Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
okay, this is nothing .. but to keep the fever up .. maybe lynda or someone can do the translation for us :wub:

looking HOT .. :drool:

for VAN to drool on :drool:
I'm crying :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and drooling :drool: :drool: :drool: the same time.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: Your welcome shadesofgeen..It's my pleasure :drool:

F.Y.I eveyone... I think I'll be on ATC..I'll let everyone know on here if P'Umm comes on.

thanks for the drooling pics of Umm Moh! oh my gosh, please let us know when he does come one, since most of the time the site is doing maintenance work... <_<
lolz i wonder how many toes does sarn have by now. Lolz don't loose count.

lmao Krystal- ps we still have some stuff to finish from the other night

okay, this is nothing .. but to keep the fever up .. maybe lynda or someone can do the translation for us :wub:

Ceci:
girls sorry if i mispell or misread anything :)

it says Aff + Aum Botun Kleep (<--a little unsure) sood tai

Ken + Anne Sawan Bieng

Aff + Ken Jai Rao

Aum + Anne Borisat BumBad kaan <--spelling maybe off

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hiding today.. invisible :p .. PRISNA have to do homework .. i suppose, someone can babysit. but i dont' knw. she didn't say if she went thru labor yet or not but i think with the stress that HARITH/SORIYA are making out -- :p
Girl, my homework is to take care my babies, now I am a mother ,cant let Harit take care the babies by himself. :loool:

where is everyone?? =O i see starryXing!!! and i did see sarN haha but you disapperaed =/ Starry are you gona be quiet again today =[ please don't! lol
You should know where I'm at GP, taking care my babies. :wub:

Ah! I wonder where's Prisna.
Will there be any Baby Shower for us to attend?
We got some cute stuff for the baby and you Prisna.
HEHEHE.
Yes there will be a Baby Shower on Feb 24, I hope to see everyone here! :D

She email me today and this is her email:
Thank you sweety, I miss you and the other girls too. I have alot of homeworks to do for this week, if I'm not so busy I would be on and chit chat with you and other.

Btw, I gave birth, it a twin ( boy and girl)! yeah you can go with the fake Harit to the dinner but the real Harit is with me and the twin! My baby twin look just like Harit, maybe when I was pregnant in my heart and mind is just thinking about my babies to look like Harit more than myself.
I'm so blush reading my own message that I send to Van! :blush: Lucky Harit taking care the twin right that why I got a chance to get on for a few minutes. I have to go soon, need to check on Harit and the twin, if he doing ok taking care of his babies. :wub: :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! VAN CONTROL YOUR JUNGLE FLYS! YOU NEED TO COME FETCH THEM OUTA MY MOUTH! HAHAHAHAHHAHHA
VAN! Moe found ur bib! hahahahah
YEA!! thats what i'm talkin bout! haha Ceci you gona be commin in here everyday? haha i am to spam :lol: can't detach myself. already tried haha

thankx Lala! haha i have more to add
<3 the artwork Sarah!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOON AUM!

<3 the MV Raiya! YT comment =]

where is everyone today???????
IS PRISNA IN LABOR????? hahaha i need to get ready for my babysitting job? hahaha CECI! where are you?? your supposed to be helping! hhhahahhahah
Girl, you know I cant control it, those jungles flys have Harit sexy face on them. :eek:
No.. I like my bib better because I went to Walmart and ask is they can print Harit picture on my bib and they did. :yahoo: I been wearing it for the past two to days now.. :loool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

My hubby is so HOT! :drool: :wub: Love him, he really know to take care of his own babies. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Prisna, silly girl

hey arent asian baby shower a month after they are born...? :p

twins huh! did the doctor miss that the first time? how long was your labor? :lol:

i forgot to tell Sarn --thank for not moving this thread yet!

i am soo not over it neither...can you gals tell?? :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Prisna, I just got back from Thailand, party all nite with Harit for his B-Day. WE had a blast!!! Sorry you didn't make it to the party. Everyone was there Gayu, Bai, Chompoo, Tim, Wai, Kawin, Chai, and Soraya. :loool: Forget Ken and Noi was there too...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! VAN CONTROL YOUR JUNGLE FLYS! YOU NEED TO COME FETCH THEM OUTA MY MOUTH! HAHAHAHAHHAHHA
VAN! Moe found ur bib! hahahahah
YEA!! thats what i'm talkin bout! haha Ceci you gona be commin in here everyday? haha i am to spam :lol: can't detach myself. already tried haha

thankx Lala! haha i have more to add
<3 the artwork Sarah!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOON AUM!

<3 the MV Raiya! YT comment =]

where is everyone today???????
IS PRISNA IN LABOR????? hahaha i need to get ready for my babysitting job? hahaha CECI! where are you?? your supposed to be helping! hhhahahhahah
Yeah, I would nned a babysitting on Feb 23, Harit and me going out of town to get more things for the babies! :p

cecilia

Staff member
^you gals noticed, he also have on a RING on his ring finger too .. right hand ^^ man, they should have kiss instead focusing on GAYU :lmao:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Prisna, silly girl

hey arent asian baby shower a month after they are born...? :p

twins huh! did the doctor miss that the first time? how long was your labor? :lol:
i forgot to tell Sarn --thank for not moving this thread yet!

i am soo not over it neither...can you gals tell?? :p
Girl, I'm so busy with school and babies, I just do it on Feb 24 (remember 1 day like 1 week, so make as a month :loool:). My labor last about 31 or more hours, it twin that why it take so long! :loool:

Prisna, I just got back from Thailand, party all nite with Harit for his B-Day. WE had a blast!!! Sorry you didn't make it to the party. Everyone was there Gayu, Bai, Chompoo, Tim, Wai, Kawin, Chai, and Soraya. :loool: Forget Ken and Noi was there too...
Thank Van, I will. Sound like you and other have a lot of fun without me and Harit cant forget the TWIN. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Man, i wish they change the part where she tell him that she want him to be her defendant --- they shld have change it to her telling him that ARISOYA is on her way. it would match the mood perfectly especially having her turn side way like that and him all smily :lmao: ..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lmao Krystal- ps we still have some stuff to finish from the other night
didn't finished from the other night.... ahah where did we left off on. Wanna make a date? I'm sure sarn don't mind if i cheat on her.

We're going to reach 400soon. ONce again it's going to be it's own record again.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl, I'm so busy with school and babies, I just do it on Feb 24 (remember 1 day like 1 week, so make as a month :loool:). My labor last about 31 or more hours, it twin that why it take so long! :loool:
Thank Van, I will. Sound like you and other have a lot of fun without me and Harit cant forget the TWIN. :lol:

is that 31+ hrs in Asia or America? :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm a little confuse, why "Thanks Van, I will"???? We did have a lot of fun because Harit was drinking all nite with me... :lol: