Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
I drop by to said HELLO and that I MISS YOU ALL! I won't be on for two weeks or more. I'm really busy with school that I really dont have any time to spend for free time, it suck. I will miss you all, take care.

LOve Prisna(Harit Ruk Prisoriya) LOL

RR: Harit will be gone with me. hehe :p
LOVE BONG RAIYA&VAN,MOH,GP,CECILIA,STARRY,RR,SARN,ELLEM,LYNDIA, AND JLR SISTERS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hi PRISORIYA! ;) I miss you too...Good luck on your school and take care! :kiss:

ctg

sarNie Egg
Hello ctg!!!!

JLR is super interesting and you can go to wishboniko on youtube for english sub for JLR... Hope that answer your question??
uh, is it worth buying this lakorn ? my savings facing serious problem, nearly comes to an end cause before that bought lakorns from dovcd.com which is extremely expensive. uh, which website do you all buy ? Wish that wishboniko could burn and sell it to me. :( lately, she did not reply msg.

cecilia

Staff member
Ellem, i'm here, on/off .. LOl .. still working on pancake's banner for her forum.

seth's here .. -- :clap: missing out .. lots of catch up to do ..LOl

CTG, hm. i got my from iptv .. but they're without English sub. English sub only available through fansubbing only and that's all done by WISHBONE. the official set is not for sale yet, so what we have seen online and being sell atm is not official na kha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awww thanks...we welcome new members of JLR sisters all the time..the more the merrier^^ *catch kisses* :kiss: sent 2 YOU from me^^ and i remember not so long ago i was also a new member of JLR sisters^O^

A PROPER WELCOME:

WELCOME MY JLR SISTER!!!! :clap: :yahoo:
*note: aum/umm/harit 2008 is my husband okay^^
hahaha xp lol.. sorry i was busy yesterday xp lol.. so i gotta leave but hehehe im back now.. hahaha okay i guess i cant take aum in front of u guys but hehehe .. he's secretly wid me xp lol.. hahahaha j/k..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
AWW WELCOME TO JLR XLILANIMEANJOX! you are offical a jlr from now on. bau bau love you na, i am ure favourite sister...dont listen to sala and RR.

julye017

sarNie Adult
hahaha xp lol.. sorry i was busy yesterday xp lol.. so i gotta leave but hehehe im back now.. hahaha okay i guess i cant take aum in front of u guys but hehehe .. he's secretly wid me xp lol.. hahahaha j/k..
welcome xlilanimeanjox! what shall we call you? come spam with us! LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Ellem, i'm here, on/off .. LOl .. still working on pancake's banner for her forum.

seth's here .. -- :clap: missing out .. lots of catch up to do ..LOl

CTG, hm. i got my from iptv .. but they're without English sub. English sub only available through fansubbing only and that's all done by WISHBONE. the official set is not for sale yet, so what we have seen online and being sell atm is not official na kha.
hiya ceci, yes im here. now where are you?

julye017

sarNie Adult
school was alright today, i just had sports for the whole day. i am so tired from basketball though, really pissed too cause we lost real bad...dont even ask :(

oh mannnn....but you'll win nxt time! wow I love basketball though Im not really into playing...just love the to watch the game...LOL