Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
kon nee sadist mai lerk jing jing!!
He is really sadist, he just won't stop for real.
ja ma ha reung arai eek?
Why are you here?

just a minor detail. The first quote. It's more like:

Koon nee, sadist mai lerk jing jing!
You, you really won't quit being sadistic.

Koon as in you.

:drool: oh gosh. the way they are gazing at each other is sexy.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Koon as in you.
yea, the way they look at each other is pretty sexy.
I love his calmness.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
deng 239 pages? this thread completely blew lhong ngao jun out of the water LOL; and the girls who wanted to take mafia tee ruk with the most pages have a lot more pages now.. cause this is their new competition! and yeah cece tsk tsk; shame on you

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

Koon as in you.

ขอโทษ ค่ะ, it was 1 in the morning. :p

Ceci youre not as bad as me right now!
(I'm at work)
shshshsh!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to spam too :spin: I wonder if there goin be any more fake kisses ^^ teh first one was such a forceful one

cecilia

Staff member
^and here i am, thinking you would ask for
more intense r scene
:loool: ..
man, so boring at work today :( .. and the storm didn't' hit big in here YET..
it's the weekend, get the party start in here pls .. where's twinky, i want my baby news :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
does that mean i gotta read 3-4 pages tonight to catch up? lol

no fake kisses <_< , i want real ones :p

me and sarn were waiting for the spoiler last night, but misread the post - imagining things ^_^

okay i gotta head back to work..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont even need to watch the next episode... by reading the spoliers i have seen everything already... isnt that cool... lol... jk... i am still going to watch it...

thanks for all the spoliers...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I'm sorry there is going to be little ARISOYA> there has to be. Twinky's spoilers hinted it so many times.

For example.
I think this is spoilers for ep. 11 from Twinky'.
In Thai drama, when n'ek get nauseas because of smelly foods, 9/10 n'ek is pregnant. It's just the way it goes. If they are gonna hint it like that, it's gonna happen. This is not LNJ with Stefan and Kob and it's not fatigue or stess. JLR makes sense. Things happen in the right order and people react accordingly. SHE IS PREGNANT!!! I'm sticking with it. I repeat it's not gonna be like LNJ and it's not a stomach virus. HAHA

!!!!! AHHH! what page is that spoiler on?? i think i missed it OI!!! i'm still w/ the whole hoping SO will by pregnant w/ Arisoya i mean read that ^^^ haha

newho ahha those pixs of them staring into each other hahahah idk Harith reminds me of a lil boy looking at him mommy all innocent going "i love you!" ahhaha but in this case not his mom his WIFE hahahaa so verrry cute! woo! i'm glad its friday!!!! haha now only 2 more days til monday! next episode! we have the whole weekend to spam hehe

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha since everyone is in the thread just chilling and waiting for Twinky's spoilers and wanting to uhh......................SPAM.........ahhaha we should think of more reasons/bullet things (haha) to add to the list starting w/ #38 hah i thought of one

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS
1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island
4. emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see SUnsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics, posts etc. even if they don't kno how
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside al of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
i thought of some more adding to this
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the diff. talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on there wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
haha that's all i can think of atm but feel free to add to the list
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!

38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER