Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
CONTINUE from top page :loool:

*haha. she was so embarrass and angry .. she release her anger of HARITH on the bra :loool:​

I KNOE dat was soo XXXX embarrass and the scene where she caught in the net was soooooooooooooo unfortunately embarrass :lol: and dat bra is toooo thiN!!!!!!! just like all the see thru shirt dat Harit buy for her

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNOE dat was soo XXXX embarrass and the scene where she caught in the net was soooooooooooooo unfortunately embarrass and dat bra is toooo thiN!!!!!!! just like all the see thru shirt dat Harit buy for her<-------hahahha you are soooo observant (and she seems to get wet quite a bit too)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao... Harit ALWAY be sweating and Soyia alway seen to get wet in the rain , ocean , bathing , river haha not a scene where they don't look as if they just got out the shower no wonder the lakorn is HOT

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Ya'll, I think we just all need a personal stylist following us and making us gorgeous. :)

amikrazie, I clearly need to sleep, because I went back and listened to the song and tried to translate it. Challenge, you know? And this is what I came up with:

Shadow of A Promise

The sky once clear is changed to rain
Uncertain, shaking the heavens
A thunderstorm disturbs her heart
Ruins the beauty of a wild flower
Breaks it mercilessly

Blameless because he abandoned her
dous-daiy? [it makes me think it may mean trade]---- important to keep promises?
She drowns in ???
Because she’s waiting for love
Remembering the promises he left behind

Oh owner of my heart, why do you have no mercy, no regard
Destroy my heart, my love
Throw away your vows, attack her heart

Oh wind, please help, bring back his heart (there’s no pretty way to put that’s asking the wind to create a tornado to bring him back, yeah? :))
To return to fulfill his promises
Oh storm, blow and call him back
Oh thunder, tell him she is alone waiting for an answer

--

The second paragraph really tried me, and I'm not confident about the opening, but I think the rest is right, just open to some interpretation with words, and yeah, it's way more flowery and courtly than we're used to. Unless I'm mocking my dad who's reading through his old books, this language does not enter the daily vocabulary. Did you come up with something different? I really need to learn to read...Or ask my superliterate dad when he gets home from Cambodia tomorrow.

PS

sarN, yeah, why is Harit so sweaty all the time? I just want to dry him with a towel or something. I've always wondered how Thai people -- shoot, people in the Southern hemisphere -- manage to walk around in suits and longsleeves without breaking a sweat...but he's just ridiculous. :) Perhaps it adds to him being uncivilized?

Again, dead sexy.

Wow. I just don't post this much...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
lmao... Harit ALWAY be sweating and Soyia alway seen to get wet in the rain , ocean , bathing , river haha not a scene where they don't look as if they just got out the shower no wonder the lakorn is HOT
So TRUE! You crack me up! Yep super HOT...they always seem to be wet together...concidence? I think not... :D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this topic is crazzzy. hahahaha 7 full pages in a couple of hours? dengggggggggg.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if i were to guess the reason why Harit look sweaty all the time is cuz his character is suppose to look like a bandit w/ beard & facial hair and the way he dress w/ dat old wore out tennis shoe and sew up jean give him dat cocky & aggressive bad boi look and is out to kill -- or it prolly the climate in the forest/jungle lmao...but i like the way Soyia look too it sexy the way her hair is wavy and most of the time she alway get wet ..same same w/ Harit 's sweating all the time -- it kind of created dis intense vibe -- no wonder Harit can't keep his hand off Soyia the atmosphere is -- HOT

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow thanks for the translation of the song neangnee, i will have to watch that video again and i may or may not get all that translation correctly. regardless i appreciate your time in translating it.

oh girls, if aum need to wipes of his sweat , i can lend him the back of hand. ohhh i am sooo falling for this guy!

LOL sarn, yea i agree, that reminds of the cave clip, the wet rain and the atmosphere, doesnt that put him into the mood except then he got wack on the head instead...poor poor guy!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
All this talk about Aum + Aff + sweaty interactions...hmmm...I think I need to go back and rewatch all those super HOT episodes...gotta fill the time up with something until Monday! :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol raiya, i am doing just that rewatching some of the episodes and taking pic and saving them into my phone -- they last longer well until my memory card says it not.

i am actually taking the hot photo and prolly try to sketch it out...man i have never been this hype up about any certain lakorn for as long as i can remember, i guess this will be the 1st but prolly wont be the last!

all this talk only help raise my anxiety. help, i might have an anxiety attack!! :p

cecilia

Staff member
OKAY, THESE ARE THE LAST CAP OF THE UNCLEAR UNCAP FROM DVD2 .. CAVE SCENES will be in next week Wednesday for me. :(

cecilia

Staff member
AND CONTINUE

*NOTE: I DID NOT CAP THE KISS SCENE B/C IT WAS POSTED PREVIOUSLY BY ME WITH CAPS DONE BY CLUBATICHART NA KHA.​

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao . u dont' sleep girl? i like the part where he carry her -- cuz before he does he pushes so she will fall backward hahaa soo mean

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG, thank you thank you Cecilia!!! Love it! Up close I can see how HOT and sweaty Aum really is and yeah, Soriya does wear a lot of see through shirts, dang, those two just make me have to fan myself everytime I look at them, geez!!! :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
lmao . u dont' sleep girl? i like the part where he carry her -- cuz before he does he pushes so she will fall backward hahaa soo mean
i'm heading to bed now .. after checking ken/ann and kob/stefan .. i done making caps. wish the cave is in here that way we have close cap since CLUB ATICHART didn't make any of that scene .. anyway, night to all the talker in here .. you gals just continue, i will see everyone tomorrow at 7am at my work place :lol: ah! as for AUM..this lakorn make me like him.. other than that before, i was not even FOND of him .. see how things can change. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aum's portray his character really well, i love his aggressiveness, makes them even cuter.

its only 1120 pst and everyone kind of ran off (to bed already?)

i guess i cant blame them, i am kinda sleepy yet i also want to watch something...

raiya all of those see through shirts cause the poor girl is always trying to escape and they are in some humid jungle scenes, can you imagine heavier or thicker clothing...lol

cecilia

Staff member
AMIKRAZIE i'm 2 am already here in wisconsin ..i need to sleep .. have to get up at 6 am tomorrow :(

SARN .. just realize that you didn't have a gif of that scene where she rush after her shower and
ran into a waiting HARITH with her bra in the wrong
:loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
So true, this is the first lakorn that I've watched with Aff and Aum. AUM wasn't even on my list of fave p'eks but now...whoah it's a different story...he's top of my list now. To me, he's sooooo sexy as Harit and I'm off to bed to dream about him :D