Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Homer is trying to loose wieght so he bought this loose weight on tape thing that your supposed to listen to when you sleep.
So the company runs out of the lose weight ones and sends him a vocabulary builder one instead.
Anywho he ends up eating more than before but his vocab is super good.
Then he stops listening to them because he thinks it's just making him bigger.
lmao end results he gets bigger and his vocab is worse than when he started lmao poor Homer!
:spin: :loool:
ahahah i super LOVE simpsons & family guy...my two shows i watch to learn my evil plans and funniness^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okies im back .. hehehe awwwwe. u guys r super nice xp lol.. hehehe .. ***muahz..kisses to everyone***
awww thanks...we welcome new members of JLR sisters all the time..the more the merrier^^ *catch kisses* :kiss: sent 2 YOU from me^^ and i remember not so long ago i was also a new member of JLR sisters^O^

A PROPER WELCOME:

WELCOME MY JLR SISTER!!!! :clap: :yahoo:

*note: aum/umm/harit 2008 is my husband okay^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
What is your name ?

i love this part...hilarious^^...harit is so sly :lol:

-->do you want to know something funny: i know a girl and her name is suriya....pronounce the same way...when i showed this exact part to her...she was like "that girl stole my name" and i was like "no, she didn't, she's older" :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww this is so cute...for GP....i see moh, trying to win her over me....*shaking head* not so fast.... :loool:
but i must admit touché, this will be hard to beat..i mean come on...you posted at 11:11 PM (central time)...where you can make a wish/someone is thinking about you......also harit's smile is darn cute
almost as cute as "my" guy's smile^^

cecilia

Staff member
the fever is once again alive b/c of the screencaps.
i shall find some good wordings to describe some of those scene.

ah .. MOH, i miss you too but i have to cut it short today, didn't sleep that many hours.
my head is starting to bother me. but with the rate of how sarN's going with the capture.
I will have such a hard time sleeping tonight again. LOl ..

rahut. you beat me to how many post in this thread? .. i'm confuse :loool:

ahaha. miss the whole JLR SISTERS all together :p ..
I was gonna post something mature but i forgot what it was .. :blush: