Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i hope so...don't know how long i can stay nice :loool:

i was rewatching badarn jai...and the thing that kept bothering me was why didn't aum just pull of the wig..then he would have known that it was perng. so simple :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i kniow as simple as that but.. **coughcough**.. p'eks are usually stoopid in lakorns.. muahaha.. but not aum lmao.hahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im so happy ateam is goin to hk.. theyre gonna be doing some good lovin like in my dream lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i super love bau's banner that im usin.. down............up......................down.............. up.. damn dont u wish it went lower.. lol... lalala.. j/k..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh in hk....i wonder whether there will be special appearance frm my fav hk actors lol...lam fung...ah~~~~

lol..naughty aiko...*cough* i thought im the only one imagining to see more DOWN THERE *cough*

LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha i super love bau's banner that im usin.. down............up......................down.............. up.. damn dont u wish it went lower.. lol... lalala.. j/k..
yesh! I wish it will go down........down....down.....down.....and STOP! guess what part where I want it to stop?! :rolleyes: :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I SAW TWILIGHT AGAIN TODAY! TWICE! I just really can't get over it... I was drooling over CARLISLE CULLEN a while ago... and this time, we were the only ones who were screaming in the theater... :lol: :blush: