Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haahha psht curling my hair no............. hahah girl i quit that lmao i bought a curling iron just for soriya and her curls but i only used it once and that was to experiment and that didn't go too well hahha i prob. won't be curling my hair for a whiel i quit that hahahhahaha take to long

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
k for my french class extra credit i have to make petit pain au chocolate which is like crossiants w/ chocolate chips inside and i'm the only one who drizzles white chocolate on top neway lmao i burnt my wrist on the top on the oven tryin to get hem out then i burned my thumb and something else i forgot but yea it hurts

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey im bout to go home..i hope to talk to you then k...

oh shoot i have to run to kinko lol nvm i will take bout 30 mins...

see ya missy!

love ya.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ami darling i'm behind like 40 pages so yea and odn't even get me on the fanfics psht GP is at the freaking begg. of the JUNGLE OF POSTS path ahhahahaha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
haahha psht curling my hair no............. hahah girl i quit that lmao i bought a curling iron just for soriya and her curls but i only used it once and that was to experiment and that didn't go too well hahha i prob. won't be curling my hair for a whiel i quit that hahahhahaha take to long
Hi GP!!! I won't be on today dear! I have to go to IKEA (still haven't done that LOL).

Hi Ami and Pze!!!

Don't worry about being behind! I know you will catch up soon!

As for curling...hot rollers are much easier and they don't burn...that's what I use to curl my hair...otherwise it would take forever!!! :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO screw this i'll just share my stories now kk from yesterday..........

in french we're learning diff. foods or w/e and my teacher (the same lady who thinks i'm weird ahhahahhha) she gave us paper plates to draw one meat, one vegetable, and 3 other items and to decorate our plate ahhaha so i drew some chicken, a baked potato, STRAWBERRIES, ICECREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE, and EGGS (fried and boiled) ahhahahhahahahhahahaha and on the edge of the plate i drew JLR vines w/ leaves hahahhahahahhhahaa and for the plate bakround i drew a little island w/ a coconut tree and water HAHHAHAHH and i asked my nice harith dude what the foods i drew looked like and he guessed all of them rite lmaoooooooooooooooo

Raiya

sarNie Adult

in french we're learning diff. foods or w/e and my teacher (the same lady who thinks i'm weird ahhahahhha) she gave us paper plates to draw one meat, one vegetable, and 3 other items and to decorate our plate ahhaha so i drew some chicken, a baked potato, STRAWBERRIES, ICECREAM W/ STRAWBERRY SAUCE, and EGGS (fried and boiled) ahhahahhahahahhahahaha and on the edge of the plate i drew JLR vines w/ leaves hahahhahahahhhahaa and for the plate bakround i drew a little island w/ a coconut tree and water HAHHAHAHH and i asked my nice harith dude what the foods i drew looked like and he guessed all of them rite lmaoooooooooooooooo
LOL girl that's cute! funny story!

RAIYA! sneaky sneaky hahhahaha ur going where? lmao ima miss u gah i'm so JLRing all nite tomara wen i get home from skool
awww miss you too girl! I need to go buy some frames at a furniture store!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GAH yesterday was great hehehhehhheheh me and my nice harith............LMAO ahhahha gah today he's not here and won't be here tomara either he's on grad nite trip to disney world hahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O OMG! U SEE THAT? I"M SO FREAKIN AHMAZING! on the list its says "U SAY "I GOTTA JUNGLE FRAME IT" AND UR GOIN TO BUY FRAMES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's the shit

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahaha i'lll take a pix of my wonderful JLR french food plate for you all heheheh when i get it bak

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
darlings don't worry lmao i kno i'm rele late on this but i still need to do the chick video, the temple vdo, record my JLR boydpod, and sing haahahahha i didn't forget >=P i just so busy and behind hahahha don't worry its comming haha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
=O OMG! U SEE THAT? I"M SO FREAKIN AHMAZING! on the list its says "U SAY "I GOTTA JUNGLE FRAME IT" AND UR GOIN TO BUY FRAMES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's the shit
55555+ totally forgot about that but now that you mention it yes! woo hoo we are sisters with psychic powers LOL!

darlings don't worry lmao i kno i'm rele late on this but i still need to do the chick video, the temple vdo, record my JLR boydpod, and sing haahahahha i didn't forget >=P i just so busy and behind hahahha don't worry its comming haha
LOL GP you owe us a lot of stuff girlie!!!

cecilia

Staff member

muahaha. that's too cute.
the teacher might think you're weird again ..

can't left out straweberry and coconut, its' the best ingredient in JLR island ..

AWE. seth, will miss you .. i won't be as well. making egg rolls tonight :p .. still not finish yet.

i see JEN and PZE. hello girls. keeps on talking .. i might be back later to read some later :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GP...stop spamming and get caught up already...i'm waiting for you...pretty soon i will be behind too....grrrrrr JK I LOVE YOU :kiss:

well that means that i won't be spamming tonight also.....sorry.....but i will spam later^^ spam for me okay...ellem, sorry if i'm not on and chatting with you...i totally miss you....promise i will soon......have an awesome night everyone^.- and have a FABULOUS friday!!!! LOVE YOU ALL