit went to the hospital to visit kaew. In their conservation, kaew asked if he was going to marry khun SO. Hakrit was confused and asked what SO she was talking about. It turned out that she was talking about the sanseenee that he captured. He was confused.
Hakrit went to the the the pearl factory to supervise some work. He came to the pearl counters and saw some of the pearls. He grabbed a handful of imperfect pearls and handed them to a worker. He asked him to string him a bracelet. He also handed him one perfect pearl and asked him to string this one with it too

ur wish is my command hahah it is off u can go watch the vdo now ... and me go read the spoiler :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
HAHA. SPOILER again .. sweet romantic :wub: .. thank you again na kha TWINKY ... you're a god messenger ^^

Hakrit was at harin’s grave and he asked his brother if he did a really bad thing but tried to justify it by saying it had to be done, for him
<- for him? not for Harin but for himself :lol:

:eek:
. Later that day, he goes in to see SO and he discovers that she has developed a high fever.
<- it must have been a hot wild night to have her get this high temp. :loool:

At that instance, bai grabbed the gun from hakirt and turned it to bunthai, getting ready to shoot. Bunthai got scared and jumped off the cliff, into the ocean and her body never surface.
<-- thank goodness that this happen .. no one in the way .. only Sunsanee now ;) TIME to go begging and crawling at So's feet now :wub:

“You will forget her soon. …..there is no way that I can get angry at you.” Hakrit told bai
<- he have remorse. So should have witness this scene

Awe, he's changing sl---owly .. :loool: .. this is so sweet :wub:

MAN, I cannot wait any longer b/c the lakorn just got better by the minutes ..
how can ppl not like this .. I FEEL like it's a TRUE REMAKE MASTERPIECE ..
It will be so hard in the future to have it remake like this ..
i can not express how much I LOVE THE SCRIPTORS/WRITERS of this remake.
it's so good that it drive me crazy everyday waiting for it to arrive.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm in America and I love this lakorn. I don't know if I said that before but I LOVE this REMAKE with AUM & AFF while I didn't really like Ning & John's version.

I want the r scene to happen because I like to see how Aum does it. :p :drool: Also, because I want Aum to feel 100x worse when he finds out SO's identity and who the real Sansanee is. Not only will he already feel bad for taking her innocence but that she was wronged in everything he did to her. I want to see Aff make him suffer some.

ahh the moment of revelation. thai drama. lol. :p