Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
another one, my dad friend came over and he was drunk hahaha i have a cook out at home anywho he was talking about his daughter is very good with computer ..i forgot wat happen that lead to this but he call his daughter and give me the phone " hey , this is sarN ..u know me .." hahaha and she was like " sarN , Hey sarN! i goes to SW".....funnie i guess we were drinking to much that day ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was busted 2 years ago i think , my sister post a vdo in SW in the office thread it was her friend b-DAy and one of the sarnies recognize her couisn in the vdo LMAO!!!!!! She know my sister so yeah...she figure it out ...funnie ! Im spaming to much ...i was busted a couple more time ...funnie situation too :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
*thai lakorn scene with heavy rain snow* RR is sitting waiting for her GP..........it's been two hours.....getting worried.......spamming for GP to come.......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
a short dialog:

"GP said she'll be here.....where is she"
nothing....the chimes on MSN ring, but it is not her....
"ohh...it's just pze and ami.............but I LOVE THEM TOO"
chatting with my lovely JLR but does not have the same spamming like GP
"i hope she's okay..."
pray that GP is safe...........snow starts falling
"GP, do you still love me???????"
a single tear drops from the eyes of an angel
"--------i still LOVE you--------"
slowly walks aways.....goes to HARIT
"next time.......maybe tonight................."
Harit takes RR in his big masculine seductive arms...hugs her
"GP loves you as much as i love you......and that is an endless love"
"i don't know i did to deserve you harit...but i LOVE you harit"

*END SCENE.......like what sarn said: imagine the rest
*LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GP~no matter what.....it's okay if you are not here...i spammed...and this will make up for me being gone later :)