Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so sweet... :kiss: you went to the beach? have you seen harit jogging there? :lol:
LOL

im watching kung fu panda wif my parents again!!
woot woot!!
my family and i love that movie.....

i got like 7 fanfic ideas...Disturbia is almost finishin...which shuld i choose lol
choose them all!!!

kung fu panda juz finish...my dad is watchign BRUCE LEE OLDDDDDDDD MOVIEEE
my dad loves bruce lee too...but my dad acts more like jackie chan

i think i'm gonna be sick... -_-
awwww....maybe all those naughty thoughts are making you sick lol

i'm heading to bed now...
okay good night to you

i did some new jai rao banners..check it out at d artwork sections yeah :D
cool...will do =)

one borisud banner too :D cant sleep..got to accompany kaka watch hana kimi lolz
hana kimi (the japanes one? or the taiwanese one? i like the japanese one better)

hey honeys
hey GP <3

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
=O RR! hey honey! what time did you wake up? sheit. i need a new laptop battery cuz mines fried ahahhahaha
me...i woke up at like 11....since it's break..i get so much time to sleep..but then my family want me to go do stuff..like shovel or do the chores grrr...but my sister brought me a back massager...and it's soo awesome, i don't want to get up...but then my other sister said that i should on it..i said, "i don't want it to be VIBRATOR!" :loool:
awwww sorry to hear that...i always fear that mine will fried since i'm ALWAYS on mine...i usually get the blue screen of death..i hate that... ><

watching JLR!! :clap:

I'm gonna have a JLR marathon today!
I should have one too....drool over harit again...i still love him unshaven..shaven makes him look like a monkey..a cute one, but unshaven makes him a wild man LOL

BAUBAU!! I've received ur text last night... ^_^
BAU! send me a mental text since i don't have a cell phone ^^
**BEEP BEEP**
I <3 RR..I <3 RR
**END OF MESSAGE**
I received your text bau LOL

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
- what?!?!? choose all 7 fic .. im dead LOL ..

- japan hana kimi .. i dont like taiwanese/korean drama

-mornin gurls

-gotta go for a wedding now .. man .. lazy ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
fine...choose two, then the next two, then the two after that, then the last one....ta-da LOL
yeah i like the japanese one better..the taiwanese was just so...idk...
morning to you ^^
have fun...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
me...i woke up at like 11....since it's break..i get so much time to sleep..but then my family want me to go do stuff..like shovel or do the chores grrr...but my sister brought me a back massager...and it's soo awesome, i don't want to get up...but then my other sister said that i should on it..i said, "i don't it to be VIBRATOR!" :loool:
awwww sorry to hear that...i always fear that mine will fried since i'm ALWAYS on mine...i usually get the blue screen of death..i hate that... ><

I should have one too....drool over harit again...i still love him unshaven..shaven makes him look like a monkey..a cute one, but unshaven makes him a wild man LOL

BAU! send me a mental text since i don't have a cell phone ^^
**BEEP BEEP**
I <3 RR..I <3 RR
**END OF MESSAGE**
I received your text bau LOL
omg... a vibrator... :loool:

i love him unshaven too... he looks so aggressive and very sexy... :drool: