Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^hm, if too many ppl doing then blog will be useless .. i think, having one is good enough as long as we contribute to it just like how DRAMABEAN did for the kdrama blog. i'll show you. http://www.dramabeans.com/ <--i think she did a great job at it. maybe you can do something similar to this except it's on thai drama instead. Seriously, now a day, thai lakorn are getting out there with the help of the subbers. It's time to maybe start one .. ^^

i also LOVE WISHBONE's blogs too ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
silly rabbit -- :lol: if i were to start a blog w/ my summaries of lakorn i bet ya the only work on the blog is R" scene lakorn hahahhahahahahahaha *blush* ... my parent haven't found out about my R" site so i don't think i want to leave lots of trail around

cecilia

Staff member
:lol: MUAHA. then we can name the blog .. the R BLOG .. and rate 18+ for maturity .. wonder what they'll do if they find out their daughter are so into r lakorn .. i don't know, my parent haven't figure out anything yet, they just know, i'm a DRAMA ADDICT.

speaking of that. your site still have those r scenes .. just too bad not many can contribute to the r project. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: MUAHA. then we can name the blog .. the R BLOG .. and rate 18+ for maturity .. wonder what they'll do if they find out their daughter are so into r lakorn .. i don't know, my parent haven't figure out anything yet, they just know, i'm a DRAMA ADDICT.

speaking of that. your site still have those r scenes .. just too bad not many can contribute to the r project. :loool:
Same for me, they just know I love to watch lakorn. Dont forget Slap-Kiss, that my favorite.

cecilia

Staff member
okay, i keep looking at the anime SARN made, i laughed a bit, why? .. NO! it's not what you think. they're CUTE and GOOD. it's just that, there r scene is coming soon, i wonder who's gonna be the first one to have that scene in their siggy .. that's all. :loool: i could already see flashy animates already :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahahah which one of you gals has the jamleuy song playing. It's between 2 people; cecilia or sarn. I'm gunna go with cecilia. I think it's a nice touch. I love this version. Punch did a great job with the song.

cecilia

Staff member
^dont' bet your money on me .. i'm innoncent. i'm betting it on sarN .. b/c i forgot the code to embed the clip in here. i once did it for a YOUTUBE VDO but i forgot how now. as for the song, i won't mind b/c i like PUNCH to begin with. Plus, i'm starting to like it more and more and can actually picture the scene of HARITH and AUM together when hear this song .. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
okay, i keep looking at the anime SARN made, i laughed a bit, why? .. NO! it's not what you think. they're CUTE and GOOD. it's just that, there r scene is coming soon, i wonder who's gonna be the first one to have that scene in their siggy .. that's all. :loool: i could already see flashy animates already :lol:
LOL, I really want to see more slap-then-kiss between Aff and Aum, r scene save later on, when Aff go back home. hehe I keep lookin at the anime Sarn make too, make me blush. :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny

:lol: :lol: let just hope they doesn't find out they goin blame it on the Kissing Scene :p -- i don't know about R Blog but the idea is kind of perverted but tempting hahaha . I do have r' clip ppl contraibute but i just didn't upload them ... lazy i guess and i just reformat my computer last week and EVERYTHING is gone ... the sad part is i lost all thsoe clip .. i knew i should of upload it

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: :lol: let just hope they doesn't find out they goin blame it on the Kissing Scene :p -- i don't know about R Blog but the idea is kind of perverted but tempting hahaha . I do have r' clip ppl contraibute but i just didn't upload them ... lazy i guess and i just reformat my computer last week and EVERYTHING is gone ... the sad part is i lost all thsoe clip .. i knew i should of upload it
LOL

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I was thinking the same thing. I can imagine Sarn being the first to make the anime and then the first to have it in her siggie. I can see. I bet all my money on it. :)

I swear, I keep quoting the wrong thing. haha.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wonder if anyone sub this lakorn yet so I can understand this lakorn better?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking the same thing. I can imagine Sarn being the first to make the anime and then the first to have it in her siggie. I can see. I bet all my money on it. :)

I swear, I keep quoting the wrong thing. haha.
I have two of her anime, which it's a kissing scenes too, LOL.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Thank Sarn! Wishbone, can you upload this lakorn in full lenght esp, so I can dl, save, and watch on my computer, cause my computer dont have interent only my brother. Usually he got mad when I get on just to dl lakorn. hehe

<EMBED SRC="http://195.242.153.198/SW/clip/JLR.mp3" HIDDEN=x>
Yes, I will do it but I have to take time to combine them for a while.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Thank Sarn! Wishbone, can you upload this lakorn in full lenght esp, so I can dl, save, and watch on my computer, cause my computer dont have interent only my brother. Usually he got mad when I get on just to dl lakorn. hehe

<EMBED SRC="http://195.242.153.198/SW/clip/JLR.mp3" HIDDEN=x>
so you were the one posting the music. Awesome. Someone said it was sarn or cecilia. One more day. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO . Actually , it me but i edit Prisna 's post and put the mp3 song on her Mhahah so it seen like it her since she the first post on dis page :p