Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
okay, im going off...my sisters, i'll talk to you tomorrow. wish me luck because tomorrow is my basketball game again. dun wanna lose real bad like last week again!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
BTW, I HOPE EVERYONE LIKE MY SIGNATURE (apart from the aum & ateam banner) - I MEAN BAU'S LIST OF JLR SOCCER TEAM AND IT'S MEMBERS...and don't forget, if there's anyone i left of the list or if anyone has a problem with their no. please tell me na. GN NA EVERYONE!

cecilia

Staff member
i love the RAINBOW list of sisterhood and your siggy. i totally agree, he looks so fine in NANG BARD ..
early morning to all sisters. i see i'm behind once more :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hi ladies...LOL i am now 30 or so pages behind...i have no idea what is going on right now...I am in the "super duper behind club"

thanks to all for the nice messages on the vdo...you ladies are wonderful! :wub:

everytime i do one of those it just makes me miss JLR more and more...i showed the newest one to my friends and i had to explain why Harit was so mean to Soriya...they looked at me all funnie like why are you condoning his bad behavior to her?!

I was like hello do you see how HOT he is and how HOT she is and they just laughed at me...they didn't get it LOL oh well I'll rewatch as soon as I have time I love it so :ph34r:

nite nite to all my lovely sisters, i'll do a massive spam quote when i get some more free time...BAU i love the soccer team...that's freakin hilarious!!! :lol:

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH: SALA, MOH, AMI, VAN, STARRY, CHEN, CECI, SARN, BAU, PZE, LALA, LIZ, RR, AND ALL MY JUNGLE SISTERS!!!

DON'T LET THE FEVER DIE...YOU GUYS ARE "BAM" AMAZING!!!

julye017

sarNie Adult
God... I miss all my JLR sisters so much.... Raiya, Ami, Moh, Sawla, Starry, Pze, HB, Bau, RR, Chen, Aikoden, Cecilia,Prisna, and Ellem :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Hi VAN! I miss you too... :kiss:

oooh thanks awesome you are working with your mom and aunt...it's like a lakorn^^

LOL! yeah it's kinda family business...just a small one though...

good...wish i was on last night to talk to you^^
recently I'm online here so late because I'm still doing some stuffs for our new busines...

GAHA yes darling i'm in myrtle beach SC woo hoo come visit me gah me and u date kk and i need to catch u on this lmao damn time zones
awww...I do hope so one day I can go there and we can see each other and the other sisters ;)
just don't mind the timezone because we are really on the opposite side of the world but hey
though I'm not here on the same time you're on at least you can read my msgs...love yah! :kiss:

im doin fine ellem guess wat i found out .. u n i have the same name.. Julie.. xp lol..
good to know that...hmmm so JULIE is your real name too? COOL! LOL ...how about AIKODEN/AIKO?

unfortunately for you AN, no there is no eng subtitle.
hmmm AN? I think it's not me...LOL....anyways ohhh! too bad there's no eng subs :( I miss you my BAU! :kiss:

julye017

sarNie Adult
BTW, I HOPE EVERYONE LIKE MY SIGNATURE (apart from the aum & ateam banner) - I MEAN BAU'S LIST OF JLR SOCCER TEAM AND IT'S MEMBERS...and don't forget, if there's anyone i left of the list or if anyone has a problem with their no. please tell me na. GN NA EVERYONE!

I love the JLR SOCCER TEAM! and I love my #. Thanks my BAU! Love yah...so sad i didn't catch you today! Good luck on your basketball game!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
ATTENTION MY JLR SOCCER TEAM SISTERS:
check out my signature, help me check am i missing anyone? plus, any complaints about the no.'s ive given? speak now or forever hold your peace.
btw, that took over a hour to arrange all of the colours like that...so please, do like the colours that i have given na :D
Good Morning To All My Lovely Sisters

Again... Im super strawberry Miss you girls

Bau... thanks for giving me my number... love you!!!
Bau... I notice you give Raiya and LaLa the same number 66 Missy!!!

Moh... Im on the same boat as you.. so busy this week have many things to take care of and it seem like endless. Reality Sucks!!!! :angry:

Hope we will caught each other this weekend some how. Keeping my fingers cross.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
muaha, you know what i have an advantage. with my keyboard, i could just change the tone to what ever instrument, btw, ive tried out the flute it sounds so cool. so, if you sisters want to hear the theme song in a particular instrument, just tell me and ive play it for you's.
ohh awesome^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hi ladies...LOL i am now 30 or so pages behind...i have no idea what is going on right now...I am in the "super duper behind club"

thanks to all for the nice messages on the vdo...you ladies are wonderful! :wub:

everytime i do one of those it just makes me miss JLR more and more...i showed the newest one to my friends and i had to explain why Harit was so mean to Soriya...they looked at me all funnie like why are you condoning his bad behavior to her?!

I was like hello do you see how HOT he is and how HOT she is and they just laughed at me...they didn't get it LOL oh well I'll rewatch as soon as I have time I love it so :ph34r:

nite nite to all my lovely sisters, i'll do a massive spam quote when i get some more free time...BAU i love the soccer team...that's freakin hilarious!!! :lol:
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH: SALA, MOH, AMI, VAN, STARRY, CHEN, CECI, SARN, BAU, PZE, LALA, LIZ, RR, AND ALL MY JUNGLE SISTERS!!!

DON'T LET THE FEVER DIE...YOU GUYS ARE "BAM" AMAZING!!!
i miss you too raiya^^ have fun today

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hi VAN! I miss you too... :kiss:

LOL! yeah it's kinda family business...just a small one though...

recently I'm online here so late because I'm still doing some stuffs for our new busines...
awww...I do hope so one day I can go there and we can see each other and the other sisters ;)
just don't mind the timezone because we are really on the opposite side of the world but hey
though I'm not here on the same time you're on at least you can read my msgs...love yah! :kiss:

good to know that...hmmm so JULIE is your real name too? COOL! LOL ...how about AIKODEN/AIKO?
hmmm AN? I think it's not me...LOL....anyways ohhh! too bad there's no eng subs :( I miss you my BAU! :kiss:
that's good...awww i miss you:(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey....i am on....in school^^ b/c i'm not going to be on tonight........i have to work 4-9 (5-10 GP time)....i'll miss you all...be thinking of you all heehee oh.....important news to you all^^

1) my sister licked an envelope today ewwwww
2) i'm going to be in my school culture fashion show and i get to wear thai clothes..YAY..hopefully i will take some pics of it..it'll be on friday^^

ok gtg buh bye LOVE YOU ALL...talk to you all later^^