Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
OMG... thunder storm tonite and tornado warning until 2 am.. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Oh no! That doesn't sound too good. You better hold onto Harit tight all night then. (Careful, RR's got good ninja skills (not as good as mine though :))... she might try to sneak him away...)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Oh no! That doesn't sound too good. You better hold onto Harit tight all night then. (Careful, RR's got good ninja skills (not as good as mine though :))... she might try to sneak him away...)
Thanks Starry.... Harit is holding on to me right now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RR cant take my man away from me..... I got my way to protect my Man from all the JLR sisters... so dont try to come close to Harit!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aww... I missed the spamming party...
Me!! Me!! Name one after me!! :)
*cough cough* This ninja girl gives Harit 89 to RR... LOL
AHHHHHHH... Harit's taking lessons from Forbidden Kingdom master Jackie Chan... uh huh~ it's the snake's fist!!!!!!!!!!!!
RR had to take a field trip to my house and try to get me back for giving her Harit 89. Hee hee... but I'm too smart... already joined Raiya on Forbidden Kingdom Island!!!!!!
I SUPER MISS you van!!!!!!! Ha... I've been on everyday the past week, I just logged in as invisible the other day and was too lazy to log out and back in.
I was on msn last night, but RR was napping... and lynda probably too... I was alone...... *sniffle*

Congrats my dear on #1000 Reasons for JLR Fever!!!!!!!

anyone counted how many times moh's done her joop dance yet? LOL... it's like 6+!!!!!!!
awww...i was thinking of you^^
but i gave you harit 89 first...no returns :p
lol go to forbidden kingdom island...i go there too....LOL...and now i know your hiding spot ahahha
tsk tsk tsk...invisible...i like your tactics...but i'm too good for that...i knew you were on...i had a feeling^^
awwwwwwwwwww...........i will nap earlier if i'm tired...so then i can be awake to talk to you okay^^
sorry...I STILL LOVE YOU HUGS&KISSES

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you sala for requoting what rahut wrote..i would of missed it with all that spamming going on... ^_^

rahut missy...talk to him...you have so many opportunities just do it!!! dont be like me and regret it later on in life!!!
i'll try ami....but it seems so hard....today i tried to get a good picture of him...but people keep getting in the way....it's like fate doesn't want me to take his picture *sigh*

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I drop by to said HELLO and that I MISS YOU ALL! I won't be on for two weeks or more. I'm really busy with school that I really dont have any time to spend for free time, it suck. I will miss you all, take care.

LOve Prisna(Harit Ruk Prisoriya) LOL

RR: Harit will be gone with me. hehe :p

LOVE BONG RAIYA&VAN,MOH,GP,CECILIA,STARRY,RR,SARN,ELLEM,LYNDIA, AND JLR SISTERS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ok... Prisna and Starry just left.. Dont you girls love your sister Vansanee any more... Im so sad!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Going to cry me a river

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG... thunder storm tonite and tornado warning until 2 am.. :blink: blink:
scary

Hey.. RR

Im good as long as you stay away from my Man.... :lol: :lol:
then that means you are going to be sick for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time then lol

hey i have mad ninja skills...did i tell you i master in throwing sand lol and it's too late...i already tried to sneak him away and succeeded

Thanks Starry.... Harit is holding on to me right now!!! :lol:

RR cant take my man away from me..... I got my way to protect my Man from all the JLR sisters... so dont try to come close to Harit!!!
well i just you have to keep training in order to beat me......because i just took him : P

I drop by to said HELLO and that I MISS YOU ALL! I won't be on for two weeks or more. I'm really busy with school that I really dont have any time to spend for free time, it suck. I will miss you all, take care.

LOve Prisna(Harit Ruk Prisoriya) LOL

RR: Harit will be gone with me. hehe :p
LOVE BONG RAIYA&VAN,MOH,GP,CECILIA,STARRY,RR,SARN,ELLEM,LYNDIA, AND JLR SISTERS! :kiss:
okay...have fun at school...study hard....i'll miss you like super crazy.....and i'll let you have harit be with you as your good luck charm...but i want him back the same he was given to you....understand....remember I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *kiss*

RR girl you are crazy with the posts...but I think GP is catching up to you! :lol:

I miss all you guys dang it, busy again tonight...Need to go to IKEA! Big hugs and kisses to all my sisters!

Who wants to buy me a strawberry pink Lacoste polo?!?! LOL...it costs too much tho for reals! :huh:

well...i need to reduce my spamming...for GP..so she can catch up on the posts...(she's behind).....so i will have to spam later.....GP was always up there at the top...i had to spam like crazy to get where i am today....lol.....
I'LL MISS YOU & LOVE YOU....but no strawberry pink lacoste polo to give : (

cecilia

Staff member
So funny, i finally caught with all the pages and then everyone disappear :loool:

I think so! We have one sister from Malaysia and another from the Phillippines...so I think its popular all over! Any who Aum is so freakin HOT who wouldn't fall in love with him...he got us sisters going crazy over here and FEVER still hasn't died down for us! :lol:
Awww lucky girl...I am so sneaking on right now at work...I'm trying to hide :ph34r: from the bosses atm!
we have more than one sister from one region. we just keeps getting more sisters over to the island from malaysia as well. Don't forget, singapore and China :p

THER'S A KOREAN LETTER ON THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER IS THE ARTIS KOREAN?
i think sy is malaysian who like korean celebrities as well. but i'm not 100%, she's Malayasian. she's so talent. i love her sketches and this is one of my fave of all.

omfg. are u kidding me i'm deff. like 30+ pages behind now
you're so behind, even i'm behind and by the time i reach homerun, everyone leave :lol: .. speaking of that. I love THE NEW UPDATE to the list .. already 1000+Bam amazing. i went back looking/reliving caption moment and re-read some pretty funny comments. it was super crazy .. oh, my fave in your list is Fevered chicks come from JLR ISLAND

GAHHHHHHH CECILIA paste AFF'S face over benz LMAO ahhahhahahha
muahaah. i once did one but i dont' know why i didn't post it up and end up deleting it ... maybe we should try again ..

Didn't she played as the mother in "Tee Takul Song" Aum & Bau's drama?
yeah, that's the mom.

OMG... thunder storm tonite and tornado warning until 2 am.. :blink: :blink: :blink:
van, take STARRY's advice and hide in the cave. more fun that way since SORIYA left to go to their island house. :p

hello to ALL SISTERS. coming in to do more spamming and caption story?

man, PRISNA i babysit already but that didn't help with the work load of homework and stress huh. only free time with HARITH Lol

rahut, so sorry but that's what you get when you leave UMM for NUM :p Kidding, that suck man, not even one picture? .. the sister should have been there to protect you so you can take picture away like them paparazzi.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Vannie! Of course we love you!!! Don't be silly girl! :p

Starry!!! You still haven't tagged me! Glad we are on JLR island together! :D

Prisna! Girl you so busy! Okay well come back when you can we will be waiting for you!

RR girl you are crazy with the posts...but I think GP is catching up to you! :lol:

I miss all you guys dang it, busy again tonight...Need to go to IKEA! Big hugs and kisses to all my sisters!

Who wants to buy me a strawberry pink Lacoste polo?!?! LOL...it costs too much tho for reals! :huh: