Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee...back and no one is on here...well tomorrow i get to go on the computers at school (twice)....i don't have a study hall :( oh well i will write to you JLR sisters a bit then..unless my teachers come to look at what i am doing...even at school...it's all about JLR^^ well i'll be in and out of this JLR thread tonight....i will be on once my other JLR sister are on heehee...right now i am going to watch my dramas^^ okay talk to you girls later.....i will say my final good nights when i go to sleep.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
heehee...back and no one is on here...well tomorrow i get to go on the computers at school (twice)....i don't have a study hall :( oh well i will write to you JLR sisters a bit then..unless my teachers come to look at what i am doing...even at school...it's all about JLR^^ well i'll be in and out of this JLR thread tonight....i will be on once my other JLR sister are on heehee...right now i am going to watch my dramas^^ okay talk to you girls later.....i will say my final good nights when i go to sleep.....
lol.. rr ur back kekeke lol.. n i need to sleep kekeke lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwww aikoden sorry i didn't get back on quick enough........love you....have a good night...good luck on your test tomorrow^^ :kiss:
awwwwwe lol thank you rr.. kekeke lol.. im not gonna sleep yet though xp lol.. n yes i do ralize that the otha sistaz arent here either lol..X_X

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
bye sisters .. im out for the nite.. jus wanna say luv u all n have a good day tomorrow.. :heart: luv u all lots..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hmm, everyone's heading out already when i just come on? god, that was like 10 pages i had to get through lol. i derserve it anyways *too much spamming with 98*.