Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
I'm just droppin in by today, i wont be on tonight. hugs and kisses to all my sisters.

I'll miss you BAU! :kiss:

GP...stop spamming and get caught up already...i'm waiting for you...pretty soon i will be behind too....grrrrrr JK I LOVE YOU :kiss:

well that means that i won't be spamming tonight also.....sorry.....but i will spam later^^ spam for me okay...ellem, sorry if i'm not on and chatting with you...i totally miss you....promise i will soon......have an awesome night everyone^.- and have a FABULOUS friday!!!! LOVE YOU ALL
not a problem....we can always chat and spam here some other time...I miss you RR! :kiss:

julye017

sarNie Adult
oh, it's basically a emphasis word or sound in thai/khmer. eg, i want to go to jlr island na. the word "na" kinda means like please in a sense. i dunno how to really explain it. other thai/khmer sisters please help me explain. but basically it's is used for emphasis.

awww...well I kinda got it...thanks!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

Quick story - so I was at breakfast (at school) and geez I ran into like 2 cute guys and I'm like wow what's going on today?! I kept thinking of my sisters and what you guys would have done LOL (Moh I'm talking to you!). BC the other week I ran into a Harit 08 look alike, I almost wanted to scream and be all stalkerish with him but I just stayed quiet. Moh wanted me to ask him for his number LOL but I was still in shock! 55555+ :lol:

Oh I hope Mr. Raiya doesn't see this! Gotta go hide now :ph34r:
LOL Blues Clues....Awwww thank you for thinking of me! Did you take pictures this time?
I can imagine it now..The little short asian school counselor chassing after young college boys...lmao
***news flash...."I did it for my sisters!!"-Raiya..5555555+

Nah Moh isn't boy crazy...she just wants her very own Harit 08! But she super duper loves Prince Atichart, you are not gonna pull her off of him!

LOL I see your strategy!!! :lol:

Hi Pze! I see you girl!
Awwwwww Blue I super love you! I do super duper love my Prince Atichart!

Blue's my right hand girl! She'll beat you all up for me if I cant do it! 555555+

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol bau..hiya ellem...yea "na" is like an agreement of some sort..

say i was gonna use it this way

"dont forget na ellem" its like saying dont forget "alright" ellem...

and if anyone of the sisters wanna explain that, please feel free to jump in at anytime...LOL

moh are you online missy??

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wow, this forum is still very much alive!! I'm supposed to be doing saome last minutre studying but i got side tracked....hehehe...in another 2 hours and 45 min my fist exam paper starts. Man, I'm worried. but I don't sound like one!! OK, happy weekends to all JLRians and ATEamers!!!

julye017

sarNie Adult
Wow, this forum is still very much alive!! I'm supposed to be doing saome last minutre studying but i got side tracked....hehehe...in another 2 hours and 45 min my fist exam paper starts. Man, I'm worried. but I don't sound like one!! OK, happy weekends to all JLRians and ATEamers!!!

Hi CIKNA!!! I miss you...Good luck on your exams...thanks! Happy weekends too....

julye017

sarNie Adult
lol bau..hiya ellem...yea "na" is like an agreement of some sort..

say i was gonna use it this way
"dont forget na ellem" its like saying dont forget "alright" ellem...
and if anyone of the sisters wanna explain that, please feel free to jump in at anytime...LOL

moh are you online missy??

hi ami! thanks for explaining it too...at least now I understand what it means....
yeah! if anyone wants to explain it further please feel free to do so...:lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Cikna!
Goodluck dear! :kiss:
You can write about me if you get stuck! hehehehe :yahoo:
Hurry and pass your exame so you can come back to JLR!
:clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ellem, cikna, bau, bao....girls ...i have something i wanna share...

if you want a copy please PM me...cause it will require some personal info lol

you sisters are the only ones i need to get info from...

moh moh by the time you get on i will go off lol, but dont worry bout the songs for marsha i resent it at wrk so it should work..as for lom huan songs...something wrong with the darn cd...it wont let me burn or copy the songs over to another cd...i gotta figure it out somehow k! need me just call or txt ...k that explains why you didnt reply back..what are you psychic now???

hi ceci!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ami when are you getting off.
I'll be on soon. Still tied up doing other things.
I havent turned my phone on yet. lol
I need it off so I wont get distracted lol...Speaking of distractions I better turn off the comp too. lol
I'll be on in a few.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww ceci..missy i was on msn for awhile too ...k next time na ceci..have a safe trip to madison..

moh moh im off now missy..hmmm the only ones on right now is lala & krystal is on and off as usual...lol

like i said if you need me just txt or whatever k...it will be on...for you lol

k my back is like killing me...i was doing my exercise at wrk today and last night me and my sister did some speed walking to the park and back..my legs are kinda tired...the muscles in my tummy are still burning for i can still feel it...i guess that chair workout is working...

i hope i can drop 2-3 or 5 pant sizes by this summer lmao *we will see bout that

k girls gn sweet dreams and have a fabulous friday!!!