Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

chenling

sarNie Adult
ramble away :lol: cuh it is sooo romantic,hot and sweet cuh like it seems like dhey miss each other touches, well mostly Aum dhe one touching Aff :loool:
buh yeah yall get dhe point :lol:

its juh toooo CUTE
:drool:
dhey are dhe hottest !! :p LOVE EM
It's almost like instead of him breaking her spirit or will, she's broken his, turning him inside and out. Making him want more of her not just her body but her soul, her love. She's is so different from what he thinks Sansanee is that she's surprising him, standing up to him, breaking down all the walls he's got around his heart!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Aum is soooo fressssh :lol:
in ep5 when he chained Aff to dhe tree and sai to Aff..
"you want to replace Boontai"
cracks me up everytime i watch it over and over again :loool:

jen_x do yhu mean how to get ost on itunes?

chenling iii sooo agree with chu girl..
after he sees dhe real her and not who he assumes she was he wants dhe whole package :loool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
ooh. i guess when i read that part. i totally got buntai out of the picture due to the excitement of SO/Harith meeting
ASKING FOR A PREGNANCY POSSIBILITY
:lol:
i too love that picture when PZE posted it up .. he does seem like he's having a hard time and is relief to have So in his arm like that. I love that picture too .. it create a sense of accomplishment on his part. :wub: man, there should be more than two aff site or one aum site, i wanna go hunt the pictures down.
we do need some aff and aum sites, I mean after this...there is no way ppl WON'T wanna see them together!! We must rally for a site, I have a un-named board somewhere but I'm not thai nor can I read or understand it so I think it would be hard if I started it and didn't know where to get any information or pictures of them :(

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
^^ dhat picture is juh speechlesss & definitely PRICELESSSSS.

:wub::wub::wub:

:lol: i wan Aum to hug me like dhat now :blush:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
we do need some aff and aum sites, I mean after this...there is no way ppl WON'T wanna see them together!! We must rally for a site, I have a un-named board somewhere but I'm not thai nor can I read or understand it so I think it would be hard if I started it and didn't know where to get any information or pictures of them :(
Yeah, the point it hard to make their site, maybe I have to do it as my graphic site but still have something of Aum and Aff. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was looking at the board banner and I was struck by the picture of Harin hugging SO, the concern and feeling being radiated from his eyes are enormous. Is it me? Am I reading way too much into it, I can't wait to see that scene. Already we know that he is falling for her...now I'm rambling :( back to the point, I love the shot of two of him. Seeing her let go of any hurt or anger she's holding for him, letting him hold her...and then him, the pain he's gotta be feeling. I just loved that picture and wanted to ramble on about it for a while...! :wub:

^^^ u deep . I have to go look at the picture again see if it speak to me in those words .... :lol: . I like Soyia 's expression ...it sad but relief when in his arm

cecilia

Staff member
yOU KNOW WHAT I'VE JUST REALIZED? ..we've been hunting down AUM/AFF site but what about JOY'S and CHAI :eek: ! you think they might have behind pictures .. OFF I GO TO SEARCH JOY/CHAI :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like how of all the abusive scenes in the banner theres a happey ending. it goes with the title "defendant of love"

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: im watchin ep5 all over with subs. and when Aff came to Aum's house and yell
help i was kidnapped help help
while Aum was on dhe fone with Kawin. was humorous cuh after dhat she was like wha yhu wan me to.
and he goes dum dum dum.. yhu ready :lol:
werk in mah bedrooom
:loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like how of all the abusive scenes in the banner theres a happey ending. it goes with the title "defendant of love"
^^^ let me go look at it again to see wat else it say :lol: .......ok , yeah all those abusive scene is like a flash back of all the thing he done to her but now it all behind them and he asking for her forgiveness . Give him another chance

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: im watchin ep5 all over with subs. and when Aff came to Aum's house and yell
help i was kidnapped help help
while Aum was on dhe fone with Kawin. was humorous cuh after dhat she was like wha yhu wan me to.
and he goes dum dum dum.. yhu ready :lol:
werk in mah bedrooom
:loool:
I didnt watch epi5 yet with sub. I have to watch it tomorrow. So cute how Aff pulls Aum hand when he pretends to be sick. :looo:A smile on Aum face when Aff leave the hut. I was melting. :wub: :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. cecilia, i dont think joy/chai has a website although chai do have a thread @ tv3 webboard but its dead
I really want Chai plays as p'ek back, miss him, he can really act than other p'ek. Hope to see him for in the lakorn later on.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
It's too bad, the Ch. 3 board isn't accepting anymore registrations but I would totally love to post a link of this section of the forum to that thread over there so Thai fans can see how popular this lakorn is over here. Hopefully, that will motivate them to become major fans too. ^_^ Anyway, anyone have an account over there?

you can use my name!! hahaha...i hardly use mine since i cant read thai =[...but yeah..you can deffinitely use mine, just msg me!.

i think the thai fans shld know how all the oversea fans feel..like its really one of the best remakes by far...dont know why they are criticizing so hard...aum is perfect for the role, and i dont see him as a pretty boy, he looks like bad boy compared to other pra'eks..same with aff, she's fits the role great!!...like they only think that its annoying cause she keeps lashing back..and i think they want a n'ek thats more well kept