Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
anonymous is gonna be really happy if she sees this news!
Haha, you bet I am, Tinah. I'm like bouncing of the walls right now lol...

Man, I am so praying it'll be true. Ch. 3 should take advantage of Ken and Ann right now since Oum Ruk is so HOT. I mean, really, it only benefit them to get all the rating there is if they are to pair Ken and Ann up again, and in a major drama with a taste of slap/kiss. Who would want to skip this?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Haha, you bet I am, Tinah. I'm like bouncing of the walls right now lol...

Man, I am so praying it'll be true. Ch. 3 should take advantage of Ken and Ann right now since Oum Ruk is so HOT. I mean, really, it only benefit them to get all the rating there is if they are to pair Ken and Ann up again, and in a major drama with a taste of slap/kiss. Who would want to skip this?
i think slap/kiss is everyone's favorite..lol..well most..inlcuding myseld..but then again..i want to see anne in a tear jerker type of role..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the storyline to dis one :p ..cuz the P"k is very agressive and he out to seek revenge .....he later kidnap the N'k to some island .... he torture her a little bit ...make ur heart pound for a while :wub: but the n'k is to weak though i hope they change the storyline a bit ..make her fight back or something it the only way to see more slap/kiss , kiss/slap and slap me/ kiss you ......Ken/Ann is the 4th version !

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
I'm kind of sad. The reason why Oum Ruk is so great is because it is a CUTE lakorn. I think it's great because of the dialogue and the character development (Every character in the lakorn is adorable--both the n'ek and p'ek as well as the secondary characters). It's a modern lakorn...almost sitcom-ish. I don't want to see Ann and Ken in Jum Lear Ruk. If I remember correctly, there are very little "cute" scenes. I'm so sad! I hope it's not true!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the storyline to dis one  ..cuz the P"k is very agressive and he out to seek revenge .....he later kidnap the N'k to some island .... he torture her a little bit ...make ur heart pound for a while  but the n'k is to weak though i hope they change the storyline a bit ..make her fight back or something it the only way to see more slap/kiss , kiss/slap and slap me/ kiss you ......Ken/Ann is the 4th version !
sounds good :wub: theres a "r" scene isnt it..cuz valy said near the end..nang ek got rape and became pregnant

edit: nvm it was a mistake

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
lol :lmao: :lmao: yeah ouinnnn why not lol p'ken role in rang gnow shocked me when he raped p'ann lol .... " He was a good boy and gentleman in all the lakorn" and in the end got angry at her and raped her lol... :lmao: :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It will be an honor to see Ken and Ann together once again for the third time. I hope it would be confirmed soon... :w000t: I didn't know there were so many different versions of Jam Leuy Ruk. I love the version with Likit and Dodo's wife from Rang Ngao. That was the greatest. The one with Ning was interesting, but I didn't like John. He doesn't attract me in any way. Oooh...I can't wait to see Ken's aggressive side. LOL. This is great news!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
BlueMoon said:
I thought there's only 2 the first one I was with Likit and no I'm not talking about Chaleuy Suk with Mam Jintara....there was a Jam Leuy Ruk with Likit and I forgot who the N'ek was and that was the first one I remember and John and Ning was the second so Ken and Anne is the third one...am I missing one?
[post="143142"][/post]​
Two versions are lakorn and one version is movie. If count the movie too then three version lol.

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm happy that ken and ann in another lakorn together.....but i dont think this lakorn is suit them. i mean there are 3 versions already...and we all know what happened in there. beside that ken doesn't match to be that mean. damn....i hope they put them in another new lakorn..... :D

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh I hope this news becomes a reality because I really want to see Ken and Anne in a drama lakorn together!!! I've never seen this lakorn before so its like a brand no lakorn to me!!!!! :D

fan

sarNie Juvenile
im so gunna die of happiness if this is true!!!

im not a fan of John either... but i absolutely loved John and Nings version of this lakorn (i liked the brother that died... Chester Mcdonald whatever happen to him?!?)

anyways.... Kane being angry is just awesome!!! i love when hes angry and upset... anyone who hasnt seen him angry needs to pick up any of YuMa lakorns.... hes so intense when hes angry... its kinda scary but so freakin HOT!!

i dont remember the nangeak being as weak as everyone is saying... she tries to escape and get away from the praeak... she doesnt stay under his control. and she has to be pretty strong to be able to change him and have him fall in love with her without knowing that hes misunderstand her.

i think shes only weak in terms of her own family and is willing to be who the praeak thinks she is because she loves her family even though they treat her like crap

but yea... i remember when Kane raped Ann in Rang Ngao his ratings skyrocketed !! :w000t: