Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
hiding today.. invisible :p .. PRISNA have to do homework .. i suppose, someone can babysit. but i dont' knw. she didn't say if she went thru labor yet or not but i think with the stress that HARITH/SORIYA are making out -- :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
im not goin move dis thread to the old lakorn section and to all the mod don't move it too lmaoooo ... i want it to stay right here till my fever die and i know it not going help me with my withdrawla stage for leaving the thread hanging round in dis section lmao... well im the admin wat i say go...hahhahah ---- *left off on the right feet*

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i won't move it either :p .. still in the mood to spam and talk about JLR LOVE ..
how many toes do you have now ..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

317. you've at least cried once during the last episode if not you got VERRRY teary and were about to cry
318. we are experiencing withdrawal from JLR
319. we still don't know what to do w/ our lives
320. we can't believe JLR is over!!!
321. we all wish AUM a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
322. we love starryXing's bears!
323. we love how this list keeps gettin longer
324. our favorite scenes/parts still remain at the JUNGLE ISLAND
325. we're still hanging around in the JLR thread and still will be for A WHILE
326. are we being too mean to Sunsanee? haha
327. we are statisfied w/ the ending so verrry seXXXy at the end and cute!
328. this lakorn started many "my first" (lakorn i watched in a while, my first lakorn i've been this addicted too, my first lakorn i made MVs for, my first lakorn i've been active in its discussion thread, etc.)
329. THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY LAKORN THAT YOU'LL GET A FEVER FROM
330. we just wish they'd kiss *stares at sarN's signature*
331. we waited for 4+ hours to download the lakorn
332. we're still going to contribute to our JLR FEVER by continuing to make MVs, artworks, and post in the JLR thread
333. we keep remembering back to the old scenes of JLR
334. now all we have to do is to wait for Aff and Aum's next lakorn
335. we'll never look at deoderant the same ever again *mind flashes to HOTT SWEATY HARITH*
336. our baby ARISOYA deff. is gona be born cuz Gayu left them to their WILLING "R-SCENE" haha
337. our lives are missing b/c we don't know how to move on
338. you have recorded the JLR songs onto your phone and have set them as your ringtone
339. all we have is CHENLING'S fanfic of JLR to keep our JLR FEVER ALIVE! (plus the others listed in #332)
340. its become a habit for us to get online and jump directly into the JLR thread
341. we deff. love the bloopers
342. the FEVER LIVES ON INSIDE US ALL
343. we love how Soriya can cry so fast so beautifully and Sunsanee just crys like .......................... hahahha (theres us being mean again)
344. monday and tuesdays are gona suck for us again
345. STILL REWATCHING OUR FAV. JUNGLE ISLAND EPISODES!!

yes and the list will deff. keep growing! ima make it match the # of pages the JUNGLE OF POSTS has :D ok need to start another MV and i rele need to actually start some artworks hahah

346. we love SO's farm and Harit's pearl FARM now we want a farm too!
347. we have permission to continue to SPAM in the JLR THREAD! and make the JUNGLE OF POSTS BIGGER
348. now we can't look at mushrooms w/o laughing b/c of what Tawatchai said on the bloopers (Harith's MUSHROOM FARM) hahahhahhhhahah
349. randomly we start catwalking like HARIT- his signature "seXXXy walking around w/ a purpose walk"
350. we'll have a baby in here soon (Prisna's baby hahha)
351. we still can't stop thinkin about JLR we've tried but didn't work
352. on our next wish list (birthday, wedding, anniversary etc.) we're gona ask for a PRIVATE ISLAND like how Tawatchai bought Harit's island for Sunsanee's wedding present
352. you've downloaded/are going to download some type of instant messaging program (AIM, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, etc) so you can keep in touch w/ the people you've met in here
354. we are counting down til SPRING BREAK '08 to watch JAM LEUY RUK '08 (MARATHON!) and relive our FEVER
355. we're still drooling over them seXXXy pixs of AUM and AFF
356. that saxophone tune of the theme song still plays in our heads and gets stuck there
357. JLR 2 anyone? thinkin up some sequels
358. HAHHAHA we should go to BUILD A BEAR and make a MONKEY-GAYU HARITH and SQUIRREL CHUMPOO SORIYA
359. this summer we're gona go plant our OWN plants like SO and Harit
360. we're gona get some pet chickens HAHHAHA and pick our own eggs
361. we ponder of what it would feel like to sleep in a hut in the middle of a JUNGLE
362. we're gona buy some paintings to hang in our house to remind us of Harin's paintings and how Harit had that talk w/ his lil bro and said PUKE! ahhahahahha
363. we ladies now have some ideas to torture our MEN HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
364. lets get some self portraits drawn!
365. love our seXXXy couple's BODY and PHYSICAL FEATURES
366. the list is almost the same # as the JUNGLE OF POSTS! haha but don't worry it'll continue growing ima still add to it! =]
367. we love how the JLR houses are soo big and roomy PEFECT FOR OUR JLR SUPER PARTY!
368. lets see that scene where Harit rips SO's shirt REPLAY!
369. we love how Harit OWNED Sunsanee at the end haha and everyone's face expressions
370.AND I'VE MATCHED THE NUMBER OF PAGES!! WOO!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
CECI! SARN! ahhah ya'll both invisible!!! hahah yay! don't change it ADMIN sarN hahahhahaa ^^^ for the love of it the LIST HAS MATCHED THE PAGES! WOO! i don't think our FEVER will ever DIE! hhaha it'll still live on! and yes we're gona continue showing our JLR LOVE!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the longer the list is better cuz when i start my petition i would need to use lmaooo!!! LET make wave again and hope it reaches to SeeSan new LMAOOO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
the longer the list is better cuz when i start my petition i would need to use lmaooo!!! LET make wave again and hope it reaches to SeeSan new LMAOOO

hahahha aight aight we're gona make you proud sarN hahahah man we're all over pantip and the lady said Jam Leuy Ruk FEVER!!!!! haha and we have other stuff to add to our petition :lol: so we're good hahahha we're gona get on the news soon hahahhahhaahhahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

346. we love SO's farm and Harit's pearl FARM now we want a farm too!
347. we have permission to continue to SPAM in the JLR THREAD! and make the JUNGLE OF POSTS BIGGER
348. now we can't look at mushrooms w/o laughing b/c of what Tawatchai said on the bloopers (Harith's MUSHROOM FARM) hahahhahhhhahah
349. randomly we start catwalking like HARIT- his signature "seXXXy walking around w/ a purpose walk"
350. we'll have a baby in here soon (Prisna's baby hahha)
351. we still can't stop thinkin about JLR we've tried but didn't work
352. on our next wish list (birthday, wedding, anniversary etc.) we're gona ask for a PRIVATE ISLAND like how Tawatchai bought Harit's island for Sunsanee's wedding present
352. you've downloaded/are going to download some type of instant messaging program (AIM, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, etc) so you can keep in touch w/ the people you've met in here
354. we are counting down til SPRING BREAK '08 to watch JAM LEUY RUK '08 (MARATHON!) and relive our FEVER
355. we're still drooling over them seXXXy pixs of AUM and AFF
356. that saxophone tune of the theme song still plays in our heads and gets stuck there
357. JLR 2 anyone? thinkin up some sequels
358. HAHHAHA we should go to BUILD A BEAR and make a MONKEY-GAYU HARITH and SQUIRREL CHUMPOO SORIYA
359. this summer we're gona go plant our OWN plants like SO and Harit
360. we're gona get some pet chickens HAHHAHA and pick our own eggs
361. we ponder of what it would feel like to sleep in a hut in the middle of a JUNGLE
362. we're gona buy some paintings to hang in our house to remind us of Harin's paintings and how Harit had that talk w/ his lil bro and said PUKE! ahhahahahha
363. we ladies now have some ideas to torture our MEN HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
364. lets get some self portraits drawn!
365. love our seXXXy couple's BODY and PHYSICAL FEATURES
366. the list is almost the same # as the JUNGLE OF POSTS! haha but don't worry it'll continue growing ima still add to it! =]
367. we love how the JLR houses are soo big and roomy PEFECT FOR OUR JLR SUPER PARTY!
368. lets see that scene where Harit rips SO's shirt REPLAY!
369. we love how Harit OWNED Sunsanee at the end haha and everyone's face expressions
370.AND I'VE MATCHED THE NUMBER OF PAGES!! WOO!
371. we love Lynda's captions on the screencaps
372. we have all the componets for our JLR PETITION!
373. the JLR isn't gona be moved out of the "New/Currently Broadcasting Lakorn" section
374. we "witnessing" sarN growing toes HAHHAHHAHAHAhA

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
where is everyone?? =O i see starryXing!!! and i did see sarN haha but you disapperaed =/ Starry are you gona be quiet again today =[ please don't! lol

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh... sarahvang's new poster of them's so pretty!!! Love it!

Can't stay quiet when GP's on. :p Gonna miss you GP once the thread dies down (hope it never does)! Hope I reconnect with you and the others on another lakorn somewhere. We all gotta band together.

Whoa... I was standing in my boss's boss's office yesterday and I guess I've never noticed this in the past two years.... BUT GUESS WHAT? I was starting to totally get deja vu and not knowing why.
I realized she's got a poster sized replica of the sunflower painting that Harit and Harin were talking about love & everything!!! I almost screamed to run over to look closer at it!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Anyone want to help me get onto clubatichart's webboard? I can't seem to find anything by doing a search on sarnwold.
I can't get past all the thai writing. Thanks!!

cecilia

Staff member
okay, this is nothing .. but to keep the fever up .. maybe lynda or someone can do the translation for us :wub:

looking HOT .. :drool:

for VAN to drool on :drool:

yinki

sarNie Egg
Lol, so we have the admin's permission to continue spaming on this thread. COOL! Last night, I thought I was going to hunt down and threat wishboniko to make her upload 4.10. It is such a great series, short and sweet. I keep smiling to myself at work today,especially whenever I think about how cute Harit is.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
:mellow:

In the last two days, i was fretting about how Jamluey Ruk is over that on my way to work, I didn`t realized that I had missed my turn to my workplace. Then yesterday, I go to a different school on Wednesday and its a different route. I didn`t noticed until 10 mins into the communte that I was going to the wrong school! The cause of this utter stupidity...was watching English subbed of JLR before work :lol:

NOW this should be on the list of JLR FEVER!

I`m still sad that there is no more of this lakorn!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hiding today.. invisible :p .. PRISNA have to do homework .. i suppose, someone can babysit. but i dont' knw. she didn't say if she went thru labor yet or not but i think with the stress that HARITH/SORIYA are making out -- :p
She email me today and this is her email:
Thank you sweety, I miss you and the other girls too. I have alot of homeworks to do for this week, if I'm not so busy I would be on and chit chat with you and other.

Btw, I gave birth, it a twin ( boy and girl)! yeah you can go with the fake Harit to the dinner but the real Harit is with me and the twin! My baby twin look just like Harit, maybe when I was pregnant in my heart and mind is just thinking about my babies to look like Harit more than myself.