Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Van you crack me up. :looo: , if you change your usename to PinkyLuvAum, I'm going to change my usename to SawikaRukAtichart!:loool: maybe Aum going to get on his knees and ask me for the hand of marriage. :wub: :kiss:
You crack me up sooo bad Prisna. :loool: I laugh so hard is hurting my stomach... You need to stop!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool:
OMG! You guys are so hilarious.
What if he ran away and left all of you girls there.
HAHAHA.
But don't worry, I'll back you up.
So he can't ran away. ;)
Don't worry, I going to tell if that Pinky want to see him, when he get to the place I locked him up! :loool: I'm sure I have a back up plan, use the sleeping medicine, when he sleep I pull him to the boat and take him far away that just have me and him! :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna you silly girl! :loool: I can't believe you, you want to leave me and Sarn at the jungle with gayu and Chompoo no Harit. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Not if I get there first. :tease: :tease:
I will call to the airpprt that you going to and said you have a bomb in your bag so they can cancel you flight! I sure you be sleeping in jail first! :loool: Van, dont be mad a me, I just messing with u! ;)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Don't worry, I going to tell if that Pinky want to see him, when he get to the place I locked him up! :loool: I'm sure I have a back up plan, use the sleeping medicine, when he sleep I pull him to the boat and take him far away that just have me and him! :loool:
Gayu is going to take me to find you and Harit. You can run but you can hide from me and Gayu. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Gayu is going to take me to find you and Harit. You can run but you can hide from me and Gayu. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I'm sure I can run and hide from you!, You are so nice to said that. :lol: Girl Edit your post :loool: You said "You can run but you can hide" I thought it was "You can run but you can't hide" :lol: :wink:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I will call to the airpprt that you going to and said you have a bomb in your bag so they can cancel you flight! I sure you be sleeping in jail first! :loool: Van, dont be mad a me, I just messing with u! ;)
:lol: :lol: ... I'm not mad we just be silly!!! Oh, forget to tell you I'm at Phuket already and staying at Harit Hotel too... :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
H :D PPY V :kiss: LENTINE DAY TO ALL J :wub: MLEUY FEVER CREWS! SORRY I HAVE NO IMAGES,GRAPHIC,OR VIDEO TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL BUT ONLY MY LOVE FROM MY HEART TO YOU! PLEASE CHERISHED THIS MOMENT FOR A LIFE TIME! :wub:

From JLR FEVER, I so behind with my schoolwork, I sure this is not my last post for today! :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm sure I can run and hide from you!, You are so nice to said that. :lol: Girl Edit your post :loool: You said "You can run but you can hide" I thought it was "You can run but you can't hide" :lol: :wink:
Yes that what I was trying to say. Thanks for the correction!! So you can run but you can't hide from me and Gayu. Ok now.. :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMFG!
You guys are so funny.
Well I got Soriya with me here and she's pregnant with Cecilia Arisoya.
So back of gals.
Soriya is coming in your way.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Turn around taxi, I'm heading to NakornSawan to Sa-ang Garden to see Soraya, Harit will follow me there. What now Prisna? :loool: :loool: :loool:
I will put a nail on the road , and you should know what happen to the taxi. :lol: I be there first and kidnap Harit and hide him in my HEART, thank to my new helicopter and parachute ( I sure Van going shot my helicopter ) I got there first :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG!
You guys are so funny.
So back of gals.
Then there will be a war with me and Soriya, girl you forgot I pregnant too! :loool: I sure Harit choose me over Soriya, :loool: (keep dreaming Prisna, snap out of this) :loool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Prisna you silly girl! :loool: I can't believe you, you want to leave me and Sarn at the jungle with gayu and Chompoo no Harit. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Not if I get there first. :tease: :tease:
:loool: you guys are really funny!!! no really! ahahhaha.. aum would get scared but like I say all the time who wouldn't want to kidnap aum man he's so hott@@@!!! hey if yall change your username to that mine will be heartaumpinky i should really change it! lol. -_- be aum don't be scared of us we just like you ALOT cause your hott!

by that way is it just me or is ATC forum not working?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I will put a nail on the road , and you should know what happen to the taxi. :lol: I be there first and kidnap Harit and hide him in my HEART, thank to my new helicopter and parachute ( I sure Van going shot my helicopter ) I got there first :loool:
I'm having too much fun with you Prisna!!! You are just going to do anything to stop me. Well, I trick you I'm on a hot airballoon and if you try to shot me down you cant becasue there are alot of hot airballoon in the sky and you don't know which one I'm on. :loool: :tease:

cecilia

Staff member
OMFG!
You guys are so funny.
So back of gals.
muahah. that's right . that's right, HARITH owe his life to SORIYA to make up to all the things he did.
HE LOVES her too much to go to any other woman. PREGNANT or not, IT'S ABOUT love for HARITH :loool:
now since SORIYA is part of the family, it'll be hard for DADDY HARITH to let go b/c he wants SORIYA badly too.
i suppose, i can only dream about HARITH and let SORIYA be with him b/c he loves her more than me .. :loool:
just look at how down he felt when she say NO MEANS NO !! PLUS HARITH can't seem to get over her too, he
still visit her after all those NO NO NO request. chance of me and him are very slim. i'll let you gal BATTLE it out. and i'll continue dreaming
<--she's so cute in here :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP - You rock girl! We all miss you on this thread with your crazy comments and massive spamming but I love it :wub:
Take care and yes, can't forget to dedicate tomorrow to Harit and Soriya.

Can't believe Monday is the last day...I wonder if my JLR Fever will finally come down...I need to concentrate again, this whole thing has been soooo distracting but yeah, I love it!
^^ i miss ya'll too but YAY!! TODAY I'M OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE STAYING! AND MAKING UP JLRING TIME AND DOUBLE SPAMMMING =]

PRINCESS i have another one to add to your list .. WHEN YOU HAVE A FOLDER FOR EACH CATEGORY, ONE FOR UMM, ONE FOR AFF, AND ONE FOR JLR
gotcha Cecilia =]

ooopps hahaha i forgot to post the picture!
:rolleyes:
OMG. i would leave it on this page forever.

girl that yogurt thing is tooo CUTE! i love your signature!!! =]

ok first off

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
and for ya'll i have a lil surprise or two =] so wait on that ;) :wub:

and i'm finally done reading everything just need to reply to it haha and watch the videos and working on the surprises now =]