Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok ladies..i think i'm going to post the JLR fever List at clubatichart so that he can read what we have been up to..lOL

WAIT!!! not yet!! i'm not done posting them all yet!! i still have more in my head!! but ugh i have too much homeowork and catching up to do!!! my geez haha ok i had to post at least once haha so ya'll kno i'm still here i miss being in here!! UGH! stupid homeowork :angry: !!!! ok ima hurry up and do that so i can JLR hahahhaah love everyone!! be back as soon as i can ahha i'm not even done reading the pages yet geez 3 left ahhaa and i was scanning slowly ahaa

cecilia

Staff member
^sarahi've tried but no one there like to do that . plus, soompi is a bit strict on spamming.
Anyway, i'm getting there like you .. before it was just a mv of my fanmade 'DAI YIN' but now
i have that PHOTOSHOOT on my ipod .. play it everytime i'm bored. it give out a giggly laugh.*i'm so childish*

CHENLING i will read it and pm you back na kha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chai got into a car accident. Drunk driving because of a broken heart. Sunsanee broke up with him.
Soriya meets up with Harit at the hospital.
She scolds him and tells him to just be with Sunsanee and end his revenge.
It was his fault that tawatchai is in the hospital.
Thanks for that lil summary. man I havent watched the latest episode yet.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^TUBBY i for one is heart broken b/c ARISOYA was not a SURE thing yet.
other than that, i'm upset b/c i see too many scenes of SUNSANEE/TAWACHAI/HARITH more than SORIYA/HARITH
plus, BOTH of them are apart and missing one another .. not once but THRICE !!

hm .. and SUNSANEE being a very arrogant person and irritate person by blackmailing SORIYA that it was her who save her
if she know that saving SORIYA like this will hurt her in her love life, she would have let her died. this hurt me alot b/c in her eyes
she didn't even care a bit about SORIYA. at least, give her some respect and don't say something like this. and then with this being said,
SORIYA's only way out is to fake out her feeling for HARITH and force herself into telling him to ACTUALLY get together with Sunsanee to
end all the misery b/c he was the ONE that start this mess up,he will be the one to finish and clean it up.
*** these are the reasons why i'm heartbroken by episode 13 **** --> earlier this morning but now, i'm okay if there's no ARISOYA.
i still have a little bit of hope that they will reveal the whole symptoms problem next week and waiting for their BIG surprise why THIS version is different. ->ARISOYA<-
*i sound like a hypocrite that want to see ARISOYA and then don't' want to see her - but you gals know, i want ARISOYA to happen so bad, i can also live without the precious one too.
Ceci....I feel you girl, I feel you...LOL

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
just finish episode 13 not as bad as i thought but still not alot of moments of harit/soyriya man sunsanee needs to be run down and vanished can't wait to see her face though when he doesn't propose to her. Chai don't feel that bad cause really it's his own fault cause he couldn't handle the truth that sunsanee is a b****. It always cracks me when harit looks at sunsanee and she can't see how much hate he has for her, man and sunsanee mom gets on my nerves too why you gonna be jealous of your own niece :huh: just because you think your husband like her mom when it's not true in the first place and to act that way in front of the girls :huh: . Can't wait for the last episode maybe a chance still of a baby :D but who knows, gonna be sad too no more jungle fever :angry: .

neena

sarNie Adult
wow... what are you ladies going to do once this lakorn is over?!

i cannot imagine... LOL
one thing i'm gonna do when JLR ends, wake up. :lol: i wish it didn't end so earlier...this is like a dream....a super good dream!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: too funny but true. i have it on my ipod .. it goes anywhere with me .. :wub:

ready for some more HARITH LOVE .. ?

^he looks good here :drool:

^they are so HOT together :wub:
Aww, Harit and So look so cute! Love how Aff wink at Aum, aww he got blush! :blush: :wub: Btw Aff look cute with Chai too!

cecilia

Staff member
one thing i'm gonna do when JLR ends, wake up. :lol: i wish it didn't end so earlier...this is like a dream....a super good dream!
:loool: that's what i need to do too .. wake up, stop drooling, and stop dreaming..and pay attention to their rumors lakorn, hoping it's CONFIRM!!! :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahh, why is the forum like this? The posts are being listed rather than posted. :huh:

Cecilia, you and your gorgeous photos. Chai should be replaced with Aum man. :lol: And I love those screen caps, look at their chemistry!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh, why is the forum like this? The posts are being listed rather than posted. :huh:

Cecilia, you and your gorgeous photos. Chai should be replaced with Aum man. :lol: And I love those screen caps, look at their chemistry!
Good idea so Aum can be with me. :lol: I be a good girl this time,let Aff have Aum, it would break my heart if they didn't end up together. (In he lakorn yes, but back to real world NO :lmao:)

cecilia

Staff member

haha. AIYA, i agree, but if it's chai, i don't think i'm gonna be this crazy, i mean their chemistry in that one widow lakorn didn't really got me all crazy for their pairing plus IT'S HARD to imagine or see CHAI being this aggressive like UMM. i love UMM as HARITH. he totally make HARITH hotter than hot. :drool:

