Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, it wasnt me who orgainzed the first page

thanks for the sum twinky!..i thought the doctor was gonna say shes pregnant lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha. the power of admin. :loool: At least it's for a good cause :)
Looking at the picture that TINAH have provided here . i'm betting my money on it ..

btw. does the old one have alot of SLAP/KISS or STEAL KISS scene ? . i mean, in this one, i keeps seeing AUM stealing kiss around or forcing himself on her. :lol: and OF COURSE! he'll succeed on it .. just look at him .. so eager about it :loool:

REGARDLESS. i still have HIGH HOPE for it .. they already had ppl complain about this. .. might as well change it and make some of us fans happy .. it's part of today n'ek power.

Well , there was slap !! He doesn't steal kisses but he hug/grab her in his arm alots and stare at her and Litkit got the sweetest eye soo it was :wub: but in Ning 's version she slap him crazy a couple time and he just imply dat he might does otehr stuff ^^ there wasn't any steal kisses but Ning hug him a couple time :wub: & they know they love each other even though he was courting Sansanee but Soyia know dat Harit doing it for revenge his heart belong to her so it was kind of funnie to see Harit try to show his love for Soyia w/ Sansanee hanging on him but the N'k does get jealous and he alway came back to comfirm his intention was revenge and nothing more . But the N'k is those giving up type ...so when Sansanee was in tear/sick cuz she think Harit isn't in to her the N'k told Harit to love Sansanee and forget everthing and that when he burst out I love you I love you I love you . He shout it out 2 or 3 time i think

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You dork. Are you serious? haha. Someone is sure abusing their administrative power. LOL

I'm gonna laugh if there is no r-scene. A lot of people are waiting for it. Though we provided evidence that there is high possibility of an r-scene, it's still not confirm yet.
LOL, Sarn have the power to do anything that we can't. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, people are losing sleep, focus, work, etc over this lakon!
True that, I'm suppose to study for my semester exam for tomorrow but I didnt, so addict to this lakorn. Hope my computer get internet soon, so I dont have to use my brother computer. heh

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. the power of admin. :loool: At least it's for a good cause :)
Looking at the picture that TINAH have provided here . i'm betting my money on it ..

btw. does the old one have alot of SLAP/KISS or STEAL KISS scene ? . i mean, in this one, i keeps seeing AUM stealing kiss around or forcing himself on her. :lol: and OF COURSE! he'll succeed on it .. just look at him .. so eager about it :loool:

REGARDLESS. i still have HIGH HOPE for it .. they already had ppl complain about this. .. might as well change it and make some of us fans happy .. it's part of today n'ek power.
Sarn picks me because she know I'm using my bro computer and wont use it for to long, so she use the POWER of admin on me, LOL.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. i'm bored atm. .. doing some quick manipulation on photoshop .. for laugh until MONDAY arrive. 1 more days!!!

*they look weird but whatever, it's for laugh only :loool:
Aff look pretty, y are Aum closing his eyes, I bet he thinkin something romantic with Aff. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finished another part of the storyline and it is getting juicy. this is what i read today and it got me on my feet.
so has been released for some time now. saseenee is in the hospital. bunthai attacked her when she went on the island. anyways, so and hakrit bump into eachother at the hospital elevator. words are exchange and she is in his arm when they are interrupted by her aunt (saseenee's mom). they quickly jump out of each other grips and the aunt see nothing. the aunt and so enters saseenee room. hakrit see a nurse pushing a cart for meal time into the room. before she enters he offer to take it in. when hakrit bring in the cart of food, so feel nauseas and run into the bathroom to throw up. the aunt make a comment that she is throwing up like she is pregnant. hakrit is stunned. so goes to the doctor and the doctor said that nothing is wrong with her because fatigue. leaving the doctor she bump into hakrit and he asked her why she came to see the doctor. she told him that she is find and that the matter does not concern him. he refer her as his wife a few time and she said she was not pregnant. he does not believe her and the situation get heated and he blurted out that he loves her. but once again hey get interrupted. ughhhhhhhhhhhh. so a baby, maybe.
Thank for the storyline, I can't wait for this lakorn. Aum really want to be her hubby so bad, that he refer her as his wife a few time. :lol: :blush:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone please pray for me I dont want to go to school tomorrow, hope it snow alot tonight at least 5 in so the school could close. LOL