Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwwwwwwwwww........that soooooo cute^^
lol.. there was 11 pups but sadly 3 passed away rr.. but those that survived r gettin so plump xp lol.. sadly they rnt pure bread.. the neighbor's german shepherd secretly came and rape my bro's daughter(dog) n he was like u rape my daughter damn dog.. xp lol.. but lukkily the pups looks more like pitbulls (hehehe the female has the stronger genes) than german shapherds xp lol.. ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GAH! lmao 2 pages bhind o well practicing BOYDPOD song its going great <3 i'll vdotape asap hahahhahhaa lets see how soon i get it gah my wat vdo.........oh dear......... watch me finally finsh it like in a month and post it on here haaha it be like 2 months after songkarn lmao
lol.. good luck to practicin boypodsong sala.. hmm mayb i should learn an instrument .. ^___^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AWWWWWWWWW GP i forgot to tell you that i won't be on tomorrow when you are on...i will be working 4-9 or 5-10 your time so i will have to go to work right after school....sorry :( and i probably won't be able to talk to you until the weekend :lmao: *tears rolling*

i work:
wed. 4-9 (5-10)
thurs. 4-7 (5-8) i might be able to catch maybe...
fri. 4-9 (5-10) unless you stay up late again...hopefully i won't be too tired^^
sat/sun free as far as i know....hmmmmmm sat @ 12 PM (1PM) & sun @ 8PM (9PM) i'll be gone but will be back soon
^^

--->if you are not with the one you love, tears of love will fall
awwwwwwwe rr ure not gonna be on tomorrow.. gonna miss ya .. T_T .. u sure do have a busy schedule up ahead..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol.. there was 11 pups but sadly 3 passed away rr.. but those that survived r gettin so plump xp lol.. sadly they rnt pure bread.. the neighbor's german shepherd secretly came and rape my bro's daughter(dog) n he was like u rape my daughter damn dog.. xp lol.. but lukkily the pups looks more like pitbulls (hehehe the female has the stronger genes) than german shapherds xp lol.. ..
awwwwwwww :lmao: *tears* :(

gasp =O raped.....no....wow....lol and she got pregnant...a thai lakorn in the making ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. omg i feel really dumb.. i just figured out that it takes 20 posts to go to the next page xp lol.. hehe ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwe rr ure not gonna be on tomorrow.. gonna miss ya .. T_T .. u sure do have a busy schedule up ahead..
yeah...i might be on later on at night unless i have a lot of hw or i'm really tired.....i'll miss you too....busy schedule yah...ugh i just want to stay and chat with my JLR sisters *sigh maybe in the summer or something*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
r should i go watch mon ruk lottery hehehe aff is so pretty in there with dan.. but luv ateam more.. kekekeke lol..