Good idea so Aum can be with me. :lol: I be a good girl this time,let Aff have Aum, it would break my heart if they didn't end up together. (In he lakorn yes, but back to real world NO :lmao:)
muahah .. you will have to share him .. now that i'm hook on UMM. :ph34r:

kayti

sarNie Egg
Ladies....i'm sad about ep 13; i just finish it today and eventhough i don't speak or understand thai i can feel the tension between Aff and Aum. GOSH it is so sad....... :lmao: why can't they just understand each other and have a baby and live happy on Aum's private island!........It is like a dream cause it's ending so fast........ :lmao: i need to wake up......well can't wait for next week last episode.........

cecilia

Staff member
^KAYTI i'm sad about episode 13 too ..
BIGGEST reason - NO ARISOYA CONFIRMATION :lmao:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The dude is arrogant and knows what he wants I like p'ek like that. You know since I have nothing to watch I'm re-watching nang bab. Um was the p'ek with Khem. You should watch it. There's alot of actor and actress in there. Ahaha the gay scene was something too. I remember sarn's comments still in my head. Speaking of sarn I wonder if she got her modem back yet or not.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
LILXGXRIAH .. the last time i heard AIYA is working on it. i have heard she say anything yet. eventually when she's done, she'll have it up or maybe WISHBONE might have it up too ..
Thanx Cecilia!! haha..i didnt know if i was typing it in wrong or not in youtube ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I think from punching San and Chai makes me feel little better, good way to release stress. Yes, Toon I felt very sorrow for Harit too when he went to visit Chai. :lmao: :lmao: My god, I been crying almost all day today, first was with cecilia and now all this sad parts of Harit. Guys I need group hugs :( .

AHH!!! i'm sorry i wasn't on to give you a hug =[ but i'm here now so its all good =] BIG HUG FOR VAN C!!! from me :D yay but this suxs i can't stay on that long but ima stay in here all day tomara hahaa homework or no homeowkr haha

Ryan talks to slow that he sounds retarded.
he's not annoying as Sunsanee (joy) but the slow talking does bug me.
It was really a miscast.

He talks normal during the news interview, why can't he do it right onscreen.
Strange.
:lol: .. he make his character sound boring and very barn nok!. :loool: .. and he's very ENERGYLESS

haahha i told ya'll haa he's always drunkish highish looking HAHAHHA but yea haha its good he knos Suns a #^%(*^($^%(*^#^% ahhaaha yea well well

Cheer up!! * Joining in the group hug * At least it should get really sweet before it ends. Happy endings are good for everyone, right? It's what we all are waiting for. Even if no baby appears(*heart breaks again at the thought*), at least I can imagine a baby in their future if I see them happy and lovey dovey.

Oh, I agree, can't take a river of tears because I can't swim either (except does swimming backwards count? I can only swim backwards-- weird, I know. I'd seriously drown if I had to attempt normal swimming. :)).
^^ =[ i miss being in here so much and chatting w/ ya'll!!! i miss starryXing, raiya, prisna, amikrazie, cecilia, sarN, van c and all ya'll so much! ARGH! ahha i'll have to make up my not being here tomara hehe <3 you gals

ok i officially finished watching ep. 13 and wow that was sad. i like cried throughout the episode hah ugh! too many sun/harit/tawatchai scenes!!!! i still have to go back and watch the videos you guys posted up ahha i love that commercial it is TOO CUTE!! ahha Aum looks like he's about to bust out laughing after Aff winked at him ahhaha if they didn't cut it off fast enough he would have laughed like us when we read each other's posts (hysterically) :loool: hahahahha but yea ok i thought of like 20 more things to add to the list so i'll have to do that tomara and post my stories geez... so many stories and replys ahah but today we had to make the slowest paper airplane thing in science and we had to name our airplanes and my teacher gave us like 5 mins to name ours and go test our plane in front of the class and i named mine JLR FEVER hahahHHHAHHAh omg i was laughing insanely cuz everyone had to write down each other's airplane names and my teachers like wuts ur plane name and i'm like JLR FEVER and everyone's like what what? ahhaah so everyone in my class has JLR FEVER written down on there data hahahaha WOO! well i have to go for tonite but ima come spam/chat/list w/ my fever infested JLR family crew =] ahha HUGS & LOTZ of LOVE everyone :wub: and have a good valentine's day tomara =] remember Aff and Aum are our valentines ^_^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
GP - You rock girl! We all miss you on this thread with your crazy comments and massive spamming but I love it :wub:
Take care and yes, can't forget to dedicate tomorrow to Harit and Soriya.

Can't believe Monday is the last day...I wonder if my JLR Fever will finally come down...I need to concentrate again, this whole thing has been soooo distracting but yeah, I love it!

cecilia

Staff member
PRINCESS i have another one to add to your list .. WHEN YOU HAVE A FOLDER FOR EACH CATEGORY, ONE FOR UMM, ONE FOR AFF, AND ONE FOR JLR

cikna

sarNie Adult
Ladies....i'm sad about ep 13; i just finish it today and eventhough i don't speak or understand thai i can feel the tension between Aff and Aum. GOSH it is so sad....... :lmao: why can't they just understand each other and have a baby and live happy on Aum's private island!........It is like a dream cause it's ending so fast........ :lmao: i need to wake up......well can't wait for next week last episode.........
Girl, we are in the same boat. I understand almost ZILCH! But yes, I agree, I understand teh lovebirds pain and sorrow, for not being able to be together :mellow: