Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol..thats hilarious,,panda turnin to penguin :loool:
okay :)
erm..i m proud coz i recommend her to watch it..but i x sleep lol..
she's been talkin bout jlr..jlr...jlr..lol :wacko:
hw was it?

lamo actually she turned from a penguin to a panda lmao ahhahah gahaaha JLR JLR JLR lmao i think she got tired of u saying it so she's mocking you LMAO hahahhahahahahhahah ur mv was HAWT <3 it
!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
gaha ok well today we had a sub in french and remember how i told u about my nice harith lookalike lmao ahah well we learned how to say i love you Je t'aime well he looks at me and said it to me like 2 times! lmao i almost died hahahhahhahh but how he said it and the way he loooked was priceless hahahhahah i was like gahhhhh! hahah pretty great moment hahhahha
awww....sweet! ^_^

ok another weird dream of mine from last nite
kk i dreamt that it was morning and i went to a ice cream store for breakfast and i invented a new ice cream cone thing and i was like a log type thing and u put ice cream in it hahah and i ate a shitload of ice cream for breakfast it was great! hahahah like there was this good turtle sundae and chocolate chip and oreo hahahhahaha
lol..freakin hilarious...cant stand it..lolz!

LMAO somtimes I am the ghost in here..lmao
Ceci come out come out where ever you are!!!
owh..caught red-handed!
u've been one of the ghost haunting me huh <_<

i se my An! hahah darling i have to go Brawl so brb k then i have to eat i'll try to get bak on if not i love you kk hugs and kisses
owkey!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ye that is deff. real i witnessed hahahhha
u sure...cos me n my fren tried it out n it didnt work...lol!

lamo actually she turned from a penguin to a panda lmao ahhahah gahaaha JLR JLR JLR lmao i think she got tired of u saying it so she's mocking you LMAO hahahhahahahahhahah ur mv was HAWT <3 it
!
yeah..when i was havin the real crazy JLR fever..she was looking at me like "what so great about it" <_<
and now...she's even more hyped up about Aum the hottest n Aff the prettiest...
she even wanted my mum to print out Aum pic huge A4 size so that she could show it to her frenz..lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
trust me...u will lol...
she's not the type of villain who shout here n there..she's a vry2 sneaky and evil type...(arghh..she's clever!)
yeah...i luv Ateam n Rteam..we shuld have another one lol!
r u sure...lol..i does look like SEX lol
i love his pack..lol!
where r u???
i am -_-
same here..i recommended it to all the latin telenovela fans,kdrama,indonesian sinetron,hk tvb...i told them...u better watch it..u will like it -_-
and they did..wakaka
lol.. i guess i will xp .. lol.. im here now an.. but might b gone again..
lol.. all i know is that the pix of the bottled waters were not mines so .. im not sure if it says sex xp lol.. hahaha u galz got some good eyes lol.. hahaha omg now im curious lol..