Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yeah i schedule my day for GP...^^
you're hot wow...over here it's always cold and it rains all the time
SPAM "bam" QUEEN<--that's me heehee not GP..that's right^^
of course everyone fights....but i always win :p
okay^^ good night...sleep tight...sweet dreams....have fun sleeping....take care...have a super tomorrow^O^
talk to you later :kiss: :wub:

ahha u can be queen but i'm alwasy PRINCESS Khun Ying Sala understand? gaha that means when u die i take ur throne neway PRINCESS/QUEEN yea ahha cuz i own like that LMAO and queen sounds old GHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA that's y GP is PRINCESS GRUDGE PRINCESS <3 GP

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO: starry you still remember that from yesterday?
kk, in case you don't know these are my "relatives"...]

MAE MOH is my mother...
who is the daugther of SARN...
who is the mother of SALA and AMI (???)
so that means SARN is my yaiy (grandma), sala is my aunty and so is ami...lol

make sensed right?
HUH? how this work out? LMAO sarN is my Koon Mae

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Seriously!!! What happened ladies! My gosh! 700 pages...how am I ever going to catch up?!

Wow for reals Ami! Dang I was trying to find Moh's last post but gosh where am I going to find the time to read all these pages...I see RR SUPER SPAMMED FOR ALL US SISTERS!!!
of course i had to make up for all the days i was gone^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
A big thanks to all the sisters last night for their support! You guys totally rock...I love you guys! :wub:

I'm going to be busy getting ready for my conference...I fly out on Wednesday...so I am not sure when I'll be back online! Maybe Sunday night?! I will totally miss all you ladies like crazy! You guys make me laugh, cry, and scream all in the same convo! :lol:

I hope you are all having an super duper awesome Monday!

awwww.....you're leaving us for awhile on wed....i will totally miss you :wub: :kiss: i hope you have fun and take care<--though it is still early...but the early bird gets the worm^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol, sorry...98 and i did sorta get outta hand last night. we we're aiming for page 700, but i think we started on 692 though :D.
blame it on 98 na, jk.
yeah we did get out of hands...but bau said she would take the blame not me JK i'm older, i will take the blame<--what an awesome sister am i lol

have fun in school BAU..hopefully talk to you later tonight if i finish studying^^ if i don't i will write you a message^^