Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I OWNED THIS PAGE. LONG TIME , LOL. HOW R MY JLR SISTERS DOING? CATCH UR GIRLS LATER, I HAVE TO GET MY HWORK DONE! :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol k cool..awww im glad you had your fun!!!
prisna...awww im sorry to hear..no one can drive you to work? its only 5 hrs a week..how many days..or does it varies?
I worked Mon.Tue, and Thur. Mon&Thur 3:30-600 and Tue 3:30-500. Find a bus that I can take to work a lil bit early. No one can drop be off at work. It suck that I have permit but dont kno how to drive yet.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Who has the picture of the Pra'eks on the cover of Volume magazine, including Tik, Ken, Aum, and Chakrit...I can't find where I put that picture...and I forgot which one of you sisters have it. Can you help me?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoo ive been so busy here n there.. finally on the comp.. I MISS MY LOVELY SISTERS LOTS..

whoo u are so busy prisna... workin n babysittin..

gp.. i cant catch u animore these days..

ah hah.. So.. i can help ya with that hehe xp..

cecilia

Staff member
lol. i actually like them all ..
except sunti is the most that irritate me.
next to him is paul just b/c he annoy the heck out of me in TRGR.
as for Note .. i have not watch alot of his lakorn .. so he' snot that bothersome to me.
everyone else, i seem to be fine with it ..
but the cover four are just .. so drooling hot :wub: (lol, i think i'm contradicting myself again :blush: )

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg anie you have the same problem lol. i cant log in either .. i had to go in meebo =( to sign on. eh, i thought it was jus me.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg, yeh i cant even sign into meebo .. we've suppose to be on msn at 8pm too ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!