Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My little sister has turned into a huge Ateam fan...I'm gonna see if I can get her to watch BKS and NT with me...she's not a lakorn lover, she'd rather watch Khmer soap operas...which I hate...but today, she changed our desktop background to pictures of Ateam, it surprised me.

Where does your sister go to learn Cantonese? My school only offers Mandarin, and I don't like it...I prefer Cantonese better, after watching so many series with subs, in Cantonese, I've gotten used to the language, and I'm ready to learn...
muahaha.. more ateam fans.. whoohooo.. xp.. hmm cantanese lol.. im not taking the classes any more lol.. bcuz i missed the day.. my sis went alone n she said thank goodness i didnt go cause it was hard.. its ok for my sis cause she already know madarin.. lol.. so conceited lol.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Miss my JLR sisters, I have no internet connection yet because we a wind storm so most power in Ohio are out. I'm at the library right now but dont have much time on the computer. Take care and have fun. I hope my internet connection be back before ATEAM lakorn air.
awwwwwwe.. that sucks prisna.. i hope ur internet will be back up by then.. take cares ok..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ur uber kute sala..

whooooo i miss the sis lots.. hehehe.. im so busy these days but whoooo.. i def am makin time to watch bgst hehe.. so uber kute.. kekeke..