Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. LOVE THE NEW PICTURE story ..

now that he realize that she's gone .. LEFT ALONE in a BOAT with no good swimming skill. i wonder what he'll do next .. wear life jacket and swim out to rescue the woman he love .. all he needs to do is SAY 'I LOVE YOU' then we get to hear the rest in detail :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
i was at magazinedee and guess who i found...any guesses?

AUM???
think again!!

Its HARIN! i was amazed at how much they looked alike!! i thought it was aum when i took the first glimpse of it! i clicked on it because i thought it was AUM! stupid me! he looks like a younger version of aum!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
They do look alike.
When I first watched this series I also thought they looked similar. f
Dang those are some super short undies! lmao
caught me off guard! lmao
still no match for MY Prince Atichart.

neena

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: no competition there...aum already won everyones heart...harin still looks like a little boy...atichart is the man!!

cecilia

Staff member
^can you imagine him modeling stuff like that? .. i have not come across an undie ad of his yet .. but yup. seeing him fooling around undoing his pant is already hot enough .. what would we do if we see beyond that .. SHOOT FIRES from our eyes :loool: *watch too much SMALLVILLE* .. FOR SURE, HE'S THE MAN ..

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i was at magazinedee and guess who i found...any guesses?

AUM???
think again!!

Its HARIN! i was amazed at how much they looked alike!! i thought it was aum when i took the first glimpse of it! i clicked on it because i thought it was AUM! stupid me! he looks like a younger version of aum!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Moh you can have this one...Harit look alike... :loool: :loool: :loool:

Good Nite to all my Jungle Sisters and Have a great MOnday... LOve you Girls

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^can you imagine him modeling stuff like that? .. i have not come across an undie ad of his yet .. but yup. seeing him fooling around undoing his pant is already hot enough .. what would we do if we see beyond that .. SHOOT FIRES from our eyes :loool: *watch too much SMALLVILLE* .. FOR SURE, HE'S THE MAN ..
"SHOOT FIRES from our eyes."
LMAO ceci. That's so funny.

cecilia

Staff member
after reading the thread about spicy .. i feel so down and left out ..

i didn't know that it's gonna hurt me this bad .. :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
after reading the thread about spicy .. i feel so down and left out ..

i didn't know that it's gonna hurt me this bad .. :lmao:
*hugs* .....remerber girl , the damage is already done

so u can't change it but what you can do is goes to that friend and reconcile . True friend will forgive and forgave . Nothing is serious unless you and ur friend make it serious.

cecilia

Staff member
^i just didn't know it's gonna be this sad .. * thank you na kha for the hug*

cecilia

Staff member
^nothing much .. just my side of story .. it just hurts .. but it's okay now .. thank you sarN and moh for the comfort na kha.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow..kind of just went through the whole spicy thing..
well anywho i've said it before but it never hurts to point it out.

All the pics I used comes from ATC so creds to them and google lmao...!

Ceci! Your lemonade is coming dear!

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you MOH for making me feel better and even make me laugh at times like this ..
for a moment, i thought JLR FEVER will be history .. *with friends' help, ceci snap herself back to reality*