Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yeah...i might be on later on at night unless i have a lot of hw or i'm really tired.....i'll miss you too....busy schedule yah...ugh i just want to stay and chat with my JLR sisters *sigh maybe in the summer or something*
only about 27? more skool days for me then JLR SUMMAAAAAAAAAAH PARTAY BAYBEE

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i like anything with AUM^^ unless it's scary b/c i don't like scary stuff.....i get scared so easily...
LMAO girl how we supp. to go watch them scary movies geez gah i get scared to but not as much wen i have someone to watch it with gaha prepare ur hand cuz sometime during the movie it my break from me squeezing to hard lmao but since ur scared easily umite break my hand first LMAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
okay...i'll be back...my lil bro need to use the computer right now....hopefully i'll get back on...talk to everyone later^^
=O RR KNOWS HOW TO SHARE THE COMPUTER? LMAO jk haha i love you ionly let our bro touch/play the laptop for 15 mins topz hahahah then i go get off i have to JLR

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAO, p'ami ka. lol you DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. *IM THE INNOCENT ONE and now my p'59 is putting dirty thoughts into my innocent brain now*
but im used to no.59 now, p'ami you want another number...hmm there only you can have is 59...
MUAHA UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE NO.69..?
GAH LOOK AT THIS! BAU IS AS INNOCENT AS I AM LMAO hahahha the JLR sister's fav. no.
GAHAAHHAHHA :ph34r: LMAO i shouldn't have brought up that story....... WHOOPS hahaa

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL sala, stop saying my YAI SARN is old. although she's my YAI she's only 20 +/- a few years. right YAI sarn?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I"M NOT SAYING SHE OLD SHE MY MAE! LMAO hahahhahahha gahahah i told U to stop callin her YAI (old lady) GAHAHHAHAHHHA hahhahaah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yep, that's the exact reason why i named you my sweet no.16. i was like (when thinking of a no. for you)...hmm isnt sala 16 this year. and yeah, that's how i got 16.

AWW LMAO hahah well since my bday is late (december) in thailand they already say ur that age so yea i'm officialy 16 on dec. 19th but since its a late bday in thailand they say i'm 16 now gah i'll take there word for it LMAO