Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:lol: twilight addict...

u should support ADTEAM... :rolleyes:
i will supprt ADTEAM if you support ARRTEAM/ARTEAM/A RTEAM :loool:

i just woke up from my nap... and I really have to study now!
go study....if you don't then that means that you will forfeit aum to me muahahhaah (evil mastermind right here)
hmmm it's 3:38 AM over here..i wonder if i should get some sleep LOL...i was going to write my update..but didn't..i even had word open too

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh an....you and twilight.......if only it was a person..i'm sure it would love you lol

i would take naps, but turn out that i fell asleep until the next day...i suck at naps....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i will supprt ADTEAM if you support ARRTEAM/ARTEAM/A RTEAM :loool:

go study....if you don't then that means that you will forfeit aum to me muahahhaah (evil mastermind right here)
hmmm it's 3:38 AM over here..i wonder if i should get some sleep LOL...i was going to write my update..but didn't..i even had word open too
:loool: support each other huh?

i'm currently typing my oneshot... the steamy part is about to begin so i'm taking a break for a while... :loool:

lol donna .. i tot im the only one who took a nap .. it was raining too .. so FORKS :loool:
i want to rain here too!! :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: support each other huh?

i'm currently typing my oneshot... the steamy part is about to begin so i'm taking a break for a while... :loool:

i want to rain here too!! :loool:
of course...well it's more like you and i support me LMAO

OoooO table time

i love the rain..but i'm really wishing that it will snow more over here...so then i can have a snow day on monday^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i'll be waiting..but as of right now, i think i should go to bed...i'm soooo tired..and my neck is killing me....well talk to you two later <3 xoxoxoxoxo...when i wake up i better see that update donna....at my breakfast table :loool:
i'm almost done... gawd, they almost broke the table... :loool: gn, rr! :kiss:

rite donna .. tats wat i always say too .. lol

ok i gottta bath .. feeel so stickkkkyyy
i'm going to take a bath later too... and i would definitely study after that! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
taking a short break from studying... i feel like my brain's going to explode any minute now... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm almost done... gawd, they almost broke the table... :loool: gn, rr! :kiss:

i'm going to take a bath later too... and i would definitely study after that! :loool:
you didn't dissappoint me...i'm awake now, and going to read your update :D

i still havent study..me n my sis take pics in the room .. juz edited her emo pic LOL
waah...did you study yet????

even for an emo..your sister is still cute....but even though it's suppose to be emo..it's still cute lol