Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
ok usually I don't post much but it's JLR fever lol

I love the storyline and how n'ek is stronger but why why rape??
HM. .. WHY? .. b/c it's the extra sauce to make it extra spicy. .. i don't' know. i'm glad they did it b/c it just make the story more revolve and more interesting na. .. first, come pity, pity come love, love come --okay, sorta r scene, then love come also hate, hate come love, and love create love-baby. LOl . .wow, it doesn't make sense, but it sure sound like a good plot. :loool: ..

i don't know about you all, but in every revenge lakorn, there have to have something special happen to make it more interesting . .no, i do not like thriller revenge. i want to see the TRIPLE 'R' romance/r/revenge. :p .. even though at time, it'll be sad to see n'ek going thru but at the end pull herself out of this.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok usually I don't post much but it's JLR fever lol

I love the storyline and how n'ek is stronger but why why rape??

Soyia is a strong girl cuz she manage to stay healthy thur all those labor work and still have the strength to run !! She try to escape like wat ...5 x :lol: and she manage to get out of 5 attempt (s) R' lmao ---- till Harit finally got her ..so yeah it bond to happen sooner and later + u just can't have a revenge lakorn w/ kidnap to some island , slap/kiss , jungle fever running around w/o an R" scene .

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Soyia is a strong girl cuz she manage to stay healthy thur all those labor work and still have the strength to run !! She try to escape like wat ...5 x :lol: and she manage to get out of 5 attempt (s) R' lmao ---- till Harit finally got her ..so yeah it bond to happen sooner and later + u just can't have a revenge lakorn w/ kidnap to some island , slap/kiss , jungle fever running around w/o an R" scene .
Oh my, I like the three R's very much! Baby makes this the perfect lakorn.

BTW, I'm with you guys on this--it wouldn't be much of a revenge lakorn without the R scene. I mean look at this thread, it's totally exploded because of the R speculation. Oh, I love Arisoya (crossing my fingers)... :p

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
LOL EVERYBODY..LOL.NVM..JUX LOVEN DIS LAKRON CAN'T WAIT N WISH FOR THE BABY..LOL...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sarn, in your website, there's a r-scene from "kamatape luang" seems starring kade... do you know if it was dubbed in khmer and if yes, do you sell it? i really want to watch this one.
i don't know why, but i always think it was "hasoriya" and not arisoya, lol.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Twinky's spoilers has been accurate and she did hint that there might be a chance of a baby.
Yesterday, she said she has more spoilers for us.

so....

cecilia

Staff member
Twinky's spoilers has been accurate and she did hint that there might be a chance of a baby.
Yesterday, she said she has more spoilers for us.

so....
HAHAH, i'm sensing there is one since that spoiler of TWINKY made back then about her aunt talking behind her back to HARITH about her sick symptom.
LIKE A PREGNAN WOMAN
that's why i was so sych about it.. and then there come the scene of
So and Harith bumping into one another and HARITH asking her what's wrong with her after the doctor visit, and she replied him back ''NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS''
<--boy that was exciting :wub:

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
HAHAH, i'm sensing there is one since that spoiler of TWINKY made back then about her aunt talking behind her back to HARITH about her sick symptom.
LIKE A PREGNAN WOMAN
So and Harith bumping into one another and HARITH asking her what's wrong with her after the doctor visit, and she replied him back ''NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS''
^ i wanna see that part too.
i think it's more... sexy, when he's sweet.
after he's mean. :p

thanks.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hey cecilia, did you watch Ratree Smallsorn with JLR cast using links from Spicy forums?
Isn't to freaking funny.
I laughed by head off when Well (that's the name of the monkey) smacked Chai in the area.
He flinched and was like, "what is this?"
hhaha

I kinda know the ending now, it's gonna be cute.
I always love happy endings.

cecilia

Staff member
^LYNDA. i'm only half way.. too many calls, i have to put everything on hold and listen to BIG BANG. i will watch it when i'm home tonight.
i only catch the beginning and yes, they're FREAKIN hilarious..i keep laughing. so that's why i have stop .. :loool:

wow, you already kindda know what happen at the end? .. by watching RS? .. boy, make me excited. i wanna know too.. will tune in tonight at home then. ^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry, I'm not yet done with my music video but I was looking through some articles and there was an article published by DaraDaily that said, this is considered to be the most popular lakorn that ia airing right now but I'm not sure if it's all of the lakorns including Ch. 7 or just Ch. 3's but this was before Wimmarn Mongon with Oil and Pancake aired so the results could be different now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LIKE A PREGNAN WOMAN

:lol: though i would love to see a baby and 99.99 % of time it alway the first night but it would be more interesting if it their second time around when they go back to BK

Sorry, I'm not yet done with my music video but I was looking through some articles and there was an article published by DaraDaily that said, this is considered to be the most popular lakorn that ia airing right now but I'm not sure if it's all of the lakorns including Ch. 7 or just Ch. 3's but this was before Wimmarn Mongon with Oil and Pancake aired so the results could be different now.

it have to be the most popluar the lakorn is HOT . I want to see ur MV ! love the first one! wat program do u use ? i use ulead vdo studio?