Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum look so hot in a suit and clean face. but i like him more with a mustache but he still look hot either ways. there should be more cute,sweet scenes of pra aek and nang aek. there is so little and quick scene too. which sucks!

neena

sarNie Adult
will this lakorn ever come out on DVD/VCD like Aom and Tik's second lakorn...the original set? i want the original set if it comes out!! is there a high chance of that happening?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG... You see the preview for epi 12 when Harit was Holding So from the back and San for calling So, you see the looks on both of they faces. :mellow: :eek: It was Priceless. I hate waiting.... :angry: :angry: :angry: You think San will see them :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
will this lakorn ever come out on DVD/VCD like Aom and Tik's second lakorn...the original set? i want the original set if it comes out!! is there a high chance of that happening?
if OUM RUK came out b/c of it's super popular. i'm sure this will come out too .. it's a hit !

OMG... You see the preview for epi 12 when Harit was Holding So from the back and San for calling So, you see the looks on both of they faces. :mellow: :eek: It was Priceless. I hate waiting.... :angry: :angry: :angry: You think San will see them :spin:
it'll e awhile before she finds out. she may be puzzle and questions them about their encounters but as for knowing the truth, won't be until HARITH come to ask for SO's hand.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: i like the late night talk hahaha boy did she cover herself in a quickness ^^^^^ Im sure she aware of the effect she have on him ^^^^ cuz while they were on the island he was all over the poor girl hahah doesn't take a rocket science to firgure out his intention . She prollly doesn't want his eye to wonder off. The preview to eps 12 where he hold her from behind he was trying to put the braclet back on ^^^ yup if u look at it agian it show he was holding the braclet and then the braclet was on Soyia 's hand .

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the youtube link, sarn.
it's pretty cool, at Hua Hin, they can't even go out because people go crazy over them.
And when they see people, the people love the show so much, they sing the theme song to them.
wow, we thought the fever was pretty high overseas, but in thailand it's the same thing.
JLR fever....heheheh

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see the ad now LMAOOOO they must of LOVE the chartachter of Harit & Soyai they can't even get enough of dat rough , sweaty & mean look of Harit and his HOT prisoner of love Soyai hahahah . JLR FEVER is real not only in oversea ^^^ they should extend JRL or add scene like in OUM RAK since it a BIG HIT .

cecilia

Staff member
rock ON .. that was a cute clip ..i wanna see the ad too ..
heck ..i love HOT HARITH/SORIYA .. they really should be pair up again.
make the lakorn hotter than hot. :wub:

thank you for the link na kha .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thank for sharing, funnie and cute out take of SO and Harit.

So Harit going to kidnapped SO again but as in SO not in SAN? Is that the epi that Harit going to rape SO again or what?
hahah it not from the lakorn . it an tv AD dat they are filming to tell ppl to go VOTE . you know like "join the army" commerical and the role they are portraying is Harit & Soyia . The mean Harit burst into the door while she was trying to lock him out and Soyai begging to leave to go vote and he doesn't believe her and call her a liar ..HAHAHAH. i want to see the ad now .

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw the clip. It was real cute. Go vote! lol. Yeah people if you are over 18 go damn vote. lol. I think I am being influence by the ad. But of course in the US. Anyways I don't even know who to vote for yet.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Thailand must of love the chartachter of Soyia & Harit hahahha.... Not only Thailand look at us here we are sooooooo CraZY about them :wub: :wub: Can anyone tell me more what Aff and Aum is saying when they kinda interviewing each other? Harit is sooooo Hot.... Thank you :)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: i like the late night talk hahaha boy did she cover herself in a quickness ^^^^^ Im sure she aware of the effect she have on him ^^^^ cuz while they were on the island he was all over the poor girl hahah doesn't take a rocket science to firgure out his intention . She prollly doesn't want his eye to wonder off. The preview to eps 12 where he hold her from behind he was trying to put the braclet back on ^^^ yup if u look at it agian it show he was holding the braclet and then the braclet was on Soyia 's hand .

I noticed the bracelet things too lol i cant wait for that scene

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! that BTS AD clip was super cute!! thats a great way to promote voting!! hot as hell!! wow, they're being mugged by fans all over town? wish i was in thailand right now stalking aff and aum!! :lol: can't wait for nex week & the ad. i hope they have more on-screen acts.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha i was scanning pages and all i saw was the word SPERMINATED...hahaha you girls are too crazy

but anyways..i'm gonn be sad when it ends!! only 3 episodes left!!! :(

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
that's funny but should be a cute ad ;) love this lakorn, I like that they actually had alot of moments together with no one really around to interfer or cause problems and when he finds out the truth it becomes even cuter cause he's trying to make up for the wrong he did her. (love when he tells her to never take the bracelets off)You know he gonna follow her to the city anyways cause he can't let her go after everything that happens even if it means hanging around sunanee. :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHHAHAH omg i'm laughing so hard reading these post and YES!! THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!! haha i noticed about 95% of the pictures taken of Nu Goon his eyes are closed HAHHHAHHAHAHHAH he seriously looks high/drunk EVERYTIME i see him ahhaha o well since i'm watchin the episodes in parts just so theres something to watch every nite the 2nd part of ep. 11 tonite!! =] WOO! can't wait haha ok i need to add more too the list hahah *going back to all the pages and gathering all the parts of the JLR <3 LIST* haha