amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AMI IS BACK...for a lil bit anyways!!! :p

Freakin vansanee & her sex stories! LMAO

MISS MY JLR SISTERS.... :(

Woohooo back and own a page!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
HELLO MY JLR SISTERS! HOW IS EVERYONE THIS MORNING? THIS WAIT FOR BOTUN GLEEP SOOT TAI IS REAL TORTURE! I WANNA CRY!! SO SAD RIGHT NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!

anyways, i haven't been in here for a while now, everyone here seems to be as obsessed as i am still..hahaha...i feel like a mime, trying to get out of the JLR jungle to join the Paradise Diversion but I am being tied to the tree with pearl roping. I'm not a mouse, I can't chew through the hard pearls!! :lol: I'm not complaining, watching Mr. and Mrs. Harit from afar is quite enjoyable. :lol: :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

You know you love Sex Too.... You want one too..I Know!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool:
Still points finger at Moh... she started it... :spin: :spin: :spin: :wacko:

We're Miss You Very Much Ami!!!! Take CAre MIssy

Raiya

sarNie Adult
HELLO MY JLR SISTERS! HOW IS EVERYONE THIS MORNING? THIS WAIT FOR BOTUN GLEEP SOOT TAI IS REAL TORTURE! I WANNA CRY!! SO SAD RIGHT NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!

anyways, i haven't been in here for a while now, everyone here seems to be as obsessed as i am still..hahaha...i feel like a mime, trying to get out of the JLR jungle to join the Paradise Diversion but I am being tied to the tree with pearl roping. I'm not a mouse, I can't chew through the hard pearls!! :lol: I'm not complaining, watching Mr. and Mrs. Harit from afar is quite enjoyable. :lol: :lol:
LOL Neena I love your comment...so funny!

Yes, usually one of us is tied to something...we are definitely wearing our pearls and required jungle attire! Let's see the checklist is as follows:

1. Rope
2. Pearls
3. Loose fitting shirts and pants
4. Straw Hut
5. Sandy Beach
6. Crazy JLR sisters to set the perfect mood! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HELLO JLR SISTERS! HOW EVERYONE TODAY! MISS YOU ALL, HUGS AND KISSES FOR EVERYONE! My day was ok but busy. I was upset that the school internet blocks Sarnworld forum now, I finished all my work then want to drop by and visit but the forum was block.

fun

Expired Sarnie
HELLO JLR SISTERS! HOW EVERYONE TODAY! MISS YOU ALL, HUGS AND KISSES FOR EVERYONE! My day was ok but busy. I was upset that the school internet blocks Sarnworld forum now, I finished all my work then want to drop by and visit but the forum was block.
what school fo you go to if you dont mind me asking... lol..

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG I was only gone for 1 day, you girls already added on 2 more pages. LOL :) Yes i will go find ep.7 and watch it. Thanks Ladies!!!

Last night I had a dream, that i was kidnapped, but it was Vee who was Harit...weird, but it was surely nice. LMAO Something different eh...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG I was only gone for 1 day, you girls already added on 2 more pages. LOL :) Yes i will go find ep.7 and watch it. Thanks Ladies!!!

Last night I had a dream, that i was kidnapped, but it was Vee who was Harit...weird, but it was surely nice. LMAO Something different eh...

SANDY!

Vee cannot compaire to MY PRINCE ATICHART!
Here I found it for you!
Now watch it!!!! LOL
:loool:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=15...1CB9&page=6

~Sandy~

Man...actually it was ep. 6, not ep.7. I guess when recording onto cassette tape, the episodes are off. But hey thanks a lot though...i don't need the English Subs, but it's cool, just sometimes it distracts me. LOL I'm trying to multi-task by watching and reading LOL

~Sandy~

Ok, after searching which correct episode that i didnt see...it is ep. 9 on YouTube.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
we should trade rintones...
mines has been harith calling out soriyas name...lmao
LMAO hhhhaa nah but i love my JAZZ TONE its BAMMiN hahahhaha lmao i think about u and that ringtone everyday :lol:

=O AMI!!!!!!!!!! i miss you come bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARLING! where have you been?! ?!??!?! wrene't u supp. to freakin dl MSN? SARN U TOO LMAO

:eek: PRISNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u kno u haven't caught me for quite a few days now -_- LMAO i still love you how bout u change that and come catch me today!!!!!!!!! lmao

=O =O =O DID STARRY STEAL MY WORD BAM AHMAZING?????????????????? =O =O LMAO i let it slid this time..............CUZ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH............HAHHAHAHHA

neena

sarNie Adult
girl, i've been on and off! hahaha...i have MSN but i dunno much about it...i don't have anyone heres email...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok my stories from yesterday that i didn't get to share

1. LMAO ok in ela we have to do a journal about everyday and our journal was "What does chicken mean to you? A resturant owner? A farmer? Who else might have a different definition?" LMAO omg when i saw chicken i put "FOOD, EGGS, FARM, MY BACKYARD, JLR!" LMAOOO ahhahaaa she better give me a 100 for writing JLR on there LMAO hahahahaah i couldn't resist oh well i attacked her once cuz she had a pink tinted IMPERFECT PEARL necklace on and i had to exlain to her about my JLR love hahhahahahhahaha i even told her i went to an online BABY SHOWER (Prisna darlings) and she thought i was fo real lmao i was hahahhaha SPAMMED lmao

2. lmao ahhaha ok well that mean harith dude that i told ya'll about well yesterday he came up really close like talking distance cuz my friend had to ask him something and well. he's not very Harith lookin no mo LMAO hahahahha i was like =O o dear............ LMAO hahahhahhahha but from afar he does lmao he even wears Harith's blue shirts and all hahaha HAWT so i'll just watch him from afar and pretend he's Harith LMAO cuz up close nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he does have PEARL WHITE TEETH tho like i mean like BAM! white looks like vampire teeth or something LMAO but verrry white ahhahahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
girl, i've been on and off! hahaha...i have MSN but i dunno much about it...i don't have anyone heres email...
:eek: NEENA DARLING! i see you!!!!!! lmao i'm just kidding i only see ur post LMAO i don't see ur name hm................................... hahahahahah GP is SPAM BAMMiN here OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <--- that's HAWT AND SEXXXY lmao SPAM BAMMiN GP's new saying hahahha cuz that's how i own and JUNGLE ROLL newho girl i've given my MSN thingy in here 075023607237609427062 times lmao but just becuase i love you here

Grudgeprincess@aol.com

NOW IM ME! hahahhahahha <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! this list will be updated to 950 or maybe more by this weekend ;) aren't ya'll excited LMAO hahaa the list will deff. hit past 1000 i just kno it JUNGLE INSTINCTS

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
893. LMAO when them ice cream companies let us create a new flavor we gona make a JLR one ahaha JLR STRAWBERRY FEVER LMAO hey i'd eat everyday

ok i was thinkin about this last nite i mean 2 nites ago (whatever LMAO) and hmm.......................... who tasty does

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM WITH STRAWBERRIES

SOUND? OH YEAAA THAT"S WUTS BAMMiN omg its GREEN from the mint ice cream BROWN from the chocolate RED from the strawberries!!!!!!! :eek: GP is BAM AHMAZING o yeaaa that's how i jungle roll ima seriously enter that into a ice cream company when they have them contests just wait u see GP's JLR ICE CREAM EVERYWHERE of course i'd dedicate it to my SISTERS and JLR and ATEAM cuz i LOVE YOU ALL <3

AND BAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAAA YA'LL LIKE THAT? i kno you do hahhahhahaah my present to my SISTER DARLINGS! i love you all HUGS AND KISSES!