Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
donna im getting old i dont remember if you saw the bd wish on your msn box?! lol

anyhow did you do anything special on your bd??..i didnt feel like running back into the jungle of posts..sweating already just thinking bout it!! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to go and support Chakrit but I have to babysitting.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey GP, girl I need to find a other job since change my working hour to 4 since I have to catch the bus to work. Working 5hr/week dont make that much money. :(

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
donna im getting old i dont remember if you saw the bd wish on your msn box?! lol

anyhow did you do anything special on your bd??..i didnt feel like running back into the jungle of posts..sweating already just thinking bout it!! :lol:
yes I did saw the bd wish in msn... thanks! :kiss:

didn't do anything special on my bd.... just had lunch with my whole family... but I've already had a karaoke party with my friends 1 week before my bday though... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes I did saw the bd wish in msn... thanks! :kiss:

didn't do anything special on my bd.... just had lunch with my whole family... but I've already had a karaoke party with my friends 1 week before my bday though... :lol:

lol k cool..awww im glad you had your fun!!!

prisna...awww im sorry to hear..no one can drive you to work? its only 5 hrs a week..how many days..or does it varies?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
YES IT IS TODAY CECI! hahah but i don't think i can go see it today cuz thers like a hurricane tropical storm going outside =// but newho yes well i shall prob. go see it SUNDAY

O O O DID YA"LL KNO OUR SUNSANEE AND MOH"S CHAKRIT DATED? gawd i didn't see that comming lmfao thats intresting

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAH. I know for sure, MOH is at the theater, screaming her lung out .. cheering for krit.

i was going to but for some reason, the urge to go seem to settle down LOl .. i'll wait and read for more review.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly i didnt get to go see bd friday.. argh my sisters are super retarded.. shoot they couldve just told me they changed their plans.. but noo.. sheesh.. i couldve just gone with my friends.. argh.. but aniwaise.. WAT.. 4 REALZ GP.. MOH'S KRIT .. N SANSANEE.. OMG.. I NEVER KNEW THAT.. @_@...... i missed the comp so much... so glad to be back on.. hehe.. i miss the sisters lots.. n finally i finished grr.. hehe.. xp .. it took me like a day or 2 to finish since i was syuper behind of school.. >_< .. n khun ying.. i love that pic.. lalala.. xp ..