Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
but idk... i might be going to the uni again today.... we (nursing students) are celebrating our nurses' week today and I don't want to miss all the fun there... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes... I want some snow... I better stick my head on the freezer so I can somehow feel snow... :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It's okay...I got Ken now...or Bie...or Ice...I can't choose...
What so hard just choose all of them! Just look at me, I choose Chakrit,Aum,Ken,Tik,Tle Thanapol,Bie,Son,Ton,Ice,Peck,Cee,Weir, and MOREEEEEEEE from thai actors & singers. TaeYang,Rain,Se7en.Minwoo, too many I dont want to lists. Not so hard after all. :lol: I have only one heart but cant give to the one so I just share my love to all the guys I cherished because they're talent and handsome. :loool: :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The 3 GUYS from Keaw Lom Pet(SON,TON,NEW) make me drool because they're freaky cute,hot,and good for my age. :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
What so hard just choose all of them! Just look at me, I choose Chakrit,Aum,Ken,Tik,Tle Thanapol,Bie,Son,Ton,Ice,Peck,Cee,Weir, and MOREEEEEEEE from thai actors & singers. TaeYang,Rain,Se7en.Minwoo, too many I dont want to lists. Not so hard after all. :lol: I have only one heart but cant give to the one so I just share my love to all the guys I cherished because they're talent and handsome. :loool: :wub:
you have a lot on your list! :lol: but my list even longer than that... mine would probably reach the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean... AUM would always be the number 1 in my list... :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
helo honeys! i had a good day today hehehehhhehhe. me miss you all =D i can't wait for tomara/this weekend! ME BDAY WOOTTTT

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday My Dear JLR SISTER! Open the birthday gift because its my love to you! I wish you have a great birthday GP